Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues (31854 Views)

Wenger: Hazard Isn't Man To Replace Ronaldo, He Won't Score 50 Goals A Season / Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019 / Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by Adeoye2103: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
tfash96:
You really lack sense and you're very stupid.

Yes I'm wise and you're fuccking dull son of a bitch

lol i thinks the same bitch gave birth to us bastard set of people....
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by tfash96(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
lexy2014:

If Ronaldo's fan lack "any football knowledge", y haven't u tried educating them instead attacking d personality& achievements of Ronaldo? Cos d things u said we're hate filled words about Ronaldo which in no way addressed d issues of football
number 1 we're even tired of letting them know number 2 he's just way too full of himself.. When VVD was so full of himself towards him we all know how Ronaldo and his family members took it up last season . Even if any player has won 10 ballon d'or. It's preferable to allow people to talk about him to him running mouth like tap.. Messi being hypocrite or not I like his lifestyle. We all know if he's really full of wanting the whole world to be his and has made some of his assists to be goals.. By now he'll be the 1 having most goals despite having like 140 apps lesser than him
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by tfash96(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Adeoye2103:

lol i thinks the same bitch gave birth to us bastard set of people....
Oponu ni ẹ ọmọ irankiran
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by hybridblood07(m): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bros, it's annoying when adults analyze football like kids. If penalty was easy, Messi would have won International trophy for Argentina.
charlesm91:
you dey mind the guy. Always the cry babies. To them pen is not a goal but Measi is the designated pk taker for Barca. They rejoice when they get pen but frown when it’s Ronaldo. It’s a tough thing for them carrying hate for Ronaldo and Madrid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by Azurevermillion: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
tfash96:
When will my people stop being senseless? Messi had no reason he should leave Barça since all these days though he maybe probably has it now.. If not for money issue do you think the bastard would leave for Juventus from Madrid... He's a bloody hypocrite thinking that he's touring and conquering Europe all over.. He should have left Bernabeu immediately he won his 1st champe there if truly he wanted to be touring like prodigal son.. Something most of his foolish fans won't understand.. Who am I to blame them.. 90% of them are semi literates,dropouts,not sound in speech that can't even pronounce R in his name sef
grin
tfash96:
When will my people stop being senseless? Messi had no reason he should leave Barça since all these days though he maybe probably has it now.. If not for money issue do you think the bastard would leave for Juventus from Madrid... He's a bloody hypocrite thinking that he's touring and conquering Europe all over.. He should have left Bernabeu immediately he won his 1st champe there if truly he wanted to be touring like prodigal son.. Something most of his foolish fans won't understand.. Who am I to blame them.. 90% of them are semi literates,dropouts,not sound in speech that can't even pronounce R in his name sef
Why do you have such vemon against him? Na im say make they born you in 9ja? Mtcheew#

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by Adeoye2103: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
tfash96:
Oponu ni ẹ ọmọ irankiran

E pain am lol
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by lexy2014: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
tfash96:
number 1 we're even tired of letting them know number 2 he's just way too full of himself.. When VVD was so full of himself towards him we all know how Ronaldo and his family members took it up last season . Even if any player has won 10 ballon d'or. It's preferable to allow people to talk about him to him running mouth like tap.. Messi being hypocrite or not I like his lifestyle. We all know if he's really full of wanting the whole world to be his and has made some of his assists to be goals.. By now he'll be the 1 having most goals despite having like 140 apps lesser than him

Oga, all this one that u are saying isn't what I asked u. Pls look at what I asked u:

If Ronaldo's fan lack "any football knowledge", y haven't u tried educating them instead attacking d personality& achievements of Ronaldo? Cos d things u said we're hate filled words about Ronaldo which in no way addressed d issues of football

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by realmanarken(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

Seeing, Ronaldo is making waves today. Don't forget this thread is meant for him. Let celebrate
Even in Messi Popular thread Ronaldo wins 10000% haven’t you noticed it yet?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by realmanarken(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
deobaba:
This is wrong....The record belongs to Zlatan
Yea....Ronaldo is my 2nd best (Ronaldo the Phenomennon Delima is the first) and undoubtedly a great player but apparently the rush of wanting him to surpass Messi in records is making people cook up stories like this ...Zlatan Ibrahimovic's goal record

Serie A
Juventus. 23
Inter. 57 e.t.c(he has goals in AC too)

French League
PSG. 113

MLS
LA Galaxy. 52

Heard this your article on the radio too so the error apparently s general ....Please I love this guy but Ibrahimovic is yet to win a ballon dor so its this records that he thrives on,don't take it away from him again nah....Get your facts right

Bro use your head “first Player to score 50+ goals in European league history, name the three European sides ibra played for ?
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by tfash96(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, all this one that u are saying isn't what I asked u. Pls look at what I asked u:

I have answered u.. Just read again
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by tfash96(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Adeoye2103:

E pain am lol
mtchew
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by tfash96(m): 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Azurevermillion:
grin Why do you have such vemon against him? Na im say make they born you in 9ja? Mtcheew#
Guy I dey vex say I dey 9ja o 9ja don tire me
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by gibzzhd: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Messi is much more than the goals.He his Football

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by gibzzhd: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
30 league goals with 13 penalties.Oluwa oooo that's poor now.The last time Messi scored close to 10 league penalties he got 50 goals 71 in all competitions and 91 in the year.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by gibzzhd: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
2019/20 in Clubs
��Messi x ��Ronaldo
��42x41��games ��30x32��goals ��25x05��assists
��05x12��penalties ��05x01��free kicks
��00x02��headers ��27x24��main foot ��03x06��weak foot
��03x01��hat trick ��25x11��MOTM
Who is having a better club season?
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by Azurevermillion: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
tfash96:
Guy I dey vex say I dey 9ja o 9ja don tire me
No be only u
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by RealEzee(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Even the German bundesliga stars just voted Messi as the best footballer in the world yesterday.

Fellow footballers in Germany voted, not nairaland riffraffs like you who know nothing about football. grin

And to show how great Messi is; even without the world cup he is rated with Pele and Maradona as the best players in history.

What will now happen if he wins the world cup?

grin grin grin
lmao dude you're hilarious a survey done by a German sport magazine by 270 German league players is what you chant now, even feeders team players will do the survey lol its an opinion no biggies, not recognized award ceremony,a survey containing loser of the year for players and coaches lol man that's more comical than Tom and Jerry.
https://www.givemesport.com/1584332-270-bundesliga-players-take-part-in-a-survey-vote-lionel-messi-as-best-player-in-the-world

grin has he won the world cup or national trophy?

CR7 is also rated among the greats so what's your point tho?

Brazil has Pele, Argentina has Diego, Portugal has CR7, all gave their countries national glory grin.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
tfash96:
I have answered u.. Just read again

U haven't. I didn't ask u about van dyke& Messi. Pls read d question again:

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by RealEzee(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
tesppidd:
Even the German bundesliga stars just voted Messi as the best footballer in the world yesterday.

Fellow footballers in Germany voted, not nairaland riffraffs like you who know nothing about football. grin

And to show how great Messi is; even without the world cup he is rated with Pele and Maradona as the best players in history.

What will now happen if he wins the world cup?

grin grin grin
one more thing, do you always tend to insults when having discussions when you're not in insulted or it's just fueled by perceived antagonism?

Cos I don't understand why you said NL riffraffs tho
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by Youngsage: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Huge congrats to my GOAT Cr7 but Edin Dzeko was the first sha...

In Bundesliga with Wolfsburg,
Premier League with Mancity, and
Italian Seria A with Roma.

Mods take note.

cool cool
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by moriarti8: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
gibzzhd:
2019/20 in Clubs

��Messi x ��Ronaldo

��42x41��games
��30x32��goals
��25x05��assists

��05x12��penalties
��05x01��free kicks

��00x02��headers
��27x24��main foot
��03x06��weak foot

��03x01��hat trick
��25x11��MOTM

Who is having a better club season?

interesting stats here
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by tfash96(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
lexy2014:

U haven't. I didn't ask u about van dyke& Messi. Pls read d question again:

And I said I'm tired of educating them.. SIMPLE!
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by tfash96(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
Azurevermillion:
No be only u
I wan japa to be frank grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by gibzzhd: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Common dalino is going to want n league in Spain,England and Juventus.That makes him goat right?

Follish people
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by gibzzhd: 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dzeko scored over 60goals in Germany,England and Italy.goat Right?
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by fkrawl12: 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
its crazy how something like this stirs so much controversy when i almost get bored hearing more about ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
tfash96:
And I said I'm tired of educating them.. SIMPLE!

I don't think u have even tried. Cos so far, I haven't read anything from u that suggests that u have a higher level of football knowledge than d people that worship Ronaldo. U really are no different from them or better than them
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

Messi still they pull some beautiful votes on Ronaldo's thread. It's expected for Ronaldo to win more votes on his own main thread.
Ahhhhhhhhhgggggghhhhhhhh. See as you compensated yourself. Na so you n Messi dey valueless?
If that's converted to awards CR7 beats down you n Messi n your minions.
Pls find a cup to celebrate it dz season. If not keep quiet
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by bayelsaowei(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
This is one achievement messi can never make
what about scoring 90 goals in one football year? Can Ronaldo ever in his entirely like achieve that?

And let's not go into individual records..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by bayelsaowei(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
vivilafrosh:

Ask Messi to man up and go to Italy and see if he won't be another lingard
make i laugh...

Why should messi go to Italy where only juventus wins the italia seria ...? Please tell me..

Why did Ronaldo even go to juventus? Mtsheew
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by gibzzhd: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
And Suarez too
Eredivie 80+
EPL 80+
La Liga 80+

Penaldo fans would do anything to hype him including organising a dubia d'or � �� �
Re: Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
GOAT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Loses On His First Match In Tianjin Teda / Unveiling Super Eagles Star, Onazi Ogenyi’s Girlfriend / Lionel Messi Scored 6goals In 8days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.