Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe (75339 Views)

Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu / "We Paid DSS, Others N1m To Clear 661 Guns" - Suspect / Police Commissioner Gives N1m To Man Who Helped In Rearrest Of Ritualist Ifeanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Biodun1929(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
DonBenny77:
D money no show for her body sef, na wah oh!

Lol! I was about to say that. Unless the money was lost to spot betting long ago, and she has been soaking garri since then.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by seunak2016: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
she doesn't look like gambler or someone who will use such amount of on gambling rather she have the mindset to go jail and come back to spend the cash where she stash it.

PS: her lawyer must be smart or she had a very good plan from onset

1 Like

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by mechanics(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
That's why I don't subscribe to those scam, they are all fake.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
vikkimimi:
This is why I'm scared of overly religious people...you defrauded someone and have tithe from it?

Oh my God!
Is this what Christianity should be about!

Why is this strange to you....u think kidnappers and assassin that kill people don’t do good at all.....u think they don’t give and help people with money....It’s not so hard to give if u have plenty.....u made it sound like it’s a good christain that pay tithe...Tithe is the one of easiest thing to pay.... u don’t have to be holy or righteous to pay tithe...

Praying for Nigeria and your neighborhood is harder than paying 100k from 1million....
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
This girl no fit get mind do that kind deal, they used her account to collect the money. EFCC should look for the real fraudster
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by doncholino(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
She just a pawn in a complex chess game. Probably a secretary in the phoney office. The is the scape goat after the charmen don gbaga.
But wait, she no pay the complete tithe.
Ok she wan cheat pastor thats why Dem catch am.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
I can never be involved in any kind of betting in my life again, imagine what 139m can do for 139 house holds.

1 Like

Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by mencer(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
This is interesting. I wonder how people invest in companies without fundamentals.

GREED
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by vasco01(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Guy the tithe sef no complete

So no even call am tithe that one na sacrifice she do

Cos tithe na 10%of that money and 1million no even close her tithe

So pack well
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by JordanMichael(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
139m for sport betting??
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by WizzyVine: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:
Upon being informed that the proceed from which she paid tithe was fraudulent, I can bet my two big balls that the church will not refund the money grin

How do you expect the church to trace her claim? There are so many givers. If the claim is confirmed, the church will refund. Now, be balanced in your judgement. The betting center that claimed ₦139m shouldn't refund? You're an hypocrite.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Chrisrare: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
you thief finish go dey pay tithe. typical christians, always deceiving themselves.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Newboss:
It's not fraud. It's investment gone wrong.

Yes, sports betting can be part of your investment strategy. Just don't be greedy and too optimistic. You see that 1.05 odd? That's 5% profit.

She planned to invest in sports. I wouldn't recommend anyone try that with people's funds. The risk is too high. Putting in 1k to get 1m (100000% profit) is gambling. Trying to get 1-5% is an investment. Anything over 1.1 odd, baba you're on your own. There's a reason the yield is that high: very high risk.

Don't use anyone's money to invest in sports
Gambling is gambling my man. There is nothing like investment in betting. If you stake 100k on 1.05 odd for 5k profit, remember that you have to win 20 consecutive times to cover just your 100k any single loss, you lose everything. It is this kind of mindset that leads to problem gambling. Bookies aren't fools and if this does work as you think, everybody would be doing it, even banks.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
WizzyVine:

How do you expect the church to trace her claim? There are so many givers. If the claim is confirmed, the church will refund. Now, be balanced in your judgement. The betting center that claimed ₦139m shouldn't refund? You're an hypocrite.
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Kazeem47(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
139m for sport betting? she's possessed with Correct Score.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by dvkot(m): 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
efcc will lay allegations on person head so it seems as if they working. did this person look like someone with 15million sef
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
church was in on the scam too, they should arrest the pastor too.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by pacespot(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
nigerians are religious but are not godly. the fact that you meet someone in the church or mosque does not mean they cannot commit the most heineous act against you. people need to get this fact straight, religion does not take what people are away, people only blend what they are into religion.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by membranus: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Investnow2017:

The pastor won't take it lightly with her. The tithe is not complete. It is supposed to be 10% of the 179m. THIEVES. Every financial crime you must see the evil fingers of FALSE religion in it embarassed

The woman is an all round thief.

She even defrauded the church of N16.9m.

The Pastor should call her out in the church and rebuke her sternly for stealing church money grin grin grin
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by deavicky(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
vikkimimi:
This is why I'm scared of overly religious people...you defrauded someone and have tithe from it?

Oh my God!
why is everyone talking about the tithe ? What about the Bet9ja that too bulk of the money?.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
selfdefence:
wait i dont get o, please which betting site did she pay 137 million to? shocked

If dem tell una some bookies make N10m to N100m daily, you won't believe.

They will pay any winning within their allowable bracket.

Because mumu people like this woman are many.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Newmans: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
This one na weed and greed!!
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
jayworld15:
She will never be poor again. Once she come out of prison, enjoyment starts. For someone like that, it is impossible to use that huge amount for sporting bet seeing that you can’t stake beyond #1m and moreover, staking a single game can never make you lose with the so many odd options. People are learning a lot on fraudulent activities, saving for hard times and securing their future through wisdom. From Snake, Monkey carting away millions to Hushpuppy, Woodberry’s cryptocurrency and now this one.
God have mercy. Once you steal, and you’re facing prosecution, just:

*faint
*once you woke up, tell them mosquitoes took away the money
* lie about your health
*come back to enjoy your loot.

Nawa o

You are absolutely wrong.

There are bookmakers who present markets where one can stake N40m at once.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Ijaya123: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kriss216:

They dressed that way to attract pity.
Fear women!

More reason I will not invest money with someone with that appearance.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Ekpekaycee: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kai If this is true, then this woman get heart. Can you imagine
1. Defrauded her fellow human beings in this kind of period when even the Rich are looking for palliative too.
2. She is a gambling frick, to have played sports betting with millions of naira.
3. Even have the mind to cheat God by paying just a million as tithe instead of 13.7million. (remember Ananias and sapharia)
4. Yet she could not give herself common comfort to look good.

By the way, who will see somebody like this and believe she has any economic solutions and which type of pastor will accept a million from this kind person without asking her where she got the money from.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Newboss(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
joinluqman:
Gambling is gambling my man. There is nothing like investment in betting. If you stake 100k on 1.05 odd for 5k profit, remember that you have to win 20 consecutive times to cover just your 100k any single loss, you lose everything. It is this kind of mindset that leads to problem gambling. Bookies aren't fools and if this does work as you think, everybody would be doing it, even banks.

I said, don't be greedy and don't be too optimistic. If you do any of the above in any financial dealing, you become a gambler, irrespective of where you're investing your money. Once it becomes too good to be true, stay away. Anyone putting money in virtual sports is gambling. Always go for the real thing.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Lovisious(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
My kid sis money join...na uniport students suffer m...BT it made many rich
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Kihara14: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Guys guys let's grow our Instagram page. Follow @blurr.tm and @blurr.ng
I follow back immediately!!. Let's do this grin
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by queenfav(f): 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
See how churchy she looks, you won't know she is a yahoo babe.
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by hahn(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
vikkimimi:

Oh my God!

Lol. Yes cheesy
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by Dagger111(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
DonBenny77:
D money no show for her body sef, na wah oh!

How e go show when she use am play betnaija finish?
Re: Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe by holuwajobar(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
yrex01:
and one mumu said bet9ja go know am for body wen one boy won 156mill
. Calm down na...highest win in bet9ja na around 50million

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.