Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee (74592 Views)

Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / Joy Nunieh Testifies Before House Of Representatives Committee / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by akmath: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jman24:

But a woman was furious. And shouted at akpabio. I still prefer women as representatives to men
DIEZANI ALISON MADUEKE AND PATRICIA ETTEH ARE GOOD EXAMPLES.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by hansomb: 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Just watched the video, the way the committee chairman was try to bring order to the woman asking the question you know he's definitely been awarded part of the contract without carrying probably.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Oromwos: 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Their!
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Hunchogee: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
hansomb:
Just watched the video, the way the committee chairman was try to bring order to the woman asking the question you know he's definitely been awarded part of the contract without carrying probably.
So why were the nairaland fools insulting Akpabio alone ...
To me Akpabio is a saint to even have the moral to even accused them

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by hansomb: 7:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Olè l'everybody
Eni ilè mó bá ṣá ni bàráwò
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Lovelive: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
That Hon Madam is giving it to Akpabio. She deserves to be president of Nigeria.

Yam eaters are more than the yam

Akpabio is looking for escape route by trying to provoke the committee members so they will scatter the whole thing. You know he can't use the collapsing life line now since Pondei don use am.

Naija is huge joke.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Lovelive: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
You know he can't use the collapsing life line now since Pondei don use am.[/quote]
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Oromwos: 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Them all thieves
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by REALretep(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hunchogee:

Is not going down at all
Time will tell
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Abdullahi2018: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Correct. In a sane country an indicted panel will excused itself and a new panel will take over the probe.
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Attack the committee and scatter the probe
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Oromwos: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why was the chairman saying is ok, if he was innocent.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by PHOTSEE(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
South south
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Femidfo: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
eventually nothing will come out of it
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jman24:

But a woman was furious. And shouted at akpabio. I still prefer women as representatives to men

She was angry and needed more fact cos she's feeling sidelined
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Image123(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Chai, i cannot stop laughing. See as that chairman is shouting is okay is okay. grin

Akpabio want to koba everybody
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Image123(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kosiso12:
Akpabio: "Most Of The Contracts In NDDC Are Awarded To National Assembly Members" – Sen. Akpabio

Chairman Of The Probe Committee : "Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Is ok, Is ok Hon. Minister, Is ok, Don't talk again, off your mic"

Hahahahaha, he doesn't want Akpabio to rope all of them.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by pquaver(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
cucumbae:
I have deleted that prison words because akpabio is not going to any prison.You think Buhari appointed him to work for the progress of the nigerdelta?
. You people have come with your useless reasoning.. If Buhari is interested will you have the house conduct this probe? Will you hear FIM about anything in nddc? All the years of looting in pdp did you hear fun from there? I no nö weda na Fufu dey una brain self
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by pquaver(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
flyingpig:
what's her name I would like to know such brave woman
which brave check her well she is among d contractors
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by obeyizy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Corruption probing corruption... grin grin grin grin
This life no balance o!!!!
Honorable minister it is ok!!!! Trying stop Him from saying more..
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by pquaver(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Theoarhics:
Why is the chairman not allowing Akpobio to explain. Is it that he has sometjing to cover? This is the most corrupt govt in the history of Nigeria. And it's only a fool would think PDP was worse or APC is better. APC is only better in stealing
. My PDP is worse. Atleast under APC we can ask questions about money in nddc.. Under Pdp it will vanish no probe no question nothing.. Abeg no just bring pdp here abeg you.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by bptc10: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria is finished
Microwhy:

Professor of what?
Dirty rubbish greedy professor of rubbish.
Corrupt professors.
Nigeria have a long way to go, its a pity....
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by joshuaidibia(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
Thank GOD i'm no longer a nigerian.

I envy you
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by joshuaidibia(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jman24:

She only shouted because she's new to the job and the money no reach her hand that's why she dey para. Watch next one she go don cool down after alert enter phone. IGG
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by gr8child(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Issokay. Issokay. Off your mic.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by kareemkamil(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
What canned of useless country is this
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by nameo: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
omenka:
Akpabio is a crook ditto all the Reps members sitting on the hearing, especially that lady that started throwing tantrums when he disclosed that 60% of contracts in NDDC goes to lawmakers.

Since when did lawmakers become contractors? Only in naija would you see such blatant criminality.

Buhari has lost the compass of his government. Uch a safe reality

My fwend, you better not try this thing you wanna start grin cheesy
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Theoarhics: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
pquaver:
. My PDP is worse. Atleast under APC we can ask questions about money in nddc.. Under Pdp it will vanish no probe no question nothing.. Abeg no just bring pdp here abeg you.

I can see u are blinded by sentiment . From all the probe and questions you have been asking how far has it gone? How many people has been persecuted ? And who are the ones being persecuted if at all thry are persecuting people if not opposition . This govt is the most hypocritic govt ever in this country no matter how u sugar coat it. A govt full of associations practising criminals ( APC).
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by donbachi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
joshuaidibia:

I envy you
u dey envy,u know weda na panya.
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by Codes151(m): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
That Hon Madam is giving it to Akpabio. She deserves to be president of Nigeria.

Yam eaters are more than the yam

Akpabio is looking for escape route by trying to provoke the committee members so they will scatter the whole thing. You know he can't use the collapsing life line now since Pondei don use am.

Naija is huge joke.
who was interviewed first?
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by mousco(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria is indeed a shithole... Too many bad leaders... If you call Akpabio's lines now it will show number busy possibly trying to settle scores. 9ja
Re: Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee by tranxo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jman24:

Hold your horses. She is furious ONLY because the cake sharers sidelined her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.