Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy (54666 Views)

Bbnaija: Peace Becomes First Head Of House, Makes Yousef Deputy / Bbnaija: Brighto Under Duvet With Wathoni As He Professes His Feelings / Bbnaija: Cindy Wins Head Of House Challenge, Picks Mike As Room Mate (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Chykes4micheal: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Which one is nengi and whatever. I thought this is big brother naija and not big brother Africa. Those names sounds camerounian grin
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by uthlaw: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
etrange:
Lol... BBN haters will flood this thread now.

It actually baffles me how you hate something and still rush to comment on threads about that thing. You don't see none football fans coming to the sports section to type trash about football or complain when football threads hit the front page. Nairaland is a multi-section forum, pick what you like and leave the rest.
don't compare football with this trash!

1 Like

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Focus9(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
After seeing this, I laughed so hard that I started coughing. Now my family has put me in a separate room for isolation
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by pretyval: 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Remind me the relevance of this program again? So much money has gone into this yet no plans to invest in schools and technological advancement. I wish we at NL will ignore this program and we will see how others will follow and this menace of a program will crumble. What are we trying to achieve? Another Titans vs Lambos? For the next 3months the government will loot more because they have allowed multichoice to use this program to divert attention. We fell for it!������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Kcboy0806(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Promoting immorality. May God help us.
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by zombieTRACKER: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
etrange:

It actually baffles me how you hate something and still rush to comment on threads about that thing. You don't see none football fans coming to the sports section to type trash about football or complain when football threads hit the front page. Nairaland is a multi-section forum, pick what you like and leave the rest.

So a human being actually loves this shit..

Chai
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Joefat: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
What a fail nation..
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by BrutusOj(m): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dpharisee:
Can we avoid commenting on BBN stories on FP so that the MODs won't bombard FP with stories that won't add value to the lives of our people.

A lot of money can even be saved on using data to watch the above clips and if you gather that money and give it to a needy child in your neighbourhood it can change a life.

If you are in support of boycotting BBN threads click Like, if you are against click Share cool
Your comment has just increased the number of pages by 1. Practice what you preach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by etrange: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
uthlaw:

I'm not comparing anything. I'm just saying you should let people be into whatever that pleases them. Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Please guys subscribe to my YouTube channel, don’t worry you don’t pay money for subscription, it’s free.
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by ositaisadebey: 12:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Emyogalanya:
this your name where are you from? Atani?
lolllll I'm from the underworld lol
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Warshaw: 2:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Do you need to increase your credit score?
Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whats app, Facebook, Instagram or any social network?
Do you need any information concerning any database.
Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by vickydevoka(m): 2:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Ningen:
Meme guy laycon will win this show.

Mark my words.
I swear, u get brain. I predicted efe he won, I predicted Mike he came second because Women said it's their own tym
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by vickydevoka(m): 2:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Chykes4micheal:
Which one is nengi and whatever. I thought this is big brother naija and not big brother Africa. Those names sounds camerounian grin
De gal nyash enlargement n bleached skin de intimidate everybody for de house

1 Like

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by meobizy(f): 3:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Nairalanders have interrupted their cousin sister fvcking-sessions to criticize a show people enjoy. Continue, jobless trolls. Na una way. I still see you in the allocated thread every Saturday and Sunday.
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by zionmde: 3:09am On Jul 21, 2020
afroxyz:

Don't mind the idiots and their followers
u dat is not a follower
u dat is not an idiot
how many vaccines have u developed?

1 Like

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by zionmde: 3:17am On Jul 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Your mates in Oxford are developing vaccines for the novel covid-19, here you are parading in White trousers and changing the world in your own way.

Balon d'or was cancelled, BB All stars was cancelled, so many shows were cancelled but this show is just too important to be postponed due to its immense importance. Africa!!! wake up!
sharrap there. u and all those dat liked ur comment. u think u sound wise but u actually sounded stuupid
Balon d'or was cancelled; Was champion's league or premierleague cancelled?
BB All stars was cancelled, how is dat our business, wen did it become our responsibility to copy others, wat did u say wen Disney land was opened up?

Are participants of BBN supposed to be in the lab developing vaccines wen they didnt study a related course? or are we all suppose to match to the lab and develop vaccines?
Am ashamed of people like u who dont just appreciate any thing about their country.
I wonder wat is the relationship between BBN and all the rubbish u wrote there

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by zionmde: 3:21am On Jul 21, 2020
uthlaw:
Oga everybody have their own passion. Some love the show more than football. Its wrong to compare wat different people have passion for. U cant even state 5 reasons u called it a trash
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Emyogalanya: 3:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Ugaboy:
so wat are u doing here?
Developing local herbs for covid I guess
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Ningen:

Mark my words.

Na according to voting strength o,
Who will vote for him, does he have strong supporters?
Some people vote base on state of origin.
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by od501: 4:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Nengi, has emerged the winner of first Head of House challenge for the ‘LockDown’ edition.

The position of HoH was assumed by a winner of the weekly task as instructed by “Biggie”.

Housemates were assigned the task of selecting the Head of House after playing a Betway HoH game.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98PNL0rljZ8

Ashawo Brother House (ABH). Let the sex being already grin
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by billfast: 4:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Subonbon(m): 4:36am On Jul 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Your mates in Oxford are developing vaccines for the novel covid-19, here you are parading in White trousers and changing the world in your own way.

Balon d'or was cancelled, BB All stars was cancelled, so many shows were cancelled but this show is just too important to be postponed due to its immense importance. Africa!!! wake up!
this country no balance i swear....

1 Like

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Realtalk20: 5:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Nobody cares
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Burruchaga71(m): 5:07am On Jul 21, 2020
etrange:

Gbam
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Burruchaga71(m): 5:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Techywizard:
Thank God i never set my eye bob on BBnaija show. at least using my sub watching fake beings and body- transformed intigos advertising thier private parts and seeking people attenssion where they did not sowed has stoped.
first soul spiritual war conquered, we move to next...
Trash
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Burruchaga71(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2020
uthlaw:
Then concentrate watching your football nah. What is ur problem?
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by emmylight4u: 5:17am On Jul 21, 2020
Is he a malian?
Ningen:

Mark my words.
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Obidiugwu: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Nice one for her,she is kind of cool.
Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by Lovelypet28: 5:48am On Jul 21, 2020
So we can have BB this year and children cant write WAEC, misplaced priorities.
Your children will waste a whole year at home, not including years that will be spent writing JAMB.lol

1 Like

Re: Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy by theophilusj31(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:

this is the reason why African will always be backward,African youth and leaders are both the problems we have in this continent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi Dodges Ozo's Kiss After Eviction, Vee watches and goofs / Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.