Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta (29852 Views)

TECNO Camon 17 Becomes First Mediatek SOC Smartphone To Receive Android 12 Beta / Realme U1: World's First Mediatek-helio P70 Smartphone To Launch November 28. / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by eaglechild: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2020
I have been using my phone without issues.
I don't know what people do with their phones.

Besides there is a market for everyone no need to force another brand down one's throat, buy what you want and let others be.

Because I drive a BMW doesn't mean that someone in a KIA cannot commute in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Young042galaxy: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2020
I don't know what is wrong with this ppl. Is it jealousy or what?
Why always attacking TECNO, infinix etc as if they impregnate ur girl?
I have been using TECNO Pouvoir 3 plus since last year and it's still very neat with no complaints.
I went to the market with the mindset of buying redmi note 8 but saw Pouvoir 3 plus on display and it caught my attention. 4gb+64gb Rom, 6000mah b3, decent camera and amoled screen all for 48k while the one that took me to market is 75k.
I am not regretting saving 27k cos this Pouvoir is serving me very well.
70% of ppl badmouthing Transition companies here can't even afford Samsung, Apple etc they are shouting up and down.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by eagleonearth(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
Glorified China phones.... No matter how careful you're you can't use them for 1 full year, without it having issues....my camon12 is not up to 1 year....it has visited CarlCare more than twice .... for same issue ....if you really want to know how this brands of phones (teachno,infinix,itel) are visit any CarlCare centre in your area! It's always crowded! They keep recycling phones, and using Nigeria as their dumping ground!
It's either Samsung or Hawaii.... Every other ones are
Chinkooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
don't be absolute next time you're making a submission in an area where you're not an expert. I used my hot4 pro for a year and 4 months before changing the battery. I even had to change the battery because of my careless way of using the phone with data on while charging at the same time. Now I changed the battery and stop that act and my phone is still stable. I'm typing this with it. This phone has given me real cash close to a million naira since I bought it and it's still serving me. Check my signature...

Secondly, there are many phones out there you haven't heard of so why conclude that only Samsung and hauwei are the good ones only? What happened to Nokia (I'm porting to this shortly) and Red dragon. What of iphoneX and suchlike? Please correct yourself oo
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by chachanga: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=Birdeyeview post=91924686][/quote]

If they like, let them put Android 100 on it, Tecno/Infinix phones will still suck na tongue grin

They need to rethink their software architecture. Their mods of the Android OS for their various brands really need reworking. I might be wrong but I used them years back and the experience wasn't pretty, didn't even suspect they still shipped them in my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by samueloyem19: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is actually quite a good smartphone and I think with the Mediatek processor, the huge battery in the smartphone seems to do really well for the normal users.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
I use infinix S4 and it hasn't given me any issues too. I bought it on November 28 2019.

The only thing wrong with it is that it's processor isn't as strong as that of iphones, Samsungs and other top brands. Well, an average phone user might not notice it and It corrects itself after a while. cool cool cool

drpossibilities:

I disagree with you oo. I bought Infinix S4 in April last year and till now I've not had any issues with the phone.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by ekensi01: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
But we no go use an.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by banana99(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Justarandomguy:
worst decision to ever make in ur life. No try am oo
tell daddy more biko! i cant fit shout
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by LoveJesus87(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Lol... I cant stop laughing at all this tecno nonsense.
Google who is the owner of android said they will roll out Android 11 by September 8, suddenly tecno users have it. grin
I use samsung S20 and I didn't get any nonsense android 11 update.
you don't mean it? shocked
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Justarandomguy: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
The people who are hitting on transmission are the tech savvy ones, They know what they're getting.

While the others are opposite or have no choice but to love the phone cuz they're stuck with it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
nonny1212:
It will get stuck at android 11. Once a transsion, always transsion

Jokes on you.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Katier00:
How much

maxjax:
how much is this device?

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Lol... I cant stop laughing at all this tecno nonsense.
Google who is the owner of android said they will roll out Android 11 by September 8, suddenly tecno users have it. grin
I use samsung S20 and I didn't get any nonsense android 11 update.

Go to XDA developer
The beta 1 version is available.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
banana99:
how much is d phone sef, maybe i fit reason am

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Justarandomguy:
Yh. But won't be the first to get a stable release

You never can tell.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
civilserva:
Can you people attacking Tecno use your own brand in peace? Every phone has its targeted buyers

I don't even understand.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by tafat: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
nice, this pouvoir 4 really makes sense
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Omero(m): 5:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Please is the pourvoir4 pro. 6gb/128gb available in naija? Where can one buy it?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by maxjax(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2020
which shop pls

Abiodunspectre:

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Sainthia: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Inyikalum:
even with that it's still trash

the camera is wack and nothing to write home about

even spark 4 is much better

I prefer the pouviour camera to spark camera. Not bad at all
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Sainthia: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
tafat:
nice, this pouvoir 4 really makes sense
the battery makes more sense to me
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by Sainthia: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Young042galaxy:
I have been using TECNO Pouvoir 3 plus since last year and it's still very neat with no complaints.
I went to the market with the mindset of buying redmi note 8 but saw Pouvoir 3 plus on display and it caught my attention. 4gb+64gb Rom, 6000mah b3, decent camera and amoled screen all for 48k while the one that took me to market is 75k.
70% of ppl badmouthing Transition companies here can't even afford Samsung, Apple etc they are shouting up and down.
"impregnate your girl".. that got me, lmao
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by skywalker240(m): 5:17am On Jul 24, 2020
Justarandomguy:
The people who are hitting on transmission are the tech savvy ones, They know what they're getting.

While the others are opposite or have no choice but to love the phone cuz they're stuck with it.
God bless you good sir, you have spoken nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by skywalker240(m): 5:25am On Jul 24, 2020
Young042galaxy:
sir, people who attack them have their own genuine reasons for doing so, myself for example i was a fan of tecno but then when i started digging deep into the tech world, i discovered i have been cheated all these while by the same brands i tought i trusted (this phone section opened my eyes alot 2)

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta by andelawhite: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ok. But they can extend to their other devices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[HOT] Download Galaxy S6 Apps For All Android Devices - APK Files / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) / Download Flash Share App For Android Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.