Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,754 members, 7,802,311 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. (8889 Views)

Deported Nigerians Paid £3000 By UK Boarder Agency But Money Was Seized / REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, China, India And Others Regarded As 'high Risk' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by stmarc32(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2011
when it comes to Immigration issues they will always point fingers at africans,, The UK government  relies heavily on funds from International students  so if they decrease the number of students coming into the UK they have everything to loose, how many UK students pay 10,000 quid a yr, even those who go to uni rely on HECS or scholarships from the government, This might also be  some sort of  propaganda to increase the number of students applying for student visas, (since na the same naija people dey advise them, na them go dey teach dem how to exploit we we and of course more money for the UK govt ),

Nigeria is not to blame for everything,who hides all the money for the corrupt leaders? how many homes do these corrupt govt officials own in the UK, who has destroyed the whole Niger delta waters ,   neo-colonialism is still on, Only thing that can save us is some sort of revolution, not the type where we just change leaders but our system of government,
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by justwise(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2011
stmarc32:

when it comes to Immigration issues they will always point fingers at africans,, The UK government relies heavily on funds from International students so if they decrease the number of students coming into the UK they have everything to loose, how many UK students pay 10,000 quid a yr, even those who go to uni rely on HECS or scholarships from the government, This might also be some sort of propaganda to increase the number of students applying for student visas, (since na the same naija people dey advise them, na them go dey teach dem how to exploit we we and of course more money for the UK govt ), Nigeria is not to blame for everything,who hides all the money for the corrupt leaders? how many homes do these corrupt govt officials own in the UK, who has destroyed the whole Niger delta waters , neo-colonialism is still on, Only thing that can save us is some sort of revolution, not the type where we just change leaders but our system of government,
so you blame the UK for that? How about our thieving politicians who stole the money at the first place?
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by stmarc32(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2011
Have u thought about how they stole the money in the first place? Nigeria was gradually getting up country prior to the discovery of petroleum, see for urself , every country that has petroleum has some sort of corrupt leader or terrorist organisation, so its a matter of Join us or be against us,
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by justwise(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2011
stmarc32:

Have u thought about how they stole the money in the first place? Nigeria was gradually getting up country prior to the discovery of petroleum, see for urself , every country that has petroleum has some sort of corrupt leader or terrorist organisation, so its a matter of Join us or be against us,

You tell me
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by stmarc32(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2011
it would take 6,000 pages to tell you mate, there are books out there that will change your perception of africa and its leaders, and i do not support our corrupt leaders ooooooo, they have their own VIP room in hell for sure.
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by AjanleKoko: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
Frankly, the number of threads endlessly dissecting the prospects of Nigerian students in the UK are becoming overwhelming.
Y'all should try other destinations, abi is it by force to study in the UK?
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by persist: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
Some of you Guys are being fair to the britions . It is hard enough for their people already. Imagine an average University kid who is a briton and graduated with a masters @ merit competing with you a nigerian who probably had a first class from naija and graduated with a distincition in Masters level with numerous cetification to follow competing with their KIDS. If we had this kind of competition in naija most of us will not have jobs today.

If you were a brition u will pray seriously for a reduction in NET immigration so that there will be jobs for you, Their fore fathers have paid the sacrifice by having the 'liver' to rob people and steal money and knowledge to grow. We have our country lets make it a better place an stop employing Indians and Chinese as expatriates . grin grin
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by joxiri: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2011
Oh persist what are you chatting
there are not that many jobs for international graduates if don't know
in fact its very difficult if not impossible for international students now, because only the very top companies are employing and willing to give international students work permits the government has limited the no of work permits available and in order to get a job as an international student you have to be extremely talented and intelligent and no offence but talent should be rewarded in any society regardless of net migration or not
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by joxiri: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2011
@ stmarc32
Norway is a very oil rich nation they are neither corrupt nor do they have any corrupt leaders and they have a huge budget surplus which they use to supplement their pension
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by persist: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2011
Oh persist what are you chatting
there are not that many jobs for international graduates if don't know
in fact its very difficult if not impossible for international students now, because only the very top companies are employing and willing to give international students work permits the government has limited the no of work permits available and in order to get a job as an international student you have to be extremely talented and intelligent and no offence but talent should be rewarded in any society regardless of net migration or not

It boils down to the same thing you can blame them for make this strict laws. their children must not suffer at the expense of a talented international student.
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by joxiri: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
that is just ignorance
the whole reason why they created the psw and the international graduate scheme before it was so that international talented graduates could be persuaded to remain in the uk so that they can benefit from their input into the economy
like it or not the uk is not producing sufficient engineering and science graduates
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by persist: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
Thats the reason why they are reducing and not eliminating , : so that they can retain talents. The new scheme will be called talented graduates schemes for people who has just finished their pHDs or are exceptionally good in their field as a masters student.
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by joxiri: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2011
so in essence you are contradicting yourself
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by stmarc32(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2011
@Joxiri to clarify things here , i said AFRICA/Middleeast not europe ooo, and i am not in support of the corrupt leaders,
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by cvibe: 5:01am On Feb 11, 2011
UK tightening the noose again!
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by Ranoscky(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2011
justwise:

so you blame the UK for that? How about our thieving politicians who stole the money at the first place?
No need of pointing finger at a particular party. They'r all thieves, both our leaders and the U.K Gov!

AjanleKoko:

Frankly, the number of threads endlessly dissecting the prospects of Nigerian students in the UK are becoming overwhelming.
Y'all should try other destinations, abi is it by force to study in the UK?
Aba O!
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by justwise(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2011
Ranoscky:

No need of pointing finger at a particular party. They'r all thieves, both our leaders and the U.K Gov!
Aba O!

I will point finger at Nigerian thieving politicians
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2011
I'm amazed at why we spend time talking abt UK
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
Just wise u seem to be a UK Fan
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by justwise(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
bukky4real:

Just wise u seem to be a UK Fan

What makes me a UK 'fan'?
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
I read the thread, you seem to always defend UK, dats strange!!! cos u are Nigerian, i live overseas myself, infact i recently got married to an American. I honestly understand the negative perception about Nigerians, however good or bad, Nigerian in UK have played pivotal move towards economic growth in the UK
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by justwise(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2011
bukky4real:

I read the thread, you seem to always defend UK, dats strange!!! cos u are Nigerian, i live overseas myself, infact i recently got married to an American. I honestly understand the negative perception about Nigerians, however good or bad, Nigerian in UK have played pivotal move towards economic growth in the UK

How does that work?(bolded part)
You understand the negative perceptions about Nigerians and at the same time you found it strange that i talk about those negative things some Nigerians does?

So cos Nigerians plays important role in the UK, their crimes should be over looked?
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2011
Crimes are rampant everywhere in the world. The UK is no exception. I'm not saying u shouldn't highlight crimes commited by Nigerians, what am saying is dat even the UK system has its own shortfalls, dnt make it look like crimes are only commited by Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2011
I studied at University of Chicago.I really can't fathom the hype about the uk Universities. Really? Tuition for international students are overpriced, guys!!! check global rankings of universities( Top 20) UK universities really don't cut it that much. US universities are by far far better.
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by justwise(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
bukky4real:

I studied at University of Chicago.I really can't fathom the hype about the uk Universities. Really? Tuition for international students are overpriced, guys!!! check global rankings of universities( Top 20) UK universities really don't cut it that much. US universities are by far far better.
And you applied for uk student visa 2x? Did u just realised that UK is not all that?
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2011
We are having a constructive discussion, relax bro!!!!! dnt always be on the offensive!!!!!. Getting admission into UK Universities is easy as opposed to US Universities, Universities in the states are stressful, i had write GMat and all that. By the way what do u do?
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by justwise(m): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2011
bukky4real:

We are having a constructive discussion, relax bro!!!!! dnt always be on the offensive!!!!!. Getting admission into UK Universities is easy as opposed to US Universities, Universities in the states are stressful, i had write GMat and all that. By the way what do u do?

I'm not being offence but you are quick to talk down UK education after u have applied to the same Uk b4, its double standard.
You can't compare both when u do not have facts and figures to back it up.
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by justwise(m): 12:44am On Feb 12, 2011
bukky4real:

Crimes are rampant everywhere in the world. The UK is no exception. I'm not saying u shouldn't highlight crimes commited by Nigerians, what am saying is dat even the UK system has its own shortfalls, dnt make it look like crimes are only commited by Nigerians.

There is no where in my post i blame only Nigerians for the crimes committed in the UK, but the point is. . Some Nigerians are not doing us any good.

I don't really care if crime is rampant every where in the world, i'm concerned abt those crimes committed by Nigerians and the affect is having on decent Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2011
Whatever bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by justwise(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2011
bukky4real:

Whatever bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Indeed.
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2011
Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria 'may be' Ranked As 'high Risk' By Uk Biorder Agency. by Flawless(f): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2011
JUSTWISE IS A CONFIRMED UK ASSSSSWIPEEERRR!!!

Always anti-Nigeria, Whats your grief about Nigerians Are you scared of been found out I believe it is hi time you stopped writing anything about Nigeria cos we all know that you will never see any good thing about that great country.

LONG LIVE NIGERIA AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATTERS SHOULD FFFUUUKKKKKKKKK OOOFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Development (Pictures). / First Nation Resumes Flight Operations / Calabar And Uyo: Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.