Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. (4465 Views)

10 Things A Wife Needs But Doesn’t Know How To Ask For / Check Out 4 Romantic Things Women Need (but Doesn’t Know How To Ask For) / 5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2020
My fiancé and I have been dating for over two years now, when it comes to financial aspects he is transparent,he do carry me along,whenever he is expecting any money he do tell me about it and we will both plan on what he wants to use the money for but the truth is he won’t include me in his budget though he do foot my petty bills (hairmaking and pedicure)at first I don’t see big deal in it cause I’m also working and he has never for once asked how I do spend my salary ,recently I was cleaning the house and I saw his documents,I decided to check everything ,to my greatest surprise he used my name as his next of kin.
To cut my long story short,he called me last week that he got some money and we should plan on it as usual,that was when I told him to help me with some money to add with my savings to set up a business,he stylishly turned the request down ,I repeated again after a week and he did the same thing.
What I don’t understand now is that am I not worth investing on or he is using that to test me?
Please help a sister.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Sadiqali24(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Women!!! U can't satisfy them.

46 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Shedrack777: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2020
i guess you're seeking for insults from us

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Bestboy11513(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Check yourself well are you normal?

13 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by flyingpig: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:

My fiancé and I have been dating for over two years now, when it comes to financial aspects he is transparent,he do carry me along,whenever he is expecting any money he do tell me about it and we will both plan on what he wants to use the money for but the truth is he won’t include me in his budget though he do foot my petty bills (hairmaking and pedicure)at first I don’t see big deal in it cause I’m also working and he has never for once asked how I do spend my salary ,recently I was cleaning the house and I saw his documents,I decided to check everything ,to my greatest surprise he used my name as his next of kin.
To cut my long story short,he called me last week that he got some money and we should plan on it as usual,that was when I told him to help me with some money to add with my savings to set up a business,he stylishly turned the request down ,I repeated again after a week and he did the same thing.
What I don’t understand now is that am I not worth investing on or he is using that to test me?
Please help a sister.
That man is very foolish for using you as next of kin when he hasn't wedded you.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Kriss216: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2020
No sensible man would use a fish brain as next of kin!

42 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by PapaNnamdi: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2020
The only wrong thing he did is using you as next of kin,

spend on you kor

use your money and start ur business,

unsatisfied philistine tueh

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by gunners160(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2020
r
booscy:
HushAunty

You’re Greedy Greedier Greediest
I Gbadun ur comment the way Oyinbo dey take gbadun Cigar

7 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2020
HushAunty

Greed won’t let you enjoy your money and comot eye from another person money.

You still Dey find him own on top your own.

Next of kin wey him use you do na mistake because as your eye Dey red so you fit kpai d Broda sef claim him sweat

30 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by JOACHINpedro: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:

Please help a sister.
Op I hope this is a joke shocked

2 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2020
The gender (woman) is the definition of problem.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by doggedfighter(f): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Mad insatiable woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by DreamyEyes: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2020
Any problem with that?
flyingpig:
That man is very foolish for using you as next of kin when he hasn't wedded you.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Nope
It isn’t a joke
JOACHINpedro:
Op I hope this is a joke shocked
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2020
I’m not greedy,but don’t you know spending your man’s money is always more sweeter?
booscy:
HushAunty

Greed won’t let you enjoy your money and comot eye from another person money.

You still Dey find him own on top your own.

Next of kin wey him use you do na mistake because as your eye Dey red so you fit kpai d Broda sef claim him sweat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by DreamyEyes: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I’m not greedy,but don’t you know spending your man’s money is always more sweeter?
you are a clown

15 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by donbachi(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2020
"next of kin"...the baba wey do am for u,do am well.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by flyingpig: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
Any problem with that?
so if anything happen to am now you don claim all em wealth shocked, carry go marry another man grin
He no get brother or sister or mother? This is akin to making your girlfriend your next of kin. Well his decision. Explain to him the importance of why you need that money, may be he needs real convincing of the utmost importance of that venture.

In the end, my father will always advise us and say, nke gi bu nke gi, nke anyi bu nke anyi.

Meaning "what is yours is yours, what is ours is ours". In otherwords, your fiance money is his, and the money you guys make jointly, is you guys own. Stop having entitled mentality for what you didn't labour with him ( if he refuses to give ). Stop having entitled mentality for what is not yours or what you didn't labour with him for. I'm sure he had plans for the money when he was labouring for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by flyingpig: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2020
donbachi:
Make my gf next of kin I dey craze? grin if anything happen to me he go cart the wealth go marry another man. grin

2 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:30am On Jul 21, 2020
flyingpig:
so if anything happen to am now you don claim all em wealth shocked, carry go marry another man grin
He no get brother or sister or mother? This is akin to making your girlfriend your next of kin. Well his decision. Explain to him the importance of why you need that money, may be he needs real convincing of the utmost importance of that venture.

In the end, my father will always advise and say, nke gi bu nke gi, nke anyi bu nke anyi.

Meaning "what is yours is yours, what is ours is ours". Stop having entitled mentality for what you didn't labour with him ( if he refuses to give ). Stop having entitled mentality for what is not yours. I'm sure he had plans for the money when he was labouring for it.
I pray he never die young cause I love him.
Thanks so much for the advice,I really appreciate
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by flyingpig: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I pray he never die young cause I love him.
Thanks so much for the advice,I really appreciate
so what have you learnt? grin let's be sure tongue
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by chatinent: 11:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Are you really expecting readers to use rude words on you or should I mind my business?

2 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Zabiboy: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2020
flyingpig:

This your moniker just dey make me laugh grin
What inspired you to use this kind name?
Where did you buy the Weed?
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2020
donbachi:
No Baba did anything for me,what I guess that made him did that was that I’m always the one who do run some things for him cause he is always busy,for example all the accessories in his house has my signature,he only transferred money in my account to set the house up
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by JOACHINpedro: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
Nope
It isn’t a joke
cry
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2020
flyingpig:
so what have you learnt? grin let's be sure tongue
Loll
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:
Are you really expecting readers to use rude words on you or should I mind my business?
Go ahead,you may actually want to tell me a bitter truth
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Zabiboy:
This your moniker just dey make me laugh grin What inspired you to use this kind name? Where did you buy the Weed?
I wonder oh.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Ningen(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2020
You don't spend on him yourself.
So why should he spend on you??

Don't be an entitled leech.
It's his money. And you should be okay how he decides to spend it. You are not married to him.

5 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Kobicove(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:

My fiancé and I have been...
Please help a sister.

The fact that the guy was foolish enough to use you as his next-of-kin despite not been married to you yet means he wants you in his life.

The major issue here is that it appears you're a very greedy person! undecided

He is not your father and does not owe you any obligation yet!

4 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Ningen:
You don't spend on him yourself.
So why should he spend on you??

Don't be an entitled leech.
It's his money. And you should be okay how he decides to spend it. You are not married to him.
noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nominate A Mr Val And Miss Val Romanceland 2016! / My Experience Wooing This Girl / 98% Of Nairaland Gals Are Like This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.