Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,500 members, 7,801,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Urgent Need Of Advice - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Urgent Need Of Advice (181 Views)

Urgent Need Of Samsung S8+ / Urgent Need Of Six Inches (6") Coated Pipes / In Urgent Need Of An Animator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Advice by Itzstarboi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Good day Nairalanders.
I'm a 13-year old boy currently in Jss3.
I created a topic about need of advice about which phone I can buy as a student with low- budget some months ago and some good-minded niggas commented-- most of them talking about Tecno Pop.
After reading reviews on smartphones by surfing the internet, I decided to try the Tecno Spark series most especially the Spark 2.
I just want to ask Nairalanders;
how good is the Tecno KA7(1gb RAM variant) and the Tecno KA9 (2gb RAM variant)?
For phone sellers in the forum, what is the current price of the Tecno KA9 and KA7(Spark 2)?
Do you guys have any suggestions as to which other phone I can buy?

N.B:
I have just 8,000 naira in my savings box so any phones suggestions now is under LATER when I have saved enough.
My parents have warned me against used phones cause of the high risks associated with them so any comments about used phones are completely useless.

And last question, who can tell me which highly profitable business I can do with the 8000 naira?

Thanks to you all in advance for your time.
Any suggestions would be welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

Win 20k Naira Jumia Voucher For Taking A 5-minute Survey About Nigeria’s Energy / Magento Enterprise Development Services - Magento India / GPS Voice Navigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.