Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy (2204 Views)

What Nigerians Travelling To Dubai Are Going Through At Cotonou Airport / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / The 2 Victims Who Survived The Accident Which Killed 21 Students In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by NairaLEARN: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is Paris In France where NIGERIAN guys are doing what we can't do at home in order to survive. Picture Story

Reporting From
Nairalearn

Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by Ugaboy: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
International businessmen, hustle nah hustle, may GOD bless our hustle...i need a flight also to go sit there, i wont remember this zoo sh+thole kwöntiri

2 Likes

Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by tillaman(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin
Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by ukukaegbu(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
The hustle is real
Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please who will now buy it
Ok I guess maybe their fellow Nigerians grin
Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
ukukaegbu:
The hustle is real
Anything you do let money come out of it grin
Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by noobs123: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
There is no shame is hard work.

1 Like

Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by Aidejay(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Roasted corn....

Salivating,

Issa global dish

Too good.

1 Like

Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by ednut1(m): 12:36am On Jul 22, 2020
In the past one could hustle easily without papers. Today he don hard. Even cleaner job they will verify your status. Dont travel abroad illegally many wont hear

2 Likes

Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by babakb: 6:32am On Jul 22, 2020
ednut1:
In the past one could hustle easily without papers. Today he don hard. Even cleaner job they will verify your status. Dont travel abroad illegally many wont hear

As in some people are too dumb, they think those developed countries are stupid, anywhere you travel to illegal today you will suffer...

#therightway
Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2020
Moral lesson - Don't travel out of Nigeria illegally, you go too suffer.

That said, I respect their hustle. Man must chop.

2 Likes

Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by electromagnito: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2020
I am based in Paris and this is totally false, I believe this area is Saint Denis popularly know as quarte vingt treize (93), its an area filled with illegal migrant from all part of the world including Indians, the people selling this corn are mostly from Senegal, Guinea. I have never seen any Nigeria selling maize. Although Nigeria girls are known for pute business, I mean prostitute but this, I am sure Nigerian don't do this. In this same area, they sell suya but a funny type of suya and you will burst laugh, they are doing anything just to survive.

Note: I am a PhD student here in France.

2 Likes

Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by Gerrard59(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2020
electromagnito:
I am based in Paris and this is totally false, I believe this area is Saint Denis popularly know as quarte vingt treize (93), its an area filled with illegal migrant from all part of the world including Indians, the people selling this corn are mostly from Senegal, Guinea. I have never seen any Nigeria selling maize. Although Nigeria girls are known for pute business, I mean prostitute but this, I am sure Nigerian don't do this. In this same area, they sell suya buy a funny type of suya and you will burst laugh, they are doing anything just to survive.

Note: I am a PhD student here in France

Apologies for the personal question but Hong Kong hasn't opened borders yet? I ask because I'm interested in HK.
Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
...and even with someone here telling the facts about this picture, Nigerian bloggers will still open thread after thread, claiming the men doing the job are Nigerians. Misinformation is a daily misdeed in this forum. The truth never excites us as a people.
Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by electromagnito: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Gerrard59:

Apologies for the personal question but Hong Kong hasn't opened borders yet? I ask because I'm interested in HK.

borders are open in HK, I received my visa last two weeks from them but I declined my offer over there already.... The borders are open to student only I believe. Non-student migrant are still shut out because their cases is stylishly increasing day by day.... Best
Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by Gerrard59(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
electromagnito:
borders are open in HK, I received my visa last two weeks from them but I declined my offer over there already.... The borders are open to student only I believe. Non-student migrant are still shut out because their cases is stylishly increasing day by day.... Best

Interesting... Apparently, you forsee better prospects with a PhD in France than Hong Kong. Best wishes.
Re: Just In Paris France: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Survived The Economy by jesmond3945: 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
electromagnito:
I am based in Paris and this is totally false, I believe this area is Saint Denis popularly know as quarte vingt treize (93), its an area filled with illegal migrant from all part of the world including Indians, the people selling this corn are mostly from Senegal, Guinea. I have never seen any Nigeria selling maize. Although Nigeria girls are known for pute business, I mean prostitute but this, I am sure Nigerian don't do this. In this same area, they sell suya but a funny type of suya and you will burst laugh, they are doing anything just to survive.

Note: I am a PhD student here in France.
but why does Nigerian women always look for shortcut

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise!!! Between Dubai And Uk / My Holiday In Spain!barcelona!madrid,seville, Malaga, Ronda( UPDATED WITH PICS) / How God Saved Me From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.