Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) (5913 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Capitalism has commercialized everything, even kittens are for sell and buy.

Now why are you complaining? Which market offer free goods?
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) by Omar09(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy the truth of the matter is some guys will bash indenpendent ladies classifying them as proud and saying ladies who depend on men are submissive then they will turn round again and start bashing ladies who depend on them calling them golddiggers.i mean to me what does such a guy want

The guys who bash independent women are guys who don't measure up to the financial strength of the said lady. They're the same guys who will bash the dependent women because they can't foot the bills that comes with her.

Now there are men who just want peace.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) by queenfav(f): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2020
I was having a bad day, but seeing the title of this thread made me burst out in hysterical laughter cheesy
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) by Michealky: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Relationship should be about love, emotional connection, not funding expenses that the dad cannot afford
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
mytime24:
undecided

Baby
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) by Anararim(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is a very strange thing for a person to say. I am like what the heck. If all nigerian woen are like this then who is ever going to date them? This is just what you think but it does not have to be true. Maybe some of the are but it is definetly just a few of them.If you think like this then who are you ever going to date or you like it and that is why you said it in the first place.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) by psylliumhusk1: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
I jus wanna lilaz and be taken kiarufff..spoil me ,I will be ya home maker shocked grin
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) by Mizahn: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
I do not think so. Maybe you dated one nigerian girl and you had a very bad experienvce. It does not mean that all nigerian girls are like that . People are different. You cannot expect all women to be the same in nigeria. I am dating one but I have never thought of such a thing.
Re: Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
profuk7:
See what a Nigerian guy did to a girl he has been asking out for 2 years now. Do you agree with what he said?

A new day, another thread to bash women.

And ironicaly, females are supposed to be the specie with nothing else to offer... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man / 18+men What Will Be Your Reaction If You Catch Your Girlfriend Doing This In Pub / Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.