Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures (81097 Views)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by StubbornGENIUS: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Olosho how? Have you ever fcked her and paid? You know anyone that fcked her and paid?

Some of you will just be typing like say person collect una brain.

Don't blame the dumb guy.Some guys resort to insults due to jealousy cos it's obvious he may have never boarded a plane b4.

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is what our Nigerian sisters will see and start copying like zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by pocohantas(f): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
SAMBARRY:
lmaooooo

No mind them.she no marry-olosho
She marry-olosho
She is successful-olosho
She's not successful- olosho grin

Na wailing them go wail Taya.ordinary belle wey them see them dey lament,when she con born NKO? grin Abegiii we know how envious men be.them do pass that one when Beyonce Knowles get belle.no be today grin

E go shock them. The world is bigger than their issues. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by VerifiedStalin: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
sammysneh:
so Nicki Minaj has finally settled down..

Settling down for where? That child will be raised by nannies.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by SAMBARRY: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
pocohantas:

E go shock them. The world is bigger than their issues. grin grin
them go dey alright grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by SAMBARRY: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ishilove:
I have reported you smiley
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by VerifiedStalin: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
This life no balance oo

so person dey in real life wey de chuk this Nicki Minaj every night,
oboy
For every pretty woman, there is a man tired of boning her.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Drizzy5001(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thank God
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Omotaday(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Olibboy:
Only / Nicki Minaj
Yo, I never bleeped Wayne, I never bleeped Drake All my life, man, Bleep'ssake If I did I menage with 'em And let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake My man full, he just ate, I don't duck nobody but tape Yeah, that was a set up for a punchline on duct tape Worried bout if my butt fake Worried 'bout y'all niggas, us straight.

- I never bleeped Nicki 'cause she got a man But when that'sover then I'm the first in line And the other day in her Maybach I thought goddamn, this is the perfect time We had just come from that video You know LA traffic, how the city slow She was sitting down on that big butt But I was still staring at the titties though

- I never bleeped Nick' and that'sfucked up If I did Bleep she'dbe bleeped up Whoever is hittin' ain'thittin' it right 'Cause she actin' like she need dick in her life That'sanother story, I'm no story teller.
lol
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
My Nicki minaj is pregnant angry

Who give am belle? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by mdchikezie(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kraspo:
Even with her baby bump, she is still hot. The man that is able to impregnate a bad girl like Nicki and make her keep the pregnancy must be a real Gee.
But some feminists are busy saying men are scum while bad girls like Nicki and Kim Kardashian are getting married, making babies and creating beautiful homes.

Use your head

OVER SENSE NO GO KILL YOU MY GEE cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by hammer3: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
It is finished, her career done and dusted.

If she doubt me, make she ask Beyonce, no need to retire.

Her first complete sex, without protection. Motherhood no be beans.

congrats, Lockdown made it come quicker.

Rihanna next.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Saintmary(f): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.. all these Carribbean nation girls too fine
Nicky Minaj
Card B
Rihanna
Stefflon don
Camilla Cabello

Last last our mama don run am
My love for this woman knows no bound

Una see am ..For all those my ladies on Nairaland. ... make Una nor let anybody Put pressure on una because of marriage and children...
Slow and steady wins the race... don't be desperate.
Nicky Minaj dey 37 years before she settle down
Na money be fine babe jare. I see you.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by alezzy13: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
mandalorian:
no matter how good or how bad a girl looks, no matter how great or how small a lady is, she is or will one day kneel down to collect the D. tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Feminists over to you grin grin grin grin

Must she kneel? lipsrsealed
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Chirowman(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
love can blind you to marry a criminal or murderer.Nicki congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kraspo:
Even with her baby bump, she is still hot. The man that is able to impregnate a bad girl like Nicki and make her keep the pregnancy must be a real Gee.
But some feminists are busy saying men are scum while bad girls like Nicki and Kim Kardashian are getting married, making babies and creating beautiful homes.

Use your head
Na mercy Johnson own surprise me pass. There's nobody God can't change

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by adedayoa2(f): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oct/Nov We go hear good news from her
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
She's pretty still
the guy must exhibit some kind of unique nards. Niki isn't as easy as many may have thought she was.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Drone95(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
HHow many weeks old?
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by JordanMichael(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
My Nicki
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Omoolami100: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I humbly thank the OP for this wonderful information. As I speak, Covid-19 has been eradicated from the world solely because of this news. Poverty, killings perpetuated by Boko Haram and bandits have all ended. This news have boosted our economy to the point where akara sellers make hundreds of thousands of naira as daily sales.

Upon hearing this news, the minister of foreign affairs Geoffrey Onyeama has fully recovered from covid-19. This news is indeed wonderful!
Guess what your comment has also changed? What's that? That's right, NOTHING!
If you don't like what he posted, just move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ishilove:

cheesy grin

You'all are just savage on this thread.

Pro-Africans, anti-Africans, Pro- Nicki, anti-Nicki etc.

Congratulations to Nicki, pregnancy looks good on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
To the Oloshos and anti-Oloshos gang:

Nicki Minaj is a celebrity and one of the top women in her field. Her affluence and influence makes her 'above' typical expectations. She is not an example to prove the point of any camp; she is an exception.

So are other celebrities male & female.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by chukasson(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
chai, dis her guy dey enjoy sha.....see HIP!!!!;
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Nedu619: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Na envy dey worry them

my friend kip kwaet there �

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by meobizy(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
I’ve never wanted to fvck a pregnant woman so bad. Na wa, o. She should have done this wearing a maternity gown or those stylish maternity wears.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Simvan: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
donstan18:
I just showed this post to Buhari. Guess what? He has decided to resign!!!!

Rubbish!!!!
Lol
Small small na grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy grin

You'all are just savage on this thread.

Pro-Africans, anti-Africans, Pro- Nicki, anti-Nicki etc.

Congratulations to Nicki, pregnancy looks good on her.
Is there anybody pregnancy doesn't look good on?

See, some women with faulty foundation or ogun idilé will follow people with relatively good foundation to be doing pregnancy photoshoot, and when arrows start flying, they will come and start writing philosophy on social media. I'm tired of this generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by kelmicheal: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
No matter how rugged a woman is Last last she go collect ball thats the power of dickson
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by ProfAmaben(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Omoolami100:

Guess what your comment has also changed? What's that? That's right, NOTHING!
If you don't like what he posted, just move on

Only intelligent people identify sarcasm when they see one. Guess what your response means to me? NOTHING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest / Tekno Having Fun In A Strip Club As Strippers Twerk For Him(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.