Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC (3877 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / The Protester That Climbed Billboard In Adamawa Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by NwekeUG(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nigeria’s foremost female Vice Chancellor and fomer Vice Chancellor of the University of Benin (UNIBEN), Professor Grace Alele Williams has made revelations on the personality of the APC flag bearer of the 2020 Edo gubernatorial election, Ize-Iyamu, during an interview with one of our reporters.

According to IgbereTV reports, the former Vice Chancellor labelled Ize-Iyamu a notorious student, whom she said had been involved in various violent incidents in campus during his days as a UNIBEN student.

While narrating an encounter between her security men and Ize-Iyamu which she witnessed long ago, she said: ” Yes, I still remember the young man, he always seemed to be a troubled personality, how can I forget him, particularly the night when he breached and scaled the security fence of my residence”.

“It was about 10 pm as my family and I were getting settled for the night, I had coincidentally walked out to my balcony when I noticed long shades across the security light at a remote corner of my residence, then I stepped back into the house to call the security”.

“Then I heard a scramble as some unused construction planks that were piled up near the area from where the student was trying to climb out to flee, maybe because he heard the sound of the door. The University security patrol had contemporaneously arrived at my residence on their round of regular checks even before I got through to them on the phone. I was later told that a senior Lecturer living not too far away from me had called the campus security on sighting a creepy movement outside my fence. They had surrounded my house, the two security officers who used their own locks to enter into my premises literally pulled down the student from the wall. Some dangerous weapons fell off his pockets during the struggle, I don’t want to go into details here because of the emotions and disgust that I went through watching a young man who is supposed to be my student engaging In such sinister conduct”.

“Of course, I recognized him immediately he was wrestled to the ground, I recognized him in his long rickety frame, I know him well as a student who has been involved in various violent incidents in the campus. The committee that investigated Ize-Iyamu’s attempted attack with dangerous weapons on me made a ruling that Ize-Iyamu was no longer fit to be in the University community”.

“I think the committee made up of distinguished senior professors and student’s representatives did a comprehensive chronicle of the abominable life of Ize-Iyamu on the campus, and categorically concluded that he was a danger to UNIBEN community, hence he was rusticated.

“It’s a long time ago now, but I still remember the incident very clearly."

https://igberetvnews.com/1358847/ize-iyamu-climbed-fence-arrested-student-ex-uniben-vc/

Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by socialmediaman: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Link before I comment.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Kriss216: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
distinguished senior professors and student’s representatives did a comprehensive chronicle of the abominable life of Ize-Iyamu on the campus, and categorically concluded that he was a danger to UNIBEN community, hence he was rusticated.

This same person want to rule Edo State?

Well, thank God Edo is not Lagos.

God bless Edo State
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by RagaMufeen(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
@NwekeUG Post the link
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by LaboPolitics: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Minjim:

Propaganda kill you there

Abeg, see the sense this lady is making

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCwYUbTl6Tr/?igshid=1hztpuuytvwrp

Don't dull yourself o

Lmao!

Why you dey lament? grin
Na you send Ize-Iyamu to go scale VC fence with him rugged dada that year for Uniben? grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Maxymilliano(m): 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Some dangerous weapons fell off his pockets during the struggle, I don’t want to go into details here because of the emotions and disgust that I went through watching a young man who is supposed to be my student engaging In such sinister conduct”.

Of course, I recognized him immediately he was wrestled to the ground, I recognized him in his long rickety frame, I know him well as a student who has been involved in various violent incidents in the campus

Beware of people that carry Bible by day and AK47 at night - Oshiomole

21 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Leboska(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
You mean that fake, occultic pastor?

9 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by TheFreeOne: 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na wa O.

Whosoever joins politics should be ready for anything both exposure of his past and that of his ancestors.

But who's the lesser evil amongst these gladiators? Edolites it's up to you to decide.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Okay ma. How much obaseki pay u

Besides alele Williams is known in uniben as one of the most wicked VC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Na wa O.

Whosoever joins politics should be ready for anything both exposure of his past and that of his ancestors.

But who's the lesser evil amongst these gladiators? Edolites it's up to you to decide.

Why I hate obaseki is that he's a hypocrite, a liar and a thief.
You said u are fighting godfatherism but u travelled to Rivers State to recruit wike as your political godfather. U said u are fighting corruption but the same party u have been accusing of corruption is where u went to obtain your ticket. Not to mention wasting billions of public money for personal agenda. Hypocrite!!

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by richiemcgold: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nigeria's political space is full of people with so many baggages and questionable pasts. SMH
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Alwaysachick: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Can any good thing come out of APC?

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
Noted
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by sapientia(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oshomole knows
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Judeerons32: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lol. Obaseki should go and display his score cards for Edo voters to judge. These propaganda will not work. I thought they said he was rusticated for acid.bcoz it was discovered he actually helped the victim now he was rusticated for climbing fence.
To do what.him alone?how many times was he rusticated. Next week he will be rusticated the third time.lol. vision less campaign. Is this the strategy till September? Abeg Obaseki people no Dey tire?

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Racoon(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaSnbaqonJE
The fact that he was involved in this kind of despicable act should have remind him to avoid politics in saner clime, but the allurement of political office it too tempting to resist.

11 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oshiomole was right. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Mylove55(f): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kriss216:

This same person want to rule Edo State?

Well, thank God Edo is not Lagos.

God bless Edo State
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
thief obaseki came to my house with gun to robbed my dad in 1972 at federal road, back of eghosa grammar SCH.
that is the main reason I always referred to thief obaseki as thief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
This country eehn, any day you raise up your hand sey u want contest like this, dem go torchlight ur yansh

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Villagemeat: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
The man is a cultist. His god father said it before
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Mylove55(f): 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaSnbaqonJE
The fact that he was involved in this kind of despicable act should have remind him to avoid politics in saner clime, but the allurement of political office it too tempting to resist.
let assumed the story is true,
what make the woman not to remember the story in 1999 when ize iyamu was ssg under PDP and in 2016 as an aspirant under PDP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Mylove55(f): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Villagemeat:
The man is a cultist. His god father said it before
PDP told us last month that thief obaseki is a thief and failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by OUTLAWwizard: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by ican2020: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
So, this guy is a confirmed criminal
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Trumpcard05: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Further confirmation of what many already know. A crooked character that wants power by all means.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by jasent(m): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
allthingsgood:

Why I hate obaseki is that he's a hypocrite, a liar and a thief.
You said u are fighting godfatherism but u travelled to Rivers State to recruit wike as your political godfather. U said u are fighting corruption but the same party u have been accusing of corruption is where u went to obtain your ticket. Not to mention wasting billions of public money for personal agenda. Hypocrite!!
You need to realize that he was pushed to the wall.why don't you hate the man who disqualified him and left him with no choice than to join PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by ogbuefi677(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
lol
Campaign haf finish
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by DeZoro(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ize Iyamu! Ize Iyamu!! Ize Iyamu!!! How many times did I call you? This one that your past is hunting you now should be a pointer that your days ahead maybe dangerous. Go and apologies to the gods and forget being a governor.

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Handsomecole(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
That man must have been very very notorious as a student...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Trumpcard05: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
This news clearly deserves front page. The electorate deserve to see all news both for & against in having a balanced coverage & unbiased forum like Nairaland to rely on. Well done.

Mynd 44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
jasent:
You need to realize that he was pushed to the wall.why don't you hate the man who disqualified him and left him with no choice than to join PDP.

First of all, oshiomole didn't disqualify him. Obaseki already had issues with his certificates and was even sued by same pdp for fake certificates in 2016. All oshiomole did was to withdraw is support/cover for obaseki and allow the screening committee do their job.

Further it's a big lie that obaseki doesn't have any other choice but pdp. Obaseki has been saying pdp is a demonic party. Yet when he was booted out of apc he still ran to the same pdp. Aren't there dozens of other parties for him to join. Why go and dine with the people u called devil

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shettima's Challenge: Check Out More Hilarious Photos / Southern Nigeria Population By Tribe 100 Years Ago (1921) / Shell Don Leave Ogoni Land; Shout Alleluia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.