Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Iamgeepee Biography, Real Name, Net Worth, Age And Wiki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iamgeepee Biography, Real Name, Net Worth, Age And Wiki (207 Views)

Papa Ajasco Biography, Age, Real Name, Net Worth, Death / Cubana Chief Priest Biography- Cars, Real Name, Net Worth And Untold Facts / Bbnaija: Tacha Biography, Full Name, Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iamgeepee Biography, Real Name, Net Worth, Age And Wiki by lilmerhnuel(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kelvin King popularly known as iamgeepee is a fast rising star and a commercial Dancer, he is a Nigerian by nationality and based in Lagos.

An interview with goes as thus;
Are you single?
Nope I’m in a relationship

Were you raised by both parents?
Raised by my mom

Where is your base now?
Lagos

How old were you when you started dancing?
Started dancing at the age of 8

What are your source of income apart from dancing, do you have any?
Don’t have any

Do you have any kid?
Nope

What is your real name?
Kelvin King

Do you have siblings?
Yeah I do

Are you graduated from any school?
Not yet graduated done with my Nd in mapoly

What do you studied?
Mechanical engineering

What dance or concept make you blown?
Mushin wa oo!!

What's your say to upcoming dancers to encourage them?
They should never give up on themselves

Do you make money from dancing?
Yeah I do

Kelvin king has been spotted in some dance video with most celebrities, seunpizzle as they danced to ‘Doings’ by Chinko Ekun ft. Zlatan ibile, he got reposted by the two artists and Poco lee also has been a great hyper to him.

He came into limelight when pocolee reposted his video with over 183k views and with the caption:-
“Na so e start for me too oo!! God bless every street nigga trying to do well . for themselves!! @iamgeepee_ u bad.

Kelvin king goes with the IG name @iamgeepee_ which got about 6.9k followers on IG. Go follow the young upcoming star now and support him. Thank you....Continue Reading

Source: https://www.9jaedublog.com.ng/2020/07/fast-rising-star-dancer-iamgeepee.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Kim Addresses Kanye's Mental Health / TED Fellows Program Application Is Open!!! / American Rapper, Kanye West Files To Appear On New Jersey’s Presidential Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.