Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. (3239 Views)

Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Romangalactic(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
armyofone:
You be strawberry too grin grin
According to op, all ladies are strawberry grin
From Adam's apple to strawberry grin grin

Where d op talk diswan?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Romangalactic:

For a while, yea.But u did not look for me na. Just to send msg you're still forming for me grin
lol,but I noticed your absence,thats enough,remember someone is watching and reading your comments
Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Romangalactic(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Zzor:
lol,but I noticed your absence,thats enough,remember someone is watching and reading your comments
I will find you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by armyofone(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin i like that little girl's look. Anyone can interpret it any way now.

Romangalactic:

Where d op talk diswan?
Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Belafonte(m): 4:12am On Jul 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

Don't be a dunce!
I don't enable foolish threads that demean women period!
Buka does that all the time, reason why you guys "adore" her and urge her on.

Oh! And...apply your punctuation(s) in the appropriate places for easy reading and comprehension Mr Literature!

There's really no reason to be salty. You can disagree with opposing opinion and tactics like someone that went to school.

It's also to keep quiet when you can't eke out an intelligent response to differing worldviews.

And thanks for the punctuation suggestions, I'll try to improve in my subsequent posts.

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Vyolet(f): 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Romangalactic:
Strawberries look and appear great, they have beautiful attractive looks, look fresh, look exotic, and appear larger than life.

Avoiding it does not mean you should not eat them, but you will always be forced to combine them with something in order to give them a more satisfying taste in your mouth and this can be stressful.

Why can't a strawberry be more like a pineapple or orange? These ones don't appear so exotic, they look basic, look normal, yet their taste and aftertaste on your tongue leaves a lasting impression. You don't need to combine them with anything to appreciate their natural flavour

Please men, avoid strawberries. They come in many different shapes these days, they look so beautiful. Most of them can cook the best meals, can give you the best sex of your life but at the end of it all, na wahala you just buy for yourself.

Thank you.
You can only attract your type no matter how you sugarcoat your choice.
Eating strawberry is a choice, if you don't like it, go for orange, banana, pawpaw and others.
There are people that enjoy Strawberry just the way it is because it is what is made of it that matters in the end.
Leave everybody to be whatever they want to be.
Strawberry is pleasing, it protects your heart and as well increase you libido.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Romangalactic(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Vyolet:

You can only attract your type no matter how you sugarcoat your choice.
Eating strawberry is a choice, if you don't like it, go for orange, banana, pawpaw and others.
There are people that enjoy Strawberry just the way it is because it is what is made of it that matters in the end.
Leave everybody to be whatever they want to be.
[s]Strawberry is pleasing, it protects your heart and as well increase you libido.[/s]
Anyone who chooses a strawberry woman does so without clear vision. cheesy Strawberry women are always a bad choice in the end because under all the shinning, glitter,& larger than life exterior, there's nothing of substance. A tasteless aesthetic queen, a cat fish, washed up and used up.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ybaby:

I am a strawberry biko grin grin grin grin grin I need my husband's provision and help for me to be sweet. I honestly do. He must sprinkle sugar and syrup on me to bring out the best in me and he does.

Young man you are wasting your productive years. No woman will feed you without torturing you and disgracing you everywhere o. No free lunch in Moscow.

You are not a strawberry o no one will spinkle sugar on you. Get to work mr man and use your youth well....your financial clock is ticking
No time for big big grammar! The way you hit the nail on the head enh, if the head no solid, e fit scatter. I see you mama!!...awa strawberry gang!! kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Romangalactic(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Some of these ones dat even claiming to be strawberry, if you see them or their pictures ehn cheesy Please to qualify as a strawberry,you have to be exceptionally beautiful oo with attractive nyansh & breast, not average sturvs. No go dey claim wetin u no be

Yettymuse is probably a lime,looks unexceptional & still dey cause shock for teeth if u taste am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Ybaby: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
yettymuse:
No time for big big grammar! The way you hit the nail on the head enh, if the head no solid, e fit scatter. I see you mama!!...awa strawberry gang!! kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Romangalactic:
Some of these ones dat even claiming to be strawberry, if you see them or their pictures ehn cheesy Please to qualify as a strawberry,you have to be exceptionally beautiful oo with attractive nyansh & breast, not average sturvs. No go dey claim wetin u no be

Yettymuse is probably a lime,looks unexceptional & still dey cause shock for teeth if u taste am grin
make you try sell all this your fruits make better money o! Lime sef don cost cheesy all thanks to Covid!

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ybaby:
In this world where men are unsure of who they are and their purpose in a family setting, if there are any men left who know they are meant to provide and give to their family and humanity in order to find themselves.

This audio book, the way of the superior man will help you a great deal. Ladies who have problems being feminine and recieving should find the way of the superior woman too or/and fascinating womanhood by helen andelin or the Dixie andelin (helen daughter) stop competing with your man or accepting men with peanut for balls that is romangalactic who does not understand this is an anonymous forum asking me to post personal details..... I know Right! That is just how simple himself and fastseo are.

Ke ye she Kati kati without polarity a marriage is doomed. Avoid feminine men such men can insult it is only money they are unable to make neither can they pay bills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGcEBWot7bo

In your opinion, you believe being feminine means always receiving?
Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Romangalactic(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
yettymuse:
make you try sell all this your fruits make better money o! Lime sef don cost cheesy all thanks to Covid!
I dey sell things wey dey more valuable than fruits ke, inbox me ur picture make I dash u small thing if u pretty enough grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Romangalactic:

I dey sell things wey dey more valuable than fruits ke, inbox me ur picture make I dash u small thing if u pretty enough grin
Dusty and free attention! Run along and play little boy, my attention is not free undecided
Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Ybaby: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Elder0001:

In your opinion, you believe being feminine means always receiving?

Even in the bedroom the feminine recieves the masculine gives. Whether she is on top or below. She recieves and he gives. It is NATURE!

Feminine is an energy.

Feminine is not always woman - some men also love to recieve they are feminine men.

This type of men get livid and jealous when they see a woman recieve from another man so they say why cannot he help me too.

Secretly this type of men want to recieve in the bedroom too..... they will take it from behind if that is what it takes. They need to recieve!

Some women prefer to give and secretly they want a strap on the waist. They will tell the world that they are givers.

It is energy! Let me ask do you have a feminine or masculine energy?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Romangalactic(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
yettymuse:
Dusty and free attention! Run along and play little boy, my attention is not free undecided
Na Biyi be little boy. Is it not money dat will make u do high jump? Inbox me make I send u small thing ke

2 Likes

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ybaby:

[s]Even in the bedroom the feminine recieves the masculine gives. Whether she is on top or below. She recieves and he gives. It is NATURE!

Feminine is an energy.

Feminine is not always woman - some men also love to recieve they are feminine men.

This type of men get livid and jealous when they see a woman recieve from another man so they say why cannot he help me too.

Secretly this type of men want to recieve in the bedroom too..... they will take it from behind if that is what it takes. They need to recieve!

Some women prefer to give and secretly they want a strap on the waist. They will tell the world that they are givers.

[/s]

You're sick.
Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by mariahAngel(f): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ybaby:

Even in the bedroom the feminine recieves the masculine gives. Whether she is on top or below. She recieves and he gives. It is NATURE!

Feminine is an energy.

Iya mi giving it hot hot as always grin
E ma pa won na

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Ybaby: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

Iya mi giving it hot hot as always grin
E ma pa won na

Ah! As they don't know. I must enlighten them biko
Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Ybaby: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Elder0001:

You're sick.

Your mum is sick! grin

2 Likes

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 24, 2020
Ybaby:

Your mum is sick! grin

Lazy idiot.
Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Ybaby: 4:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Elder0001:

Lazy idiot.

Lol! Exactly your dad grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Please Avoid Strawberries. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
The message is very deep. Nonetheless since you have to combine strawberry with other things to help it achieve importance...why not assist it ??

There is no harm in trying

*Modified *
I am looking for a spouse that we could share a future together. I am a graduate and currently self employed. I am tall and good looking.
I am looking for someone equally good looking and employed

Na only bad women wey feminism don spoil remain oh. You go manage? Where is your ministry moving to, what is the blueprint for the television vision you are trying to build? I mean, give details—maybe you can fin' a head willing to husband you...

*I speak in peace...*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Cries As Wives In Germany Now Send Out Husbands For €220 (video) / Residents Of Akute, Olambe (ogun State) And Environs Meeting Point / Fight Between Don Jazzy And Olamide, What Really Happen & Who Is At Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.