Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience (10087 Views)

Attahiru Jega: Ngige Has Turned The ASUU Strike To A Personal Quarrel / How To Write A Personal Statement Or Statement Of Purpose / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by Slimpotter(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dharryedu:

We just finished an undergraduate scholarship programme in partnership with Near East University, Cyprus. All was needed for potential applicants to apply was a copy of the documents listed and a minimum of 5 credits including Maths and English

And what of IELTS, don't they ask for it or there are exceptions for Nigerian students?
Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by Dharryedu: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
Slimpotter:

And what of IELTS, don't they ask for it or there are exceptions for Nigerian students?

no IELTS/TOEFL or SAT required for international students including Nigerian students
Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by Dharryedu: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
Slimpotter:

Can you get me inundated on the scholarship process for masters and what they would need for someone to apply in that school?

First of all, you need to have the following documents ready

scanned copy of waec/neco result
scanned copy of international passport datapage
passport photo
original ssce result
waec/neco scratch card
Bsc Certificate
Bsc Transcript
Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by BREYZ: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
I don search so tey i dey get headache. cry
Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by CrazyRrat: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Thank you for an amazing story, Albeo. Last year my sister was also applying to study abroad. She chose the Czech Republic, because it was cheaper to study there, comparing to the USA, Germany or France. She passed the language test with the help of her tutor but she also needed an essay writing help Did you have to write any papers? One of the biggest problems while applying to the University I think
Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by Slimpotter(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Dharryedu:

First of all, you need to have the following documents ready

scanned copy of waec/neco result
scanned copy of international passport datapage
passport photo
original ssce result
waec/neco scratch card
Bsc Certificate
Bsc Transcript

Thanks for all these info
What's datapage?
Do they give full scholarship and when next is their scholarship application coming out, can you direct me to any.
Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by Dharryedu: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Slimpotter:

Thanks for all these info
What's datapage?
Do they give full scholarship and when next is their scholarship application coming out, can you direct me to any.

The passport data page is the information page in your passport, this contains your photo and personal details such as your name, date of birth, nationality, etc. This page is traditionally located at the very back of your passport or at the very front.
Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by 1emmanuel1: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
CrazyRrat:
Thank you for an amazing story, Albeo. Last year my sister was also applying to study abroad. She chose the Czech Republic, because it was cheaper to study there, comparing to the USA, Germany or France. She passed the language test with the help of her tutor but she also needed an essay writing help Did you have to write any papers? One of the biggest problems while applying to the University I think

Wish your sister wonderful acquaintances and prolific lectures! She is a model to follow.

Yeah, I faced problems while writing the letter of motivation. But StudyFree helped me as they provided step-by-step guides on how to write the best motivational letter.
Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by Chuukwudi(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
clintwealth:
stop giving fake information please you guys are make job difficult for us that is in the field which is very bad, universities gives only discount in fee not full, education is not free any where.am clinton by name and i work with UKEAS NIGERIA PH OFFICE
We would like to invite you to come in and talk to our counselling staff about your plans to study in the UK and to hear about how we can help you to fulfill your ambitions.CALL: 07067001345

Bro, how far na? Ị dey commot your office now now.

1 Like

Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by PECng: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
How to be Part of How Student Visa is Making Emigration Easier for Nigerians
One of the greatest things to happen to the demography of educated Nigerians in the last two-three years is the sudden burst in the rate of “japa” via student visa; the average increase in the number of Nigerians who travelled abroad with a student visa between 2019 and 2020 compared to any prior years is crazy! This is not even as crazy as the average increase in the number of Nigerians who travelled abroad with student visa between 2020 and 2021, and 2021-2022 is trying to be mad crazy as well. This can only mean the opportunity to japa via student visa is becoming more feasible for more people per year. Now the question is, how does a new person get involved in this trend? Scholarship and admission processes are based on documents, I mean several documents; nothing about traveling would be possible if you do not have the documents needed and on time. For a person trying to travel via student visa and get this visa via admission and scholarship, this would mean you would need a lot of academic documents. Let’s address these documents one by one, how you can get them, what they would cost you, READ MORE HERE>>>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2022/03/how-to-be-part-of-how-student-visa-is.html

Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by writingpal: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Are you looking for assistance with your SOP,
assignments, or dissertation/thesis?

We can relieve you of the burden and provide 
you with original, high-quality work on schedule

Contact us via WhatsApp at +2348135305367
Re: How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience by Chydobe: 11:10pm On Mar 08
GKS GLOBAL KOREA FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP

Why You Should Candidates Apply for Global Korea Scholarship

Applicants who Apply for Global Korea Scholarship stand to benefit the followings:

The selected students' whole cost of living is covered by the fully-funded scholarship in South Korea.
Travel (Return) Air Ticket Price
200,000 KRW in settlement allowance (given only once upon arrival in Korea)
Monthly Allowance: 1,500,000 KRW for the Research Program, 900,000 KRW for the Degree Program
Research Permit
Majors in social sciences and liberal arts: 210,000 KRW each semester
Majors in Engineering and Natural Science: 240,000 KRW each semester
One-year tuition for learning Korean: All expenses paid
Program for Degrees All-inclusive tuition
Medical Insurance and Research Support Fees will be paid for.
Monthly award for Korean Proficiency: 100,000 KRW

To Apply for Global Korea Scholarship candidates Click on link below

https://www.scholarworldwide.com/apply-for-global-korea-scholarship-for-international-students-24-25/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some of the top and affordable schools in ijebu-ode, Ogun state. / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice / OSPOLY Iree Expels 14 Student Leaders For Protesting (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.