Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M (51626 Views)

Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Ninobraw(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

250 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by SUPERPACK: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
You better start saving the money as she told you, you must be a lucky man. The marriage ceremony is just a day and shouldn't be your concern at all, just remember that you have children on the way that need the money. Just buy her a nice gift and spend even #100,000 on the wedding sef, who dat one epp.

770 Likes 35 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Humanoid01(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Which kind wahala be this? The only thing I have to say is you have created an avenue for ladies on this forum to bash men.

358 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by gnykelly(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
if you don't mind can you give me her number

581 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Oluromantic: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Get her a van or car she can be using to buy her goods or medicines

376 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by JOACHINpedro: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lucky guy wink

Modified
You didn't tell us what transpired from your previous post

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Goldenrod1: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm

904 Likes 52 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by LKTJ123(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
If U Insisted On Spending Dis Money I Can Give U My Accnt Details

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Kingsasian(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Gift her a car on your wedding day.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by gbami(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Send me her number...How dare she date an idiot like you? She needs someone like me...

526 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Adeife05(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
My brother you are very very very lucky, that a sign of a good wife material , you can just buy a land in her name too
dat worth 500k or more as a gift, am sure in recent years the land will appreciate.

292 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
What do you want again, give me that 500k,make I use boost my agbo business

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Martini101(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
That lady is very sensible. What other guys are looking for in the moon, you just found on earth. You don’t know how lucky you are. She is in a minor divide of ladies that don’t fancy senseless spendings on a one day affair called weddings.
Let me not go to the negatives as it is assumed that you know the lady very well.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Starz825(m): 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
na too much joy dey worry you...
girl give you two million naira wey she don dey save for yrs even before she met you....and even told you not to spend so much on her wedding day....

And you think the above is a problem??

common get out of here...na over joy dey worry you

besides 500k is enough for a moderate wedding!!

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by physise(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Your girlfriend is smarter than you. You better listen to her

231 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by lograr(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
I thought you had a problem. Instead you are trying to become a problem

404 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Swissheart(f): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed

373 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by ChiChilolo(f): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
If she helped you spend the money now owu kwa giwa that would come here and be lambasting how women are materialistic chachacha. Now she's helping you manage and you want to explode your impulses... What do men want sef cheesy

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Alwaysachick: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
faithful12911:
So what advice do you need now

I tot they said women like this do not exist. Its like op wants to break up, he is looking for an excuse....a silly one.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Holycity(f): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
surprise her with a car on your wedding day, you can still do the wedding on December so you can gather enough money to buy her a car....
thats the thing to do, she deserves it joor

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Brother, you have found a bright star and diamond treasure in the dark miry places of numerous women where men are still stumbling and struggling to find one.

Now that you are out of the dark tunnel and she is become a life saving builder and virtuous partner to you, not a squanderer and destroyer. Brother, listen to the counsel of the wise builder in your life..

She has the key to your lasting success and breathrough. Congrats brother!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by JOACHINpedro: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed
You must be a detective cheesy

53 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by themaestro08(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Where the fucck do you clowns churn out the tales from?

Enough of this BS.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by paulolee(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
na wah o
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm

I dey tell you, this guy don hold one already remaining 2. God direct me make I see the next one.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by felzokugo(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yeye dey smell.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Clinghton: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Her decision is cool, my problem is if she's forcing it on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm
What a lucky dude. This is really strange for a 24 year old Nigerian lady to think like this. shocked shocked

47 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.