Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead (45704 Views)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Difrent: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2020
flyingpig:
next up, Mamman Daura, he should watch his back grin The curses of 200million Nigerians can't go unanswered.

I hope then YOU WONT DIE because you make it seems these people's death will make you live forever

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by NollywoodFreak: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2020
There are three main cabals in Buhari's government.

Abba Kyari
Isa Funtua
and Mamman Daura

You can read about them here (note that this was before Corona came to Nigeria). https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/374881-cabals-not-controlling-my-government-buhari.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/369941-buharis-cabal-arent-hungry-people-are-respectable-nigerians-presidency.html

I remember Oyedepo has been declaring judgement on this government.

Could that be why they are dying or it is just coincidence?

There is God o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by izuswift(m): 12:37am On Jul 21, 2020
This is God at work. All their arrow heads are no more. Now the remaining gold digging cabals will make the ultimate mistake that will burn Nigeria. Watch out! Is that person in asorock Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:40am On Jul 21, 2020
seunmsg:
What? So sad. RIP to him.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by ludd2018: 12:41am On Jul 21, 2020
THE CABAL that planed and executed the python dance and killed so many armless Biafrans are dying one by one . Nnandi kanu said it that all of them will die one by one . This govt is evil and God is fighting for the poor massess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by ludd2018: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2020
izuswift:
This is God at work. All their arrow heads are no more. Now the remaining gold digging cabals will make the ultimate mistake that will burn Nigeria. Watch out! Is that person in asorock Buhari?
Correct insinuation
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by saajus: 12:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Life. Little did he know that he won't see 2023. Rest in Peace, Cabal-in-Chief.
NigeriaIsDoomed:
grin grin grin
They behave like they are immortal when they are mere mortals.
Mother nature is the greatest leveller erasing man-made differences, the oppressors and the oppressed meet the same fate at death.
Earth thou art and to earth thou shalt return, the ultimate truth.

Rest where you deserve!
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:02am On Jul 21, 2020
saajus:
Life. Little did he know that he won't see 2023. Rest in Peace, Cabal-in-Chief.
I swear bro! Similar to the rich fool who proposed to enlarge his storage not knowing that his soul would be required that night.
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by amuwo1980: 1:19am On Jul 21, 2020
He simply lived on public funds all his life, the civil way the Jihadist won is actually a set back for africa , no wonder the British supported them

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Briller: 1:22am On Jul 21, 2020
Deebwebb:
Isa wicked funtua the head of the cabal.what a great news.he thought he was bigger than everybody.

Prov. 29. [1] He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. [2] When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Let him go and form his cabal in hell with Abba kyari.two more to go.

Abeg, remind me. Who dem be? I think I know MD. Who be the other Pharoah?
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Realdickson: 1:29am On Jul 21, 2020
There is no peace for the wicked!!!!!
Another candidate of Hell � Welcome!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by bigtt76(f): 1:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Sad. May his soul rest in peace. Amen

That's how they were going to make him the CoS after Abba Kyari undecided Thank God the man was principled and told the head hunters off. He will be missed.

okaynigeria:

https://www.okay.ng/breaking-ismaila-isa-funtua-is-dead/
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by bigtt76(f): 1:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Nonsense.... He should declare war on corruption and the Coronavirus or to make it easier... Mosquitoes angry

NollywoodFreak:
There are three main cabals in Buhari's government.

Abba Kyari
Isa Funtua
and Mamman Daura

You can read about them here (note that this was before Corona came to Nigeria). https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/374881-cabals-not-controlling-my-government-buhari.html

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/369941-buharis-cabal-arent-hungry-people-are-respectable-nigerians-presidency.html

I remember Oyedepo has been declaring judgement on this government.

Could that be why they are dying or it is just coincidence?

There is God o!
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by stonemasonn: 2:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Briller:
The lessons here include:
a. Never fight an innocent man. His God will fight for him. Aunty's oppressors are gradually disappearing. Two down...

b. God is not man. He chooses to cleanse the land and rid it of all wicked people.

c. Life is too short. Make the best of it and leave good legacies. Ask for the grace to not be a negative vibe everywhere you go.
who's the innocent man?
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Deebwebb:
Isa wicked funtua the head of the cabal.what a great news.he thought he was bigger than everybody.

Prov. 29. [1] He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy. [2] When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

God bless you and increase your wisdom. You can see how God is fighting for Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Edusouls(m): 2:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Please tell them my brother you are wise man
seunmsg:

Death is inevitable and nobody is sure of tomorrow. Stop wishing death on others. So many people who wished Buhari dead in 2015 had since died and Buhari is stil very much alive. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by obama30: 3:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Deebwebb:

TOTALLY UNNECESSARY. IF I HAVE A PRESIDENT AS FRIEND, I WOULD FLEX. SO WOULD YOU. STOP JUDGING, WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE ANY BETTER. ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE.
JUST SAY R.I.P. OR KEEP QUIET.

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 3:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Next news jare, every enemy of Nigeria should collapse and die, l have zero sympathies for criminals who have raped the destiny of Nigeria as a country, nonsense and Buhari grin
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:41am On Jul 21, 2020
Don't be surprise if Sai Barbar hire his corpse to serve in his government
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by MetaPhysical: 4:01am On Jul 21, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Derailer(m): 4:02am On Jul 21, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Strong man. May his soul rest in peace

Is that Emefiele?
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by rummmy: 4:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Anyone who is against the blessed igbos should be careful ooooo.
even you typing and saying rubbish about us here,just be careful..... Just a warning if you wish to live long..... Igbos don't cry in vain...
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by LannisterIMP: 4:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmmm every one around bubu is just Dropping like flies.

This sounds like the inevitable is near.... hmmm.
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Yebosola(m): 5:54am On Jul 21, 2020
agulion:
Why is it only those that are close to him! Why not .......! If not why not

Must HIM die multiple times according to ipob? grin,thought una say he don die already, bloody jokers
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by LordOfTheGame: 6:05am On Jul 21, 2020
agulion:
Why is it only those that are close to him! Why not .......! If not why not

Because he left earlier before them.
If you know, you know. grin grin grin
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by LordOfTheGame: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2020
seunmsg:

Death is inevitable and nobody is sure of tomorrow. Stop wishing death on others. So many people who wished Buhari dead in 2015 had since died and Buhari is stil very much alive. Be guided.

No, you're free to wish IPOB members and Igbos as a whole death but No one should wish your tiny god death. Hypocrisy runs in your blood.
FYI, your god, buhari dies years ago and you refused to accept our condolences.
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by ibolord(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Just 5 months into the Covid-19 and Naija has lost so many prominent thieves, chai. Why? They couldn't travel abroad to get medical attention. Lessons learnt by the elites: NONE!!!!!! R.I.P sha.

1 Like

Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by rummmy: 7:16am On Jul 21, 2020
One M.. D should take note and repent...
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by justjify(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2020
This year go rugged oooo
Re: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by flyingpig: 7:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Difrent:

[s]I hope then YOU WONT DIE because you make it seems these people's death will make you live forever[/s]
everybody will die but we should leave good image, clearly isa funtua didn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated / ASUU Strike: NLC Protests Rock States In Nigeria (Photos) / Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.