Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) (4645 Views)

Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To / Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
I made a post earlier today, about how I desperately need help
in terms of work or any financial support.

In the course of that, I posted my contact as well as my account details

well, while some ppl might sympathize with me due to the circumstance some others just wanna take advantage of it.

here is a screenshot of my chat with a nairalander on Whatsapp who tried to scam me with some job, probably thinking that I'm a novice.
well had to play along hoping to get more of his info.

This should also make us more careful, and be aware of all this scammers and their tactics.
here is the chat below

cc lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by kingvick09(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Inyikalum:
I made a post earlier today, about how I desperately need help
in terms of work or any financial support.

In the course of that, I posted my contact as well as my account details

well, while some ppl might sympathize with me due to the circumstance some others just wanna take advantage of it.

here is a screenshot of my chat with a nairalander on Whatsapp who tried to scam me with some job, probably thinking that I'm a novice.
well had to play along hoping to get more of his info.

This should also make us more careful, and be aware of all this scammers and their tactics.
here is the chat below
WELCOME TO LAGOS

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
more

1 Share

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2020

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2020

1 Share

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2020

1 Share

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2020

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2020

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
kingvick09:
WELCOME TO LAGOS
hmm my brother, e tire me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by flyingpig: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
kingvick09:

WELCOME TO LAGOS
LMAO perfect response
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by micfoley: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
See format o. People are heartless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Queenmark: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Otp for what job?. The guy try sha

16 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Arizonaz: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nice one.
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Villagemeat: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lollll,he will still read your post.

Nairalanders are all wise

13 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by merieam16(f): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Smh...and d heart of men is desperately WICKED!

20 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Amotekun777: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
angry
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Amotekun777: 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Villagemeat:

Wetin wise for dis dubious act na? You dey craze ni? angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
People dey get mind oooooo

So with all these people they're arresting for fraudulent activities, they still wouldn't learn

Moreso it's easier to get them now via BVN

Na wa oooo

I am glad you shared

10 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by greatbrian(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2020
Fucker said he his doing It for Allah sake.

The way people use Allah name for evil ba. Even Allah will be gassed out. You bomb church you shout Allah, you burn mosque you shout Allah, you slit throat you shout Allah. All forms of evil you call Allah. You kill people of opposite believe you say its Allah's will. Na wa o. Meanwhile Mr Ibrahim may Allah punish you for bringing his name to your crime insha allah

38 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2020
micfoley:
See format o. People are heartless
honestly
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Villagemeat:

hmm naso na

I'm sure he hasn't seen this yet
since he is yet to block me

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
People dey get mind oooooo

So with all these people they're arresting for fraudulent activities, they still wouldn't learn

Moreso it's easier to get them now via BVN

Na wa oooo

I am glad you shared

hmm the matter heavy for mouth my sister

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 21, 2020
greatbrian:
Fucker said he his doing It for Allah sake.

The way people use Allah name for evil ba. Even Allah will be gassed out. You bomb church you shout Allah, you burn mosque you shout Allah, you slit throat you shout Allah. All forms of evil you call Allah. You kill people of opposite believe you say its Allah's will. Na wa o. Meanwhile Mr Ibrahim may Allah punish you for bringing his name to your crime insha allah

hmm e weak me sef

this is jst one of the reasons there are more atheists now than believers

when they even use God to scam

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by realmanarken(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Ibrahim Magu grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2020
here is the guy's profile picture
modified[b]

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by Edopesin: 12:59am On Jul 21, 2020
otp for SARS work

8 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by madone: 1:08am On Jul 21, 2020
what is otp pls
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by IhateMyDad: 1:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Some people ehn
Na God go judge Las las

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by IhateMyDad: 1:27am On Jul 21, 2020
My brother God go provide for you
Atleast you na wise guy
Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by ELibraryNG: 2:30am On Jul 21, 2020
madone:
what is otp pls

One Time Password.

A one-time password (OTP), also known as one-time pin or dynamic password, is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction, on a computer system or other digital device......
Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by jchioma: 2:44am On Jul 21, 2020
Inyikalum:
here is the guy

Na dis one wan give person work? Shameless fraudster who is even hungrier and more desperate than the one he is trying to help. Otp my arse.

It will take crass ignorance to fall for this kindergarten antics. Op be vigilant. So many dangerous people out there are desperate to even kill you, if it will guarantee them a meal ticket. Be wise.

5 Likes

Re: MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) by VickyRotex(f): 3:04am On Jul 21, 2020
my own question is, wetin dem/he wan use 16 passports do shocked shocked

abi ezz my eyes deceiving me undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Bank ND/NCE Recruitment / Diamond Bank Test @ibadan! / Ecowas Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.