Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee (74591 Views)

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / Joy Nunieh Testifies Before House Of Representatives Committee / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by flyingpig: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
omenka:
[s]Dont you understand one's language when you follow them for so long yet they ignore you. It means you're a nobody and you're scarcely worth their attention.

If you have a brain and have any sense of self worth, you would stop sticking your head inside my ass.

Shame no dey catch you? Are you so worthless to yourself? Go look for people your class to jawjaw with. It no belong to your level.[/s]

Goodbye.
Yet you took out time to reply me cheesy
The frustration, embarrassment and disappointment Buhari's misgovernance wears on you is obviously telling from the tone in your comment. grin

Your tears are delicious. I'll keep tagging you in such embarrassing articles so your hurt will not heal. E remain three years, peanut brain. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by wink2015(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Sen. Akpabio Clashes With House of Reps

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abuja

The Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, on Monday, clashed with the House of Representatives Committee probing the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.

IGBERE TV correspondent monitoring the development reports that the ugly incident happened when Senator Akpabio claimed that some contracts were given to some members of the National Assembly.

The statement which angered the House of Representatives told him not to make such statement again.

As at the time of filing this report, Senator Akpabio is still testifying before the committee.

IGBERE TV had reported that the Acting Managing director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Professor Daniel Keme Pondei collapsed before the House of Representatives Committee probing the commission.

IGBERE TV correspondent monitoring the development reports that Mr. Pondei has been rushed to the hospital.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1358736/breaking-sen-akpabio-clashes-house-reps/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45guC-pQ_84

AKPABIO HAS EXPOSED THE CROOKS IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

They want to invite public officer to answer questions for which they are a culprit to the financial crimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by mikemiyaki: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin
Kosiso12:
Akpabio: "Most Of The Contracts In NDDC Are Awarded To National Assembly Members" – Sen. Akpabio

Chairman Of The Probe Committee : "Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Is ok, Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Don't talk again, off your mic"

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by nanizle(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
both nddc and senators are All mad. most of them are thieves.
The best thing is simply to bundle all these men together and gas them! They constitute a huge drag to the progress of this country.

I'm so ashamed.
omenka say so, and i concur

My brother, this is just a Circus.

Imagine thief probing thief when they both stole from the same pot... Only in naija.

Don't be shocked that that they'll all later meet at one joint and laugh over everything.

Nigeria is a lost cause.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by frankyychiji(f): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
ojesymsym:
Na so this guy wan take from governor to senator to NDDC chairman to prison leader?
I'm so sad! It's a shame. We loved Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by NaMe4: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amozever12:

He is saying the truth, only that the female lawmaker wasn't aware, because other members sidelined her in looting the money. Its evident in the way the chairman responded trying to stop Akpabio from exposing them.

The chairman of the committee was even tapping her to quit probing.

These guys deserve to be stoned!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by frankyychiji(f): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
Thank GOD i'm no longer a nigerian.
How long have you been a commissioner in Rhode island?
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by IvarTheBoneless: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
omenka:
Akpabio is a crook ditto all the Reps members sitting on the hearing, especially that lady that started throwing tantrums when he disclosed that 60% of contracts in NDDC goes to lawmakers.

Since when did lawmakers become contractors? Only in naira would you see such blatant criminality.

Buhari has lost the compass of his government. Uch a safe reality.

I like objective people.

I supported APC and Buhari but they seem to be cut from same cloth as the PDP thieves.

They're just slightly better. P8 and F9.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by murade: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
see the way south south are destroying life of of their unborn children, funds allocated to the region to take care of infrastructureal deficiency for about 16 yrs of PDP, nobody should blame Buhari, put your house in order

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by donbachi(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
frankyychiji:
How long have you been a commissioner in Rhode island?
hahaha!.oil dey ur head.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by frankyychiji(f): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bobby95:
Dat woman on yellow scarf just dey give akpabio close marking. D woman dey para gan. Omo probing no easy o
Prolly she's been married four times too grin
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by flyingpig: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
omenka:
[s]Dont you understand one's language when you follow them for so long yet they ignore you. It means you're a nobody and you're scarcely worth their attention.

If you have a brain and have any sense of self worth, you would stop sticking your head inside my ass.

Shame no dey catch you? Are you so worthless to yourself? Go look for people your class to jawjaw with. It no belong to your level.[/s]

Goodbye.
You overrate your importance in my life bro. I just wanna cause you pain and anguish and obviously it's working looking how frustrated you sound.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by AfroKnight: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
That’s the end of the probe.

Somebody should share the Grace abeg. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by famouscargo4u: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jman24:

But a woman was furious. And shouted at akpabio. I still prefer women as representatives to men
The only reason she talked that way was because she was not given the contract.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by MENZPRIDE(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
That Hon Madam is giving it to Akpabio. She deserves to be president of Nigeria.

Yam eaters are more than the yam

Akpabio is looking for escape route by trying to provoke the committee members so they will scatter the whole thing. You know he can't use the collapsing life line now since Pondei don use am.

Naija is huge joke.

���
So na which Life - line remain now??
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by AK481(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
if i am a reputable Engr and i won election as a senator ,is it illegal to execute a contract even if it was delivered on time and quality job was done at affordable or reasonable cost.?

akpabio is a thief,he knows nigeria dont want to haer the world ,awarding of contract.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by AfroKnight: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bobby95:
Dat woman on yellow scarf just dey give akpabio close marking. D woman dey para gan. Omo probing no easy o

She’s just upset that she wasn’t carried along. She asked him to call Names. Mr Chairman say “off your mic” cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by nokatakata: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
There is no clash here. Akpabio just dropped a vital information and the other rep members were trying to stop him from talking. That woman just dey make mumu noise. Calm down and listen to what he has to say.
They are all chopping the money together. Las las, them go scatter the whole thing and as usual nigerian youths will focus on big brother and the looting continues.

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
MENZPRIDE:

���
So na which Life - line remain now??

Attack the committee and scatter the probe

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by busomma: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio knows he's going down & he intends to go down with a lot of people. I pray that will be the beginning of the clean up NDDC desperately needs.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by frankyychiji(f): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Stephendeals:

MAYBE BECAUSE THEY DIDNT SUBSCRIBE UNITS TO HER....if you follow Keyamo inquest you will know for a surety that what Akpabio said is true
But why are we even arguing about this? Is Nass no longer part of the evil bedevilling the government?
It's called political patronage. Haven't you seen the fights that occur during sharing of committed office?
And why do you think politics is a do or die affair in Nigeria?
Ambode was rejected because he probably patronized the wrong people with govt largese.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Ellie01: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jman24:

But a woman was furious. And shouted at akpabio. I still prefer women as representatives to men

R u sure the woman is not trying to cover their track?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Superwave: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

This is the same man the average Akwa Ibomite swore was the next best thing after Afang...

Tomorrow they will say Niger Delta is backward because of the leaders in Abuja, when their own children are ready to rob them blind!

However, what can be more ironical and laughable than a corrupt house of rep or assembly trying to investigate an equally corrupt minister??!...

This nation is a joke that has long ceased to be funny!!!

If you brain isn't damaged you should understand this same corrupt Akpabio raise Akwa Ibom form the shackles of slavery to the enviable status it now enjoys. How. Many igbo governors accomished that among all the failures you parade as Saint especially the criminal Peter Obi that was using state money to fund his personal biz.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Dfavouredone: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jman24:

The woman just doesn't know what is going on behind close doors. The chairman of the committee know why is shouting repeatedly that it's ok, so that Akpabio doesn't spill more and expose the National Assembly.

Why do you think speaker rush to remark that the MD of NDDC will not appear before the committee again. Because if he answer questions, he answers will expose some National Assembly members. They are all culpable.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Sunnyja: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
michoim:
I watched it. Akpabio was showing them class; he proved that he was a lawyer by training...Akpabio finished work
Akpabio finished work. Clap for yourself.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Pressjo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio get mouth, he showed how crookie he is... Former Governor and Senator for that matter. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Bobby95(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
AfroKnight:

She’s just upset that she wasn’t carried along. She asked him to call Names. Mr Chairman say “off your mic” cheesy
she won cast everybody

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by FLOTAN(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio’s comment was a bombshell! It’s a lead for another investigation.

But why was he shut down like that? He should have been allowed to fully make his point. One was allowed to talk but he fainted; the other was willing to talk but was shut down.

***Check my profile for Real Estate offers!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Excelinpages(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Doing this research to understand vehicular planning in urban Nigeria. Kindly help me with this research by answering this simple survey.
Thank you

http:///2LpxZ48
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by AfroKnight: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bobby95:
she won cast everybody

grin
The thing pain her. She is ready to scatter everywhere. I feel her pain sha.

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by kenzysmith: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kosiso12:
Akpabio: "Most Of The Contracts In NDDC Are Awarded To National Assembly Members" – Sen. Akpabio

Chairman Of The Probe Committee : "Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Is ok, Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Don't talk again, off your mic"
i swear akpabio na bad guy he like all of us dey this tin togeda make una no come dey form holy holy 4 here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.