Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee (74590 Views)

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / Joy Nunieh Testifies Before House Of Representatives Committee / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Kosiso12(f): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
BREAKING!!! Sen. Akpabio Clashes With House of Reps

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abuja

The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, on Monday, clashed with the House of Representatives Committee probing the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.

IGBERE TV correspondent monitoring the development reports that the ugly incident happened when Senator Akpabio claimed that some contracts were given to some members of the National Assembly.

The statement which angered the House of Representatives told him not to make such statement again.

As at the time of filing this report, Senator Akpabio is still testifying before the committee.

IGBERE TV had reported that the Acting Managing director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Professor Daniel Keme Pondei collapsed before the House of Representatives Committee probing the commission.

IGBERE TV correspondent monitoring the development reports that Mr. Pondei has been rushed to the hospital.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1358736/breaking-sen-akpabio-clashes-house-reps/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45guC-pQ_84

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
What a circus Nigeria is. undecided

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Cedarlivia(f): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wind don dey blow, evri fowl.....

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by ojesymsym: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Na so this guy wan take from governor to senator to NDDC chairman to prison leader?

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by punisha: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pondei played the fainting script before him, this one now wants to threaten them stylishly.

We know you lots are same, but na ur time Akpabio. Good luck wriggling outta this one.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by ukukaegbu(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why were they shutting him down?

Were they not the ones also hustling for the 774,000 jobs racket?

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by donbachi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thank GOD i'm no longer a nigerian.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Airoflaw(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
The guy is under fire.. I love those committee members . they are prepared..it was also review at the end Akpabio didn't sign his oath form..CRIMINAL grin

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Blessynokoro: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drama. Watching keenly
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by punisha: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
ojesymsym:
Na so this guy wan take from governor to senator to NDDC chairman to prison leader?

He could be the reverse Joseph of our time...
What do I knew?!

15 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Righteousness89(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wicked , Corrupt and Heartless leaders in a Wicked Generation...

You all Should Remember, There is The ALMIGHTY GOD, whom you can't bribe or Confuse!

Remember this, Before you Get Consumed!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
I have never doubted people that call Nigeria a

ZOOOOOOOOOOO

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by punisha: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
Thank GOD i'm no longer a nigerian.

shocked
The sooner others will wake up to the reality that Nigeria is gone and travel back to their village like u have done, the better for them.
Which village are u from my brother?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Fernandeswagger(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
They are all looters and he might be saying the truth. I'm sure he has the documents. These lawmakers were accused of padding the NDDCs budget of 2019 with meaningless projects.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by rottennaija(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
punisha:
Pondei played the fainting script before him, this one now wants to threaten them stylishly.

We know you lots are same, but na ur time Akpabio. Good luck wriggling outta this one.

Did you watch the preceedings?

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by punisha: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
rottennaija:

Did you watch the preceedings?

What did I miss pls.
Bring me upto speed mbok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Jman24(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
I watched it.
Akpabio couldn't even answer any of the questions asked by committee members aptly.
He was Just beating around the bush..
in the words of one of the committee members..." You came here to mislead this committee "

The evidences are so overwhelming.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by jlinkd78(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Naija matter na wah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Kosiso12(f): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio: "Most Of The Contracts In NDDC Are Awarded To National Assembly Members" – Sen. Akpabio

Chairman Of The Probe Committee : "Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Is ok, Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Don't talk again, off your mic"

213 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by sapientia(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Buhari cannot probe NDDC

Corruption won't allow him.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Jman24(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kosiso12:
Akpabio: "Most Of The Contracts In NDDC Are Awarded To National Assembly Members" – Sen. Akpabio

Chairman Of The Probe Committee : "Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Is ok, Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Don't talk again, off your mic"

But a woman was furious. And shouted at akpabio. I still prefer women as representatives to men

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by IamWonderful: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hehehehe Nigeria is a theater of all forms of playlet

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Karlifate: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
House of Reps turned House of Commotion.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Bobby95(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dat woman on yellow scarf just dey give akpabio close marking. D woman dey para gan. Omo probing no easy o

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
That Hon Madam is giving it to Akpabio. She deserves to be president of Nigeria.

Yam eaters are more than the yam

Akpabio is looking for escape route by trying to provoke the committee members so they will scatter the whole thing. You know he can't use the collapsing life line now since Pondei don use am.

Naija is huge joke.

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Herbephe1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
following
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Kosiso12(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jman24:

But a woman was furious. And shouted at akpabio. I still prefer women as representatives to men

That's true

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by omenka(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio is a crook ditto all the Reps members sitting on the hearing, especially that lady that started throwing tantrums when he disclosed that 60% of contracts in NDDC goes to lawmakers.

Since when did lawmakers become contractors? Only in naija would you see such blatant criminality.

Buhari has lost the compass of his government. Such a sad reality.

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
both nddc and senators are All mad. most of them are thieves.
The best thing is simply to bundle all these men together and gas them! They constitute a huge drag to the progress of this country.

I'm so ashamed.
omenka say so, and i concur

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by tuoyoojo(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yam and goat every where

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.