Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation (23599 Views)

Who Noticed The Silence Of Sowore, Reno & Deji As Regards Tinubu's US Drug Case? / Reno Omokri Open Letter To Pope Francis: Re Father Mbaka / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by rabinatuali: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2020
MacArthur foundation should be careful not to be seen as a political tool sponsoring an online media firm which promotes propaganda
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by SMUAG(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2020
nobaga:
My only question is where does Reno O. get the money to sustain his family abroad if he is not a pen robber and money launderer.

So to you, residing abroad with your family is one big deal, that requires one to steal first...?
I pity you...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Golan007: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Modarun:
same way Sowore have never substantiated his many lier against those he extort, is paid to blackmail or demonize. But e rodents are quick to believe. Sowore is nothing but a paid rogue.

Your choice of words only suggest you are being paid to make comments on this forum.
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by ogaemma: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
What a surprise, many are just realizing now that Sowore is a Fulani behind the curtains.
Nigerians and betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by ntyce(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sunnyja:
You have never read his books because they are not cartoons.

It's comic not cartoons and would rather prefer such to a book from a biased mind.

BTW, who ranked the books bestseller?
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Jeel: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
I doubt the McArthur Foundation sponsors saharareporters. If they do how come they don't know what Sowore is doing with the money? I thought a reputable organization like them will do due diligence before supporting any group with such amount.

I still doubt they support Sowore and his propaganda machine. But if they do then we can conclude they are after something sinister and Sowore is the willing idiot.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Tonytonex(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
I hope they listen and do the needful.
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Tonytonex(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
SMUAG:

So to you, residing abroad with your family is one big deal, that requires one to steal first...?
I pity you...
it's his mindset. something is wrong with his mindset
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by jude79(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
olisaEze:

See eh, if I had a thousand likes I would dash you all of it for this ur comment!

Me too, the guy is too intelligent. The growth in gdp of Nigeria during Jonathan tenure was on another level, and these Western countries were hell bent on putting a wedge on that success, and the easily succeeded. Chei!! This is eye opening, and how can we detect and stop this Western foundations in future.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by alfredilly: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Reno attempt at Sanctimonious self purge futher plunge him more into a cesspool of dishonour. His association with the corrupt government of Jonathan, and the flagrant move to justify it will give him away as an advocate and defender of corrupting, and consequently an antagonist of Sahara Reporter.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by alfredilly: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jydology:
I wonder why they have chosen to fund Sahara Reporters, despite the number of credible platforms in Nigeria. Is there anything fishy?

Sowore is a trend setter in investigative Journalism in Nigeria. Before Sahara Reporter, all our media outfit are nothing but puppet of the corrupt establishment. They were all too timid and dishonorable to tread the dangerous and controversial path of challenging the established lies. Where were they when Sahara Reporter was taking the bull by the horn. Reno Omokri is a voice for the corrupt

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by makalista: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Reno the nuggets!!!!!
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by vislabraye(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
nobaga:
My only question is where does Reno O. get the money to sustain his family abroad if he is not a pen robber and money launderer.

He's a number one best selling author.
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Modarun(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Golan007:

Your choice of words only suggest you are being paid to make comments on this forum.
the govt that he helped bring to power just released another 600BOKO Members. The GEj he said is worst was atleast listening to Nigerians. Continue hailing a fraud.
Re: Sowore: Reno Omokri's Open Letter To Macarthur Foundation by Modarun(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Golan007:

Sowore have never been a good person. He is moved by sentiments, bribery or just mischievous. Always using this revolutionary gibberish to project himself as decent. How many decent folks in govt has Sowore ever spared whenever they paid him to tarnish the I image?
What exactly does he have against a decent man like Peter Obi? I remember the massive propaganda he pushed, against him in 2019? I remember articles questioning Peter Obis source of wealth, how his stooge tried to insinuate he was into drugs. I can name so many of them, Folks that you can see easily means good and are decent when compared to those who are running things. I remember too it was Sahara reporters that Tinubu used to try to stop Fashola from being made minister, i remember how much vile they pushed, So also Am bode, are these guys not better than Sanwoolu? I don't get carried away each time he comes with his self righteous dispositions. Folks loke me know Nigeria is full of thieves, but we also know its not a black and white world, we also have the grays. So I can never support any pocketed stooge used to destroy the ones that have some conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babachir’s Panel Recommended Shettima, 10 Others To Tinubu - Daily Trust / Boko-Haram: Jonathan Spent N2.2bn On Prayers / 2019 Election: Why Buhari Must Step Down For Saraki - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.