Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,952 members, 7,799,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee (74580 Views)

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / Joy Nunieh Testifies Before House Of Representatives Committee / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by omooba969(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wicked , Corrupt and Heartless leaders in a Wicked Generation...

You all Should Remember, There is The ALMIGHTY GOD, whom you can't bribe or Confuse!

Remember this, Before you Get Consumed!

Lol cheesy, you are very very funny. grin Jesus said 'My government is not of this world' - hope you remember that.

Abeg you people should leave God out of your sinful way of life - the masses are so culpable, including YOU.

Nonsense and Buratai. grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Bluffly: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:
What a circus Nigeria is. undecided
I'm telling you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Adlac(m): 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
Thank GOD i'm no longer a nigerian.

You better come back let fix it together.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Advocate500: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
after hustling for Mr clueless 4+4? Most of u will not know peace after putting this country into this mess because of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by hfc80: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria as a country is gone RIP
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by frankyychiji(f): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jamesz12:
NDDC has long history of looting from 2002, over 15 Trillion has gone down the drain; using IMC as a sacrificial lamb is totally diversionary

*On forensic audit we stand*
The forensic auditors were handpicked by these same goons who could not answer their questions of the panel satisfactorily. Naija don cast.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Hunchogee: 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio is escaping ..sharp guy

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by donbachi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Advocate500:
after hustling for Mr clueless 4+4? Most of u will not know peace after putting this country into this mess because of tribalism.
hahahaaaa!.my belle oo..i no follow o.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Theoarhics: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why is the chairman not allowing Akpobio to explain. Is it that he has sometjing to cover? This is the most corrupt govt in the history of Nigeria. And it's only a fool would think PDP was worse or APC is better. APC is only better in stealing

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by AngelicBeing: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, to be called a Nigerian in this century is worse than coronavirus, the name Nigeria is a plague grin
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Angelfrost(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Superwave:

If you brain isn't damaged you should understand this same corrupt Akpabio raise Akwa Ibom form the shackles of slavery to the enviable status it now enjoys. How. Many igbo governors accomished that among all the failures you parade as Saint especially the criminal Peter Obi that was using state money to fund his personal biz.

If your brain was not left behind in the womb, you would know a thief is still a thief regardless of whatever little he did or did not do... It would also tell you, he could have actually done far more if he weren't dishonest and corrupt!!!

For your info, I have no Igbo governor, and if I did, I would call them out without mincing words if they ever strayed in any way.

Please, feel free not to mention me again... I detest stupidity and mental slavery!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by MENZPRIDE(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Attack the committee and scatter the probe

Bless you brother-man!!
You're a keen observer of Nigerian Politics.
It's no coincidence that BBN just started...
We've been down this road before..

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Hunchogee: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Theoarhics:
Why is the chairman not allowing Akpobio to explain. Is it that he has sometjing to cover? This is the most corrupt govt in the history of Nigeria. And it's only a fool would think PDP was worse or APC is better. APC is only better in stealing
Because the former chairman is close to the chairman and is a thief

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by poiunt: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jman24:

But a woman was furious. And shouted at akpabio. I still prefer women as representatives to men

So because she shouted that makes her a leader??.

What of if she is in the scheme that akpabio was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
flyingpig:
what's her name I would like to know such brave woman

Please find her name. It's either she's honest and didnt know, which is very doubtful. Or they excluded her? I wouldn't know how that would be possible.

Emissaries of NASS Cttee members are pampered at the office in PH. Akpabio nearly exposed the whole thing. I don't know why she was prodding him. Cos the other guy was already getting jittery.

If she truly is not in the know, then kudos to her for being extraordinarily upright.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by armadeo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
That Hon Madam is giving it to Akpabio. She deserves to be president of Nigeria.

Yam eaters are more than the yam

Akpabio is looking for escape route by trying to provoke the committee members so they will scatter the whole thing. You know he can't use the collapsing life line now since Pondei don use am.

Naija is huge joke.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Hunchogee: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Superwave:

If you brain isn't damaged you should understand this same corrupt Akpabio raise Akwa Ibom form the shackles of slavery to the enviable status it now enjoys. How. Many igbo governors accomished that among all the failures you parade as Saint especially the criminal Peter Obi that was using state money to fund his personal biz.
My brother your right ...leave the tribal idiot to talk nonsense..Funily the case don even end bye
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Hunchogee: 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dasuks:

Please find her name. It's either she's hobest and didnt know, which is very doubtful. Or they excluded her? I wouldn't know how thatbwould be possible.

Emissaries of NASS Cttee members are pampered at the office in PH. Akpabio nearly exposed the whole thing. I don't know why she was prodding him. Cos the other guy was already getting jittery.

If she truly is not in the know, then kudos to her for being extraordinarily upright.
Best comments ever
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by poiunt: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
That Hon Madam is giving it to Akpabio. She deserves to be president of Nigeria.

Yam eaters are more than the yam

Akpabio is looking for escape route by trying to provoke the committee members so they will scatter the whole thing. You know he can't use the collapsing life line now since Pondei don use am.

Naija is huge joke.

She deserved to be president of Nigeria because she gave it hot to akpabio so that is the quality of a leader.

you can't see that she is trying to protect the interest of her corrupt members who collected contracts from nddc.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by poiunt: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
flyingpig:
what's her name I would like to know such brave woman

Brave woman protecting her corrupt members.

She is just surprised and angry that they didn't give her part of the loot.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by REALretep(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fowl nyash don finally open.
Akpabio is definitely not going down alone
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by gift2xl: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Criminals.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by sulaak(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
sapientia:
Buhari cannot probe NDDC

Corruption won't allow him.

He appointed Akpabio in the first place.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by freeborn02: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Airoflaw:
The guy is under fire.. I love those committee members . they are prepared..it was also review at the end Akpabio didn't sign his oath form..CRIMINAL grin

You mean you love the way they stopped him from.exposing the truth?

What's your real interest? Nigeria's freedom from corruption or political/tribal sentiment?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kosiso12:
Akpabio: "Most Of The Contracts In NDDC Are Awarded To National Assembly Members" – Sen. Akpabio

Chairman Of The Probe Committee : "Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Is ok, Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Don't talk again, off your mic"

Asin fool who asked you. Idiot you for kukuma call my name than indirectly stating the obvious. Money that has finished, Akpabio may ogun kee you there, useless minister. Is ok, keep quiet " grin

I could hear it from the Chairman voice grin angrylmfao

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Hunchogee: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
REALretep:
Fowl nyash don finally open.
Akpabio is definitely not going down alone
Is not going down at all
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by crackhouse(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kosiso12:
Akpabio: "Most Of The Contracts In NDDC Are Awarded To National Assembly Members" – Sen. Akpabio

Chairman Of The Probe Committee : "Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Is ok, Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Don't talk again, off your mic"
lol. Fowl nyash want blow open and the chairman dey try cover am. Just watch out, they will settle this case outside camera and set Akpabio free. Chairman is afraid of something here, maybe he's about to be implicated and he can't stand akpabio do that on national TV that was why he was trying to suppress akpabio before he explode.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by freeborn02: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jman24:

But a woman was furious. And shouted at akpabio. I still prefer women as representatives to men

Jonathan's wife is a woman and she stole.

You remember Florence ita-giwa, don't you?
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by solonnachi: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kosiso12:

They think they are deceiving us?
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Skymason20(m): 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
but truth be told, most of the contracts are been given to house members!! earlier a nairalander said it, and apkabio comfirm now with his statement... for me i still think most ministry are created to loot the nation resouces and nddc is a good example
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Chirowman(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
all of them na the same highest money will change hands no be naira again.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by homeypost: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buharism: Buhari Appears In The English Dictionary / Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.