Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy (54674 Views)

Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy / Bbnaija: Brighto Under Duvet With Wathoni As He Professes His Feelings / Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Nengi, has emerged the winner of first Head of House challenge for the ‘LockDown’ edition.

The position of HoH was assumed by a winner of the weekly task as instructed by “Biggie”.

Housemates were assigned the task of selecting the Head of House after playing a Betway HoH game.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98PNL0rljZ8

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Ningen(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Meme guy laycon will win this show.

Mark my words.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by dimexy247(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Great
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Daaaammn Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby Iz not Alright grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Made4naijaceo(f): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by ProfAmaben(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Your mates in Oxford are developing vaccines for the novel covid-19, here you are parading in White trousers and changing the world in your own way.

Balon d'or was cancelled, BB All stars was cancelled, so many shows were cancelled but this show is just too important to be postponed due to its immense importance. Africa!!! wake up!

335 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Noted
Copied
First time I will ever commented on any thing called BBN
ANYWAYS, I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I COMMENTED
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by marvin906(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
hold on..
am coming let me pick stone to fry

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by FlordFlorez(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nengi the controversial gal.
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by sammysneh(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
wow, BB naija don start aka government palliative for the Nigerian youths smh..

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by tonididdy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pinshikum

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by iCauseTrouble: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
If to say school dey on session now, boys with DSTV and gen for enjoy this period grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Zombiekiller010: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nonsense, pls if you have a pup at affordable price ,let me know, i know how costly it is but i no get much
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Amanda4life: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
People are here to read comment.
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Jombojombo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
My love ❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by freshkpomo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Can't you create a section for this show If people derail now you go complain........

Together we can make Nigeria better

NYM

.God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by greatdreamer(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nonsense show

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by etrange: 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lol... BBN haters will flood this thread now.

It actually baffles me how you hate something and still rush to comment on threads about that thing. You don't see none football fans coming to the sports section to type trash about football or complain when football threads hit the front page. Nairaland is a multi-section forum, pick what you like and leave the rest.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by chibu4u2(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
cry

A whole BBN show going on without NwaAmaikpe......
This life no balance at all..

Where is NwaAmaikpe self?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Natural441(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
To do something for the country dey no go do, na big brother naija dey go dey produce

As I see this trend I just dey vex

4 Likes

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by ForeThinker: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
I have decided to not click on anything bba Naija, or fix my eyes on anything bb Naija this year, I refuse to be foolish to waste my time this year.......God help this nation, let me unclick the thread now grin, yeye bb naija

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Dpharisee: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Can we avoid commenting on BBN stories on FP so that the MODs won't bombard FP with stories that won't add value to the lives of our people.

A lot of money can even be saved on using data to watch the above clips and if you gather that money and give it to a needy child in your neighbourhood it can change a life.

If you are in support of boycotting BBN threads click Like, if you are against click Share cool

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Lincoln275(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
BBN wan divert nigerians’ attention , hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
marvin906:
hold on..
am coming let me pick stone to fry
awwwn cute child, I tap into this
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Edddie(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
k
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Houseofglam7(f): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by RPG2020(m): 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
i fit stab buhari because of this HushGirl waist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs / Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.