Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak (2189 Views)

CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer / Mubarak Bala, Pleads Guilty To Blasphemy, sentenced to 24 years imprisonment / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by AbdulSleeky: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Nobody should call Muslims out for one Bala Mubarak.

Protest Your Protest.

As usual Christians and their brothers Atheists look for every opportunity to rain insults and curses on Islam and Muslims.

Food don done.grin

We shall continue to obey Allah and Rosul, no matter what KEYBOARD GENERALS grin think about Islam and Muslims.

Thanks to Motayoayinde.

Just look at your life.

Keep supporting human rights abuses. This is why islam is starting to die in Saudi Arabia. Youths are getting tired of the hypocrisy carried out by muslim elders.

How can you support the arrest of Bala Mubarak just because he is an atheist that posted that he does not believe in Allah or the prophet? Freedom of/from religion and free speech are two human rights granted to everyone on earth.

It is no wonder that Northern Nigeria is a shithole

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by motayoayinde: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Protest Your Protest.

As usual Christians and their brothers Atheists look for every opportunity to rain insults and curses on Islam and Muslims.

Food don done.grin

We shall continue to obey Allah and Rosul, no matter what KEYBOARD GENERALS grin think about Islam and Muslims.

Thanks to Motayoayinde.

THANKS BRO.
Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by mhmsadyq(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Just look at your life.

Keep supporting human rights abuses. This is why islam is starting to die in Saudi Arabia. Youths are getting tired of the hypocrisy carried out by muslim elders.

How can you support the arrest of Bala Mubarak just because he is an atheist that posted that he does not believe in Allah or the prophet? Freedom of/from religion and free speech are two human rights granted to everyone on earth.

It is no wonder that Northern Nigeria is a shithole

Islam is dying in Saudi Arabia?
Well, unfortunately for you, you won't live long enough to celebrate the death of Islam in Saudi Arabia. I advise you start the killing of Islam from here, in Nigeria, at home.
But, you need to be more than a KEYBOARD GENERAL to achieve it.

Have you heard about the Islamic Movement Of Nigeria, popularly known as SHIA.
They have been on the streets of major cities and towns including Abuja for about 4yrs now, protesting for the release of their leaders and seeking redress for the injustice meted on them.
I strongly doubt if they will accept being called Christians or Atheists. They are Muslims!

Have you ever joined them in field protest?

I think the north should worry about the "shithole"

1 Like

Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by AbdulSleeky: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Islam is dying in Saudi Arabia?
Well, unfortunately for you, you won't live long enough to celebrate the death of Islam in Saudi Arabia. I advise you start the killing of Islam from here, in Nigeria, at home.
But, you need to be more than a KEYBOARD GENERAL to achieve it.

Have you heard about the Islamic Movement Of Nigeria, popularly known as SHIA.
They have been on the streets of major cities and towns including Abuja for about 4yrs now, protesting for the release of their leaders and seeking redress for the injustice meted on them.
I strongly doubt if they will accept being called Christians or Atheists. They are Muslims!

Have you ever joined them in field protest?

I think the north should worry about the "shithole"

From keyboard to reality-
https://secularhumanism.org/2020/01/men-without-god-the-rise-of-atheism-in-saudi-arabia/

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by mhmsadyq(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

From keyboard to reality-
https://secularhumanism.org/2020/01/men-without-god-the-rise-of-atheism-in-saudi-arabia/

I take this to mean "I have nothing more to say."

It is OK to make yourself happy. Continue...
Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by AbdulSleeky: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
mhmsadyq:

I take this to mean "I have nothing more to say."

It is OK to make yourself happy. Continue...

Facts speak for themselves.
Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by 1Sharon(f): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Protest Your Protest.

Food don done.grin

Thanks to Motayoayinde.

And you will shout that islam is a religion of peace? And you wonder why people think you're the most barbaric out of all Abrahams religions? You wonder why people hate you guys?

1 Like

Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by AbdulSleeky: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
1Sharon:

And you will shout that islam is a religion of peace? And you wonder why people think you're the most barbaric out of all Abrahams religions? You wonder why people hate you guys?

Hate breeds more hate.

What mhmsadyq and motayoayinde do not understand that when you treat non-muslims like animals, the non-muslims will in return see you as animals.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by mhmsadyq(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Hate breeds more hate.

What mhmsadyq and motayoayinde do not understand that when you treat non-muslims like animals, the non-muslims will in return see you as animals.

Have breeds more hate.

Muslims on this platform have miles ahead, avoid hate than the Christians and Atheists. The hatred that non - Muslims pour on Islam on a daily bases here is alarming! But for the tranquility Allah favoured us with.

We don't treat non - Muslims like animals, i can also speak for Motayoayinde on this. I have Christian friends and neighbours. It is Christians and Atheists that are treating everything Islam with disdain.

If Someone is held by the law and you feel any injustice about it, you can challenge the law.
But, calling Islam and Muslims out on an issue most Muslims are not even aware of, is itself hating and provocative. Just seeking an avenue to gloat about Islam as a routine.
More so, everything you said about Mubarak is "one side of the coin."

I asked you about the "Shia" Muslims. I didn't get a response. Maybe, because they are Muslims. They deserved to die!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by AbdulSleeky: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
mhmsadyq:

Have breeds more hate.

Muslims on this platform have miles ahead, avoid hate than the Christians and Atheists. The hatred that non - Muslims pour on Islam on a daily bases here is alarming! But for the tranquility Allah favoured us with.

We don't treat non - Muslims like animals, i can also speak for Motayoayinde on this. I have Christian friends and neighbours. It is Christians and Atheists that are treating everything Islam with disdain.

If Someone is held by the law and you feel any injustice about it, you can challenge the law.
But, calling Islam and Muslims out on an issue most Muslims are not even aware of, is itself hating and provocative. Just seeking an avenue to gloat about Islam as a routine.
More so, everything you said about Mubarak is "one side of the coin."

I asked you about the "Shia" Muslims. I didn't get a response. Maybe, because they are Muslims. They deserved to die!

1. Muslims on this nairaland have their own section. The other religions and atheists share one section. The muslims got their section by threatening the Owner of the forum. This unfortunately highlights some intolerance from muslims. Also, it shows that they think that they are better than atheists and christians.

2.a. Can a non-muslim man marry a muslim woman in islam? No! Haram! Give your daughter to a christian/atheist
b. Can a non-muslim mock islam in a sharia state? No! Haram! Death for blasphemy!
This shows how islam and some muslims view non-believers as below them. Trash.

3. I did not answer your comments about Shia because it is their fellow muslims (Sunni) killing them. Another disgrace for islam.

In summary, islam and many muslims need to embrace a progressive approach in dealing with non-muslims and apostates. There are very few progressive. I aslo want to advice you to not believe that you are better than non muslims.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by mhmsadyq(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

1. Muslims on this nairaland have their own section. The other religions and atheists share one section. The muslims got their section by threatening the Owner of the forum. This unfortunately highlights some intolerance from muslims. Also, it shows that they think that they are better than atheists and christians.

2.a. Can a non-muslim man marry a muslim woman in islam? No! Haram! Give your daughter to a christian/atheist
b. Can a non-muslim mock islam in a sharia state? No! Haram! Death for blasphemy!
This shows how islam and some muslims view non-believers as below them. Trash.

3. I did not answer your comments about Shia because it is their fellow muslims (Sunni) killing them. Another disgrace for islam.

In summary, islam and many muslims need to embrace a progressive approach in dealing with non-muslims and apostates. There are very few progressive. I aslo want to advice you to not believe that you are better than non muslims.

1. Emphatic Yes! Muslims have proven that they are better than Christians and their brothers Atheists, in Character and morals.
Despite having a safe space, we are still not safe from your persecutions. Most of you still come in to drop your "trash." You don't allow us to do our thing in our space. Who is intolerant?

I have followed conversations on this perceived threat claim by the "tag team."
Muslims have always asked for your proof that the Admin. was threatened. None has been able, maybe you can help with a proof of the threat.

2. a. No for religious reasons.
b. No. For the love of Allah and Rosul. Since you aren't a Muslim you won't understand how it feels loving Allah and Rosul. It can only be better experienced.

Can you watch and enjoy your parents being mocked at in the name of free speech?

3. I knew it! I made you open up. Good you are glad.

Well, i am a Muslim and Allah said this about us:
[3:110]
"You are the best community brought forth for (the guidance of) mankind: you enjoin righteousness, forbid evil and believe in Allah...

I think i go with what Allah SWT said about Muslims.
You are free to phantom whatever you can.
Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by jekagadura: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Bala is simply a fool...He is a muslim and as a muslim he knows the punishment for blasphemy against Muhammad and/or Allah. He is being detained in accordance with the laws of Allah which he accepted as a muslim...if he renounced his faith and then blasphemed would he be tried under Islamic law? He should be executed by his brothers, since he is a Muslim and bound by Islamic sharia code!
Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by AbdulSleeky: 2:31am On Sep 30, 2020
jekagadura:
Bala is simply a fool...He is a muslim and as a muslim he knows the punishment for blasphemy against Muhammad and/or Allah. He is being detained in accordance with the laws of Allah which he accepted as a muslim...if he renounced his faith and then blasphemed would he be tried under Islamic law? He should be executed by his brothers, since he is a Muslim and bound by Islamic sharia code!

He is not a muslim. He has been an atheist and a humanist for at least 2 years now.
Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by AbdulSleeky: 2:33am On Sep 30, 2020
mhmsadyq:

1. Emphatic Yes! Muslims have proven that they are better than Christians and their brothers Atheists, in Character and morals.
Despite having a safe space, we are still not safe from your persecutions. Most of you still come in to drop your "trash." You don't allow us to do our thing in our space. Who is intolerant?

I have followed conversations on this perceived threat claim by the "tag team."
Muslims have always asked for your proof that the Admin. was threatened. None has been able, maybe you can help with a proof of the threat.

2. a. No for religious reasons.
b. No. For the love of Allah and Rosul. Since you aren't a Muslim you won't understand how it feels loving Allah and Rosul. It can only be better experienced.

Can you watch and enjoy your parents being mocked at in the name of free speech?

3. I knew it! I made you open up. Good you are glad.

Well, i am a Muslim and Allah said this about us:
[3:110]
"You are the best community brought forth for (the guidance of) mankind: you enjoin righteousness, forbid evil and believe in Allah...

I think i go with what Allah SWT said about Muslims.
You are free to phantom whatever you can.

No problem.

I know that I have given you some things to think about.
Re: All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak by jekagadura: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

He is not a muslim. He has been an atheist and a humanist for at least 2 years now.

Well the Sharia law still applies to him...it is written in one of the hadiths that there are 3 occasions when the blood of a muslim can be split. In the case of adultery, murder and apostasy. Him being a Muslim once and now abandoning it to accept Atheism now makes him liable to death by beheading according to the Shariah.
Source: https://sunnah.com/nasai/37/54

Den go still kill am las las ...e nor fit escape am...unless he seeks refuge in someone more powerful than his would-be killers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is Humility a Weakness or a Strenth? / Delivered From The Power Of Darkness. / Catholic Vs Christian Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.