Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures (81076 Views)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Ibritamibritam(m): 4:00am On Jul 21, 2020
CONGRATULATION my woman grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I humbly thank the OP for this wonderful information. As I speak, Covid-19 has been eradicated from the world solely because of this news. Poverty, killings perpetuated by Boko Haram and bandits have all ended. This news have boosted our economy to the point where akara sellers make hundreds of thousands of naira as daily sales.

Upon hearing this news, the minister of foreign affairs Geoffrey Onyeama has fully recovered from covid-19. This news is indeed wonderful!

I don't blame the OP I blame the Mods that pushes all these irrelevant threads to the front page while educational threads are completely ignored.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by wjxavier(m): 5:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Look at the male beside her. Looking all tough because he knows that people know he’s not the man in the arrangement.

He’s just an inseminator.

He’s not the man of the house. Otherwise why would you bow to the culture of celebrity and allow your woman dress like this for the world to see?

These are the men being produced these days. Weak as fuxk. Now the weaker flesh. She married him. He didn’t marry her.

She pays the bills. She calls the shots.

That is not a man.

Anyway, asolayo oooo, Nicki darling.

It takes a basic man to submit like that. Somebody has to do the dirty work sha

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Mvena(f): 5:42am On Jul 21, 2020
pickatyou:
See our sexy ebony barbie doll

At 37 she still looks good. Some ladies I know at 37 already look like Michelin tyres or like my grand mother
Mad oh
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Obidiugwu: 5:42am On Jul 21, 2020
Congratulations....
Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:50am On Jul 21, 2020
jornwhite:

Man shall not survive on dog meat alone !! i need rice palliative , 5k will go a long way to buy ingredients ... either princess or magnus lori jollof rice undecided if u go chop add xtra 5k o
grin

Smh
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Olaiya26: 6:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.. all these Carribbean nation girls too fine
Nicky Minaj
Card B
Rihanna
Stefflon don
Camilla Cabello

Last last our mama don run am
My love for this woman knows no bound

Una see am ..For all those my ladies on Nairaland. ... make Una nor let anybody Put pressure on una because of marriage and children...
Slow and steady wins the race... don't be desperate.
Nicky Minaj dey 37 years before she settle down

My bro, you wan confuse a lady wey no get money or job like Nicki to marry @37? Bros las las na one bro Nnamdi for prayer warrior then go use her beg to marry if she reach that age o.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:28am On Jul 21, 2020
She's a good rapper, you hear everything she says.

Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by razible5384(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2020
pocohantas:

People kneel to get fcked? What position is that? You wey dey bow to lick toto nko? Abi did she ever tell you she doesn’t fck. Everything na dick measuring contest for una.
this gurl ur mouth no good eh... LMAO...but dem dey kneel down collect doggy nah

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by jornwhite: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

Smh

checked your profile, i av been sad, what a nite undecided culdnt sleep nor dream .... mine is not even close to that. cry
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by SAMBARRY: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2020
jornwhite:

checked your profile, i av been sad, what a nite undecided culdnt sleep nor dream .... mine is not even close to that. cry
nkantoju wa lojuri cool
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Cammo: 7:22am On Jul 21, 2020
LOL! I know she takes the D but to make it obvious by getting pregnant beats me.
Anyway, Linda Ikeji did it too.
A lesson to our dumb, follow-follow Naija feminists.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by rawpadgin(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2020
baiaon:
Millenials.If one mention names like Nonchalant,Lady of Rage,Missy Elliott,Lil Kim and Eve,they'll respond with..Who?
Exactly. Too many middle and late 90's kids here

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by losdiose(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2020
bigjackass:
And she is wearing her baby's toys' outfits

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2020
congrats
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by dalass(f): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2020
pickatyou:
See our sexy ebony barbie doll

At 37 she still looks good. Some ladies I know at 37 already look like Michelin tyres or like my grand mother

Money is good oh.... If you get money you go fine die!

All these celebrities need their bodies to cause their fans to drool over them so they spend lots of money on their shapes... Plastic surgery, boob jobs, butt lifts.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by mandalorian: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Did she ever tell you she doesn’t enjoy it?? Focus on your wife’s own and keep kneeling to collect. Hian!!
lol, your frustration is on another level grin grin grin
I'm sending peace your way though I doubt that will help

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Chimanwosu(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Lock down Result.
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Congrats Nicki cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by m140(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2020
victorian:

You are so naive
It's not about telling your daughter to marry early and boom! She marries.

Marriage takes two interested people from different backgrounds, culture, beliefs to. Make a comfortable and peaceful home orelse she will rush in and rush out as divorced single mother of two or three kids.

Advice your daughter to marry a man she truly. Loves, complement and understand her. Its not by constant breathing down on her neck to marry.

Orelse u may end up dissapointed at the result.
Na you it takes two na to understand
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by pocohantas(f): 11:55am On Jul 21, 2020
razible5384:
this gurl ur mouth no good eh... LMAO...but dem dey kneel down collect doggy nah

No mind me. Too many mumu men on NL. Very soon they will turn themselves to tampons. That way they can have a steady position inside vaginas. Toor!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Pweetytomi: 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
see wetin lockdown result into.... I have always believed that for every disappointment there is a blessing and it remains true...

congrats to her and her hubby

That baby bump I'm looking at can't be less than 6months. She must have conceived around Jan/ Feb so I don't think its due to lockdown
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Diamondville(f): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
hammer3:
It is finished, her career done and dusted.

If she doubt me, make she ask Beyonce, no need to retire.

Her first complete sex, without protection. Motherhood no be beans.

congrats, Lockdown made it come quicker.

Rihanna next.
She retired when she got married last year na
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by Diamondville(f): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
jornwhite:

I can see you're so much in love with yourself, i doubt if you have any luv left to give, if you feel like a trophy why not consider "marrying yourself ". must you cease every opportunity to brag achievement wey no dey 9 o'clock news where okonjo iweala still dey claim she is poor to employ staffs grin o ti mo e lara
Vic a lot of men seem to understand women b4 marriage, cos women don't blow out there full color ... once again you said so much about ur man n nothing about yourself do you understand him as well, he swallowz ur bullshit can you swallow his bullshit tew. vic vic i know u o, this is just my alternate

For a minute, i almost thot you lived with kim & kanye, its such a pity no news could relate to what you spew, there was no time kim(my gurl shocked) ever wanted to divorce kanye, a news got out buh it was a mere rumour n that was when kanye was acting kolomental.
kanye naa real G kim could neva av settled for a simp, hence d series of divorce and speaking of a no nonsense guy, here is what kanye said recently .

She was talking about " Keeping up with the Kardashians", a reality show about the day to day life of Kim and her family; not a rumour
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by yuswrld20(m): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2020
ok
Re: Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures by swazydedon(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
looks like a doll, why not also show her pussy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Tekno Having Fun In A Strip Club As Strippers Twerk For Him(pics/video) / Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.