Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Am Engaged To A Bi-man:will Our Relationship/marriage Work Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Engaged To A Bi-man:will Our Relationship/marriage Work Out? (522 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number / I Am Engaged To Marry In Weeks But I'm In Love With Some Other Guy - Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Engaged To A Bi-man:will Our Relationship/marriage Work Out? by Rabbi4real: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Jay (not real name) and I have been in a very sweet relationship for the last one year. We met at a party in Abuja but clicked right after when we got back to Lagos. I must say this has been the happiest one year of my life. I met Jay’s family 3 months ago and I fell in love with them as I love him.

The only person I had not met is Jay’s twin sister (Jasmine…not real name) who lives in South Africa. We talk on phone. I always assumed she was a single mother because she has 2 children but she never speaks about the father of her children. I did not want to ask Jay because I felt if he wanted to tell me he would.

Jay proposed to me last month and I am the happiest person on earth right now.My family also supports us. I cannot wait to get married and maybe have twins like Jay and his sister. Since then,wedding plans have been going on. God willing ,everything will be done before the end of this year.

However, I just found out something that is really disturbing me. In fact, this revelation has shaken me to doubting if I can go ahead to marry Jay. So,I found out that Jay’s sister is.....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/21/i-am-engaged-to-a-bi-manwill-our-relationship-marriage-work-out/

Re: I Am Engaged To A Bi-man:will Our Relationship/marriage Work Out? by Rabbi4real: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
LIVELY STONES RELATIONSHIP BLOG·

I would like to welcome you officially to Lively Stones!. This Platform was created out of a need to reach people with Sound Advice, Counsel, Providing Emotional Support that would enable stronger and "Healthier Relationships" and lifestyles, especially in a "Dark World" were Marriages are failing.
In providing Emotional Support, LS posts articles that are Uplifting, Educative as well as Humorous in sending our Message across.
LS also provides professional counselling services(FREE) for couples and individuals seeking guidance in addressing emotional issues in their lives. We believe in the total well being of your mental health. Our team of professional counsellors are ready to speak with you, Please Don’t Die in Silence. All you need to do is call our phone number or send us an email with our details below:

Email: livelystonesng@gmail.com
Call: +234 8029 8703 09

We encourage you to sign up today. Send your story, share, like, comment and refer someone.

LS is a “No Judgement Zone”. If you need someone to talk to, hold your hands in prayers, don’t hesitate, a problem shared is half solved. Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and a godly relationships.

Be a part of our family today.

Like OUR PAGE to see new post
Re: I Am Engaged To A Bi-man:will Our Relationship/marriage Work Out? by Rabbi4real: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

Is This Proper?? / Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw To NG Account With NG IP / See What Prince Was CAUGHT Doing Immediately Tolanibaj Got Evicted {PICTURED}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.