Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital (59958 Views)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Pious101: 5:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Imagine
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Baltazarcus(m): 5:18am On Jul 21, 2020
This was prophesied by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, on his broadcast 15th July. When he said "magu is in trouble the next person to go down is Isa funtua" underestimate MNK at ur peril. I heard it with my two ears live and direct.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Biggers82(m): 5:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Dey should add him to Covid19 number too
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Teejay13(m): 5:22am On Jul 21, 2020
Coronavirus at work again!

And now some will tell you covid-19 is not real, who told you that?

Imagine how it is sweeping up this government and its cabal.

Any way to his family "my condolence" may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by planetx: 5:23am On Jul 21, 2020
No more flying to oyinbo hospitals, they are all dying in Nigerian hospitals probably without the necessary equipments and personnels to save them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Jaqenhghar: 5:23am On Jul 21, 2020
sarrki:
That why I marveled at those see acquiring wealth as a do or die

Those who do evil and harbor evil intentions against fellow being as dumb
Those who say money solves everything.

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by lekki1444: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2020
new moon. golden age cleanse
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by KenModi(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2020
punisha:

...grammar police that couldn't space his own moniker.
Wetin Tasha no go see for bbnaija

You cannot put spaces in a moniker when creating your Nairaland profile or were you sleeping when you did yours? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Dabliss02(m): 5:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
see nairaland teacher, who employ you here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by favour32(m): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
He cannot "murder" English language after several times to correct him.
If he had been a student,poor grades would have been associated with him.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by silverkings: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

You get time shaa... Plenty time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by kaludestiny10(m): 5:48am On Jul 21, 2020
Racoon:
Are you jealous? This country has been under the bondage of these cabal which some people have wittingly handed over for them to rule as their fiefdom.Pharoah attempted to do likewise but his Waterloo was documented in histroy.God who took care of Abacha is still on the throne.
Well said and also add Pharaoh, let my people go. Though I can't rejoice in the death of anyone but we have people that are holding this country hostage by their actions and inactions.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Enyimbamercedes: 5:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Oh wow...Abba Kyari couldn’t drive

Isa Funtua drove himself! Pity he couldn’t fly himself out with one of the two new jets his son bought! Pity he couldn’t get treatment from Keystone bank and 9Mobile!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by IvarTheBoneless: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2020
Baltazarcus:
This was prophesied by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, on his broadcast 15th July. When he said "magu is in trouble the next person to go down is Isa funtua" underestimate MNK at ur peril. I heard it with my two ears live and direct.

Liar angry
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Kaybaba5(m): 5:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Death is inevitable
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by mu2sa2: 6:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Engrish teasher, clap for yaself!

4 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by wiseoneking: 6:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Worry about your soul bro, you are becoming Martha in the Bible that is concerned about many unnecessary things. We are talking about eternity and you are here correcting somebody's spellings. Spellings will surely fail but think about your soul after this life. Japanese and Chinese cannot spell English words as such but they are always up there.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Simple put it this way. Isa Funtua drove himself to mortuary instead of hospital

3 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by ArticleBeast: 6:08am On Jul 21, 2020
phemmyfour:
Stop capitalization of every first letter in your post. NL is an international forum.

This is not how to "sell" Jesus to others. Will Jesus type like this?
We love it like that. You all seem to be in your feelings. Nairaland is international yen yen yen

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by astonished: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Teejay13:
Coronavirus at work again!

And now some will tell you covid-19 is not real, who told you that?

Imagine how it is sweeping up this government and its cabal.

Any way to his family "my condolence" may his soul rest in peace.

so this is how dumb you people are, where exactly it is stated that covid-419 kill him.

every death now covid-419

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Etinosa1234: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2020
punisha:

...grammar police that couldn't space his own moniker. Wetin Tasha no go see for bbnaija
see this one...dem dey space moniker....
Wetin Tacha nor go see for bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2020
Dem don't dey go one by one.

The moment you die all your accomplishments suddenly don't matter, your soul memory is erased when you re reborn.

You have to start all over again (the mystery of life,)
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2020
i went to Buhari and told him that his man has just died. but guess what... ?

Buhari dashed me 6million naira cash right in his office.

and I thanked him!
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by AngelicBeing: 6:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Man that woke up Hale and Hearty! He also Drove Himself!
Preparation for Eternity is Key!
Don't be Caught Unawares!!

cool

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by mozes01(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

I Hope You understood the message he passed. That's All That Matters. Mr lecturer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Unrated900(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

That should be typos naaa.

Don’t always Capitalized on one’s mistake in life,you might benefit corrected tomorrow as well.

No one is on d perfect grill bro chill.

I guess his phone’s key pad might have been pressed on

Hence making each words foaming out double double.

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Justiceori2019(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2020
May the Almighty Allah bless and keep your soul, RIP sir Isa Fantua.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Sheggy13(m): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Why are you going about castigating that guy on every thread, intentionally adding errors to whatever he writes. It's becoming stale and annoying. If you don't endorse his messages, you have the option of overlooking it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Sheggy13(m): 6:56am On Jul 21, 2020
Unrated900:

That should be typos naaa.

Don’t always Capitalized on one’s mistake in life,you might benefit corrected tomorrow as well.

No one is on d perfect grill bro chill.

I guess his phone’s key pad might have been pressed on

Hence making each words foaming out double double.
The guy he quoted did not make those mistakes in what he wrote. This guy has taken it as a full-time job to troll that guy, intentionally adding those errors and claiming to correct him. That's what he does on every comment of the Righteousness89 guy, probably because he is an enemy of the gospel.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by symbianDON(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Abba Kyari, Issa Funtua.....hmmmmm!! It's well o.
Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by Meekha(m): 7:02am On Jul 21, 2020
360degreess:
.. Keep deceiving yourself until you face reality after death.

There are 4200 different religions on earth with each of them claiming to be the way. Somehow, you want us to believe that your dearly held 1/4200 probability of being in the right religion is correct!

To be honest, that probability is even a gross estimation. Take Islam your religion for example, the Prophet said that there'll be more than 73 different sects and it's only one that'll make it to Al jannah. Same thing with the Christianity with hundreds of sects.

So the probability is even more ridiculous, probably something like 1/6000. Yet, you want us to believe that your 1/6000 stake of what the right religion is, is correct! Are you not wonderful?! grin

You are probably taking to heart what your imam tells you in the mosque that, "people of other religions or other sects of Islam will meet their waterloo in the hereafter if they don't repent and follow the right way!" But you also forgot that other religious leaders are telling their followers the same thing!

The question that begs an answer is, "who is right and who is wrong"?

Should we believe you just because you indicated that you are in right religion? Just like that?

With all respect to our different views of religion, let that young man you quoted be. Like the popular Igbo adage say, "biri kam biri (live and let's live)"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua Died After Driving Himself To The Hospital by onadana: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2020
tempest01:

No portfolio but Cabal member. Had CBN leadership by the balls.

Honestly. His company just got a N32billion contract to expand CBN car park.Just imagine.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.