Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

House Of God? Which God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House Of God? Which God? (220 Views)

❤️❤️ Science Discovered God Which Shows The Evidence Of God Long Time Ago / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer? / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of God? Which God? by elated177: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Haggai 1:9-10 "You expected much, but see it turned out to be little. What you brought home, I blew away. Why?" declares YHVH of Hosts. "Because of my house, which remains a ruin, while each of your is busy with his own house. Therefore, because of you the heavens have withheld their dew and the earth its crops.

Some folks use the passages above to dishearten the people and make them feel guilty for nothing. Pathetic!

Whoever reads the whole of Haggai will observe no iota of ambiguity in it. It's explicitly clear that the Father was referring to the one and only temple in Jerusalem at that time.

In the Body of the Messiah Yahushua, the saints would recognize that they constitute the Body and not any physical building. They would not spend so much money erecting physical structures when people are going hungry and living in squalor. They would use that money to better the lives of the saints.

'House of god'! Maybe! But, definitely, not the house of YHVH of Hosts, because every saint is the temple of the Mighty One of Jacob.

John 4:21-26; 17:20-23. 1 Cor 3:16-17; 6:15-20.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: House Of God? Which God? by elated177: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2020
John 14:

21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”

23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
Re: House Of God? Which God? by elated177: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: House Of God? Which God? by elated177: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hallelu YAH!

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin If I Do This? / How Do I Betray My Faith For The Woman I Love?-please Advise / Can Jesus/word of God betray God if he wish to just like satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.