Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation (23600 Views)

Who Noticed The Silence Of Sowore, Reno & Deji As Regards Tinubu's US Drug Case? / Reno Omokri Open Letter To Pope Francis: Re Father Mbaka / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Godfullsam(m): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ibime:

Once MacArthur see that all the purported allegations by Reno involve Goodluck, they will even sponsor Sahara more. Oyinbo man can tell a paid lackey like Reno when they see one. If Reno had spread his allegations to include a wide variety of people other than his paymaster, MacArthur may lend him an ear.

God bless you. I think Reno omokri should know better...
All his allegations are about his former employer, the Mac Arthur Foundation may not take him serious.
Plus if all his allegations were true, trust Omokri, he won't hesitate to sue sowore demanding billions of naira for damages/false accusations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Alaska90(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
adidibright:
Gullible nigeria youth, why didn't reno or his boss sue sowore or sahara reporters ?
or there was no court then...?Reno had all the power to sue sowore, now you are shouting like a chichidodo...nonsense

They are so so gullible....Reno, Jonathan and other criminals on that list can still sue Sowore today.

Why are they afraid to do so?

But they can go around reporting him.... please go to court if you are clean

I dare you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by kiddkash(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
rescuenaija:
Sowore should be ashamed. And the Mac Arthur Foundation should cover their heads in the sand for sponsoring such.
he met his Karma
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by DSoj(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
2 IDIOTS

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by professorPABX: 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Alaska90:

They are so so gullible....Reno, Jonathan and other criminals on that list can still sue Sowore today.

Why are they afraid to do so?

But they can go around reporting him.... please go to court if you are clean

I dare you

It is not only Reno that wrote letter. While FBI was conducting underground researches and monitoring, some Nigerians using different organization names wrote to FBI and other US Agencies with names of Nigerians they want investigated for cybercrimes . I believed this is done out of envy.
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by seunjungle1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
A saint Reno!
I wonder when Reno suddenly turned to a saint to the effect that people are now so believe in his claims. Somebody that worked with Jonathan to loot Nigeria of her riches.
Only those people from their regions will sentimentally accepted all the rubbish he put up here.
A harden criminal
A destroyer
Killer of futures

Thunder fire both APC and PDP agents

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by InvertedHammer: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
/
Hate him or love him...

Sowore has done more investigative journalism with facts and figures than all the "yellow envelope" journalists in Nigeria combined. He poked at people most Nigerian journalists are too scared to mention. I cautioned his joining politics because it will make mess of his stellar attempts at exposing criminals in Nigerian politics. The kind and level of scam going on NDDC is what Sowore would expose with paper trails. Yet some of you are calling for his head. Who exposed many fake foreign degree holders in Nigerian politics? Who exposed Tinubu, Atiku, Andy and host of others?

Sowore started out with Ikenna Ezenekwe and they shook the "power and mighty" in Nigeria with their expose'. Ikenna moved on to ukpakareporters (now 247ureports) while Sowore formed saharareporters. We were there when they started and Sowore's contribution in investgative journalism is one of a kind as never witnessed in Nigeria. Give him some accolade.

/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by madridsta007(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
rescuenaija:
Sowore should be ashamed. And the Mac Arthur Foundation should cover their heads in the sand for sponsoring such.

These "foundations" are there to destablise nations that appeared to/ sought to threaten the United States and its interests.
Nigeria was hiting a GDP growth of between 3.9% to 7% at various times during GEJ years.... That was a threat to the interests of the US and, especially, France. Of course they know who Sowore was, what he represented and of course, Saharareporters.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by gawu1: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2020
Who was Wandel Simlin that accused Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the former CBN governor and Emir of Kano, of being behind Boko Haram?
Let Reno answer this question with honesty. That's when person like me will stop believing what Soware wrote about him.
My own take is that Reno and Soware are the same. The two thrive on blackmailing and slendering of political opponent for political reasons. Therefore, this outburst from Reno is a case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by nextstep(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Jydology:
I wonder why they have chosen to fund Sahara Reporters, despite the number of credible platforms in Nigeria. Is there anything fishy?
rescuenaija:
rescuenaija:
Sowore is a tool for anyone with big pockets. Mac Arthur come and clear your name if otherwise.

This is business as usual for these foundations, and uncle Reno is barking up the wrong tree. His letter will be put in the cabinet, along with all the others, albeit with a bemused smile from the Americans... he might turn out to be a useful tool in the near future.

Anybody who was trying to get rid of GEJ in the 2015 elections was a friend of America and its proxies (esp.) the Mac Aurthur Foundation, and the Ford Foundation. Their role is not to sponsor unbiased journalism, but to further their own agenda, whatever it is at the time. I don't blame anybody for furthering their own interests.

This is from the country that supported Saddam, Gadaffi, Pinochet, Babangida, Pinochet, Pol Pot and many other despots. Their support was strictly in their own best interest, not for those who suffered (however "benevolent" the dictator might have been)
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by EmperorShizzy: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2020
Ibime:

Once MacArthur see that all the purported allegations by Reno involve Goodluck, they will even sponsor Sahara more. Oyinbo man can tell a paid lackey like Reno when they see one. If Reno had spread his allegations to include a wide variety of people other than his paymaster, MacArthur may lend him an ear.
Baba, you're so on point. I'm 100% sure all these sponsored campaign of calumny against Sowore / SR will only get them more fund from Ford foundation and McArthur.

That shameless roguish defender of thieves called Reno Omokri is apparently the lead actor of a some bunch of media troll set up to do the hatchet work of denting Sowore/Saharareporters image.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Lovisious(m): 12:37am On Jul 22, 2020
Good day everyone,if you stay in Suleja or Abuja and need a private tutor for your kids,my kid sis is available. She is a 400l medical student of uniport.you can reach her via this phone number: zero,eight,one,six,five,three five,two five,one,nine (08165352519) or contact me via her email,thanks
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by VULCAN(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Shoot the messenger.

The usual ploy by those whose brains have been addled.

The message is clear.

Who will refute these claims by Reno with counter facts?

Someone who can think ooo!

IamWonderful:
And the bitterness goes on and on, Reno is just waking up, the bitterness is taking over him more

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by wjxavier(m): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2020
wwwihy:
Reno ,the envious speak from the heart about morality; they are consumed by hunger and begrudging. They tolerate, when no one else listens; and with the spur of spite, they applaud another's prosperity.

All envy is proportionate to desire; we are uneasy at the attainments of another, according as we think our own happiness would be advanced by the addition of that which he withholds from us.

Wwwihy are you incapable of analytical thinking like this?

Wwwihy is anything that criticizes those you worship always seen as an attack.

I’ll answer.

Because you are not supposed to worship any other but God who alone is faultless. And you can never go wrong worshipping Him.

A man brings facts to correct a damaging position by an influential organization, and you call it envy.

I can almost bet you’re Yoruba.

Na dem dey always find fault in truth. Especially when it hits home.

Nonsense.
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by MoIbrahim: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Rhino Omo-kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Ojiofor: 12:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Sowere is a rogue writter.
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by SweetyMarvel00(m): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2020
favor914:
Beer parlor news sharing journalism of Nigeria, please name one credible news platform that differs from Sahara Reporters? Useless omokri joker.

sifia pains! cheesy

abeg no go hang yourself o!
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Galactico4ever(m): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by PinkHealthGroup: 2:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Reno Omokri is low down misogynist trash. There is nothing Sowore published about him that is untrue. Reno is bitter that he and his ilk were ousted out of power. Remo is a bitter, sore, desperate loser. Just a disgusting creature.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Chris2863(m): 2:12am On Jul 22, 2020
[quote author=CilicMarin post=91957383]The OP is Reno Omkri....KikBuhari2Duara is one of his numerous handles on Nairaland...

All the responses that follow this topic are all owned by Reno and His WhatsApp Group members...

[b]Reno Is a shameless lying he goat..
You are a fool forever
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by MetaPhysical: 2:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Omokri is wasting his time.
Journalists stick together.

Saharareporters acts as source for international media and has built a credibility.

Unlike Sowore, Omokri has no media outlet.

Pick your battles Reno....pick your battles!

You might be right and Sowore could be wrong.....still, learn to pick your battles. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by ayusco85(m): 2:20am On Jul 22, 2020
IamWonderful:
And the bitterness goes on and on, Reno is just waking up, the bitterness is taking over him more

Can u just remove the log from your eyes.
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by CalebV8: 2:25am On Jul 22, 2020
I have always said Sowore is never a presidential material, seeing that he is a blackmailer. If Sowore should become Nigerian president, he will generate a new set of problems for Nigeria. I wonder why some would support someone who is morally bankrupt.
Every detail itemised by Reno Omokri was indeed published by Sahara reporter to dellberately deceive the gullibles.
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by ainet: 2:27am On Jul 22, 2020
celinajumbo11:
MacArthur Foundation should be aware of the fact that Nigerians are not all daft.... if they continue to Sponsor Sahara Reporters or give whatsoever donation to Sowore to continue his lies and propaganda, a time will come when the people will rise up and demand for justice for sponsoring negative propaganda aimed at creating hate and disunity among Nigerians.

in which country abeg?
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by MuttleyLaff: 2:50am On Jul 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Djq3MY2CE
Sowore Passes Reno Omokri Off As An Empty, Grieving Hypocrite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6BJCY-TwH0
Sowore Explains Video of Him "celebrating Buhari" Victory in 2015
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by olisaEze(m): 3:26am On Jul 22, 2020
nextstep:

Very correct... that was a time of optimism for Nigerians... we could see things getting better (notwithstanding the massive stealing), but the GDP growth and the mood of the country was undeniably positive. These foundations are there to further US interest, period. I support any country furthering it's own agenda. The onus is on us to further our own.

We're such mumus on the world stage it's amusing. I can't understand why anyone would think the US will "help us" just for the sake of being nice, or would genuinely further unbiased journalism. Remember these shows: "Ogas at the Top? They were creating episodes until right after the elections... which was curious enough... it felt like a funny, indirect, political smear campaign against GEJ. https://www.youtube.com/c/OgasAtTheTop/videos

Nevertheless I enjoyed the satire about the GEJ administration, but I stopped laughing when I read the credits and found they were sponsored by the Ford Foundation. A light clicked: we're playing with a crafty world power, well armed with a carrot and a stick. Guess what organization connects BuniTV, Sahara Reporters, Buhari, Osinbajo, Sowore, and Tolu Ogunlesi? I'll leave that as an exercise to the reader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxgS0wlW7Do

See eh, if I had a thousand likes I would dash you all of it for this ur comment!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by truthfulparrot(m): 4:48am On Jul 22, 2020
CilicMarin:
The OP is Reno Omkri....KikBuhari2Duara is one of his numerous handles on Nairaland...

All the responses that follow this topic are all owned by Reno and His WhatsApp Group members...

Reno Is a shameless lying he goat..

Going by your assertion, we can also say that She hi Garba the spokeman to PMB who recently has been complaining about Sowere blackmail journalism is also lying? Wake up,
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Giftexx: 5:12am On Jul 22, 2020
Sowore, cut Reno like 100k from d money na...
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:34am On Jul 22, 2020
I stand to be corrected
if David oyedepo, dk olukoya, Enenche and some other men of God are against you?
if truly they are calling upon the only true God

forget it, you are tossed. e don dey manifest for sowore naw

we don't know whom he stands for self.

Gani fawehimi of blessed memory we could all tell what his struggle was for but sowore needs to define his struggles clearly. not trying to discredit men of God here and there, then jump to political office holders it doesn't work like that, with all the skeleton in his cupboard, I hope he takes the right turn o jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics / Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.