Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M (51679 Views)

Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by miqos02(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
lucky man you are bro
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by delpee(f): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

Be a good husband to her above everything else. That's more important than any material thing. Still, the next house you both build should be in her name. ..that's if the one you currently have is in your name alone. Make her comfortable with all she requires to make home management easier. Also jointly plan ahead for your kids assuming you plan to have some. It will make her happy. A sensible woman isn't after only shoes, bags, hair and clothes to slay. The real slay mamas excel in their careers and the home front.

It's okay to have fun on your wedding day but remember that your marriage starts after the wedding like she wisely thought.. Spend what you can reasonably afford without falling into debt. Guests will praise you and complain about some things. In the final analysis, what happens thereafter is more important. Be more focused on preparing towards the success of your marriage. The wedding day is just one day in a lifetime.

She's a wise, prudent,diligent and modest woman by the way...based on what you wrote.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Hedonisco: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Fake story. The last Nigerian girl like this, na me quickly kolombi am put for my corner, so where you see this one?

Lie lie Nairaland people.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by UrFears: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dz story is somehow.
You guys meets 3yrs ago and she gv you two million she saved bfor you guys meet. That means she already had 2million at 21 lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by lamalang(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Treat her like a queen, you are lucky to have her
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by busomma: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
My brother, u hv tasted heaven. If I were u I will worship the ground this lady walks on. Consider urself one of the luckiest man alive. Congratulations.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by oluwabolafunmi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
I swear you are not the only guy in need of her number..
So better lady still dey this 9ja?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by bebeto94: 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
My brothe. U dont know wat God has done 4 u.
Asin. Give her belle now. Get her pregnant immediately. Shes a keeper. A good woman. Trap her. Tie her down. Dont u dare cheat on her or break her heart. Shes a rare gem.
Ninobraw:

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Samakus(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tales by moonlight!! Ladies like the op described doesn't exist. At least not at that young age of 24

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm

I will get the second one and leave the third one for whoever cares cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Pickieox(m): 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed

Don't mind the clout chaser. I've already known that the story is just a figment of his imagination inspired by all these nollywood films...
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed

Happy birthday anyways
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Eberechiru: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Often times when I have a problem and I begin to write it down I get clarity. And am younger than you. However you wrote all of this epistle reread it for mistakes and you intuition couldn’t tell you that she is right.. bro what’s up now.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

oga marriage comes after the wedding !

if you like to spend money on your wife to be? you have the rest of your life to do so
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by kay29000(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:

Lol
Geometric progression.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by omoharry(f): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why are you guys talking as if we don't have women like this one? There are there but thier husband do not publicly talk about them online that is why it seems as if they don't exist .
These women are the every day modest ladies that ar underground. I guess the slay queens and the hustling ladies are the reason you guys think such women do not exist in Nigeria. They do but they are not many .
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by sogud(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Cn u help me look for such girl
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by kay29000(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
iyke926:

What a lucky dude. This is really strange for a 24 year old Nigerian lady to think like this. shocked shocked

The story was probably made up. Uganda things.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Udodiri32: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
That woman is the prayer point of every man
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by akenzua74: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Buy her a car, on her next birthday.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by chukwuoke(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
U may spend 1billion van if you can cry.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by ehix89(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
investigator, una no go kill person for this forum smiley
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by AceVentura: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
LISTEN TO HER.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Blackmiserable(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nooil:

Làwyer!

Lol. Thanks. Seems there's ororo.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Nah one remain now. double up bro
Hahaha, good girls hard to find.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by lograr(m): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You know say some people are natural problem solvers so even if no problem they will create one so they can have something to solve
grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by stagger: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Wedding is for a day. Marriage is for a lifetime. Ask yourself: what do the world remember Teebills and Tiwa Savage for? Does anyone still talk about their Dubai wedding?

Those you think you want to impress will move on to the next thing after 2 days. You do not know that you have a jewel in your hands in this woman. Better receive sense.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Tonytonex(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
It simply means she's wiser than you.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by figure007(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
you will kill me with laughter o ... Hahahah...... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by austyne22ex(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm
Dem plenty....the problem be say, most of the good ones nor get the kind body/shape make u dey find

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Slynation(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Ahh... Op...!! You are one of the most lucky Nigga on earth, how and where can I see this kinda lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.