Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

White Cockerels Breeding From Day Old To Table Size - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / White Cockerels Breeding From Day Old To Table Size (580 Views)

My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old / My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old / Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Cockerels Breeding From Day Old To Table Size by Chevrolet076(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2020
after doing many research online and reading stories and processes of many nairalanders in the agric section about breeding broilers, I've learnt quite a lot that I wish to put to practice, but I currently don't have enough capital to start with the minimum carton.. that's why I want to venture into breeding the "white cockerels" as they are somehow cheaper ...

I would like to ask you all about the breeding processes like vaccination, feeding, treatment and anything else that might be helpful in this regard...

cc jidestroud
noeloge82
emmaachile
FarmTech

and you all experienced poultry farmers
Re: White Cockerels Breeding From Day Old To Table Size by noeloge82(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chevrolet076:
after doing many research online and reading stories and processes of many nairalanders in the agric section about breeding broilers, I've learnt quite a lot that I wish to put to practice, but I currently don't have enough capital to start with the minimum carton.. that's why I want to venture into breeding the "white cockerels" as they are somehow cheaper ...

I would like to ask you all about the breeding processes like vaccination, feeding, treatment and anything else that might be helpful in this regard...

cc jidestroud
noeloge82
emmaachile
FarmTech

You can get all the information of your broading process backed by pics from here https://www.nairaland.com/2557877/xmas-broiler-broading-pictures#37401688
Try and read from page 1-25 then ask me questions on what you don't understand
Good luck

1 Like

Re: White Cockerels Breeding From Day Old To Table Size by Nedlog01(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2020
There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Visit: www.thechickenfarm.com.ng
It's all free.
It's for those in Nigeria.
Re: White Cockerels Breeding From Day Old To Table Size by Nafdee(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Chevrolet076:

cc jidestroud
noeloge82
emmaachile
FarmTech

Re: White Cockerels Breeding From Day Old To Table Size by Nafdee(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2020
Chevrolet076:

cc jidestroud
noeloge82
emmaachile
FarmTech

Am expecting my cockerels this weekend. Starting with 50. Want to use this to learn the ropes before venturing into broiler. I pray it turns out fruitful.
Re: White Cockerels Breeding From Day Old To Table Size by Chevrolet076(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nafdee:

Am expecting my cockerels this weekend. Starting with 50. Want to use this to learn the ropes before venturing into broiler. I pray it turns out fruitful.

amen.... I'm also hoping to see someone to supply me before weekend... my first practical experience...

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Sludge / How To Raise Money And Become A Millionaire Farmer In One Year? / The AFIDE Story — The Narrative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.