Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,831 members, 5,874,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 03:21 AM

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm (1686 Views)

Computer Professionals Registration Council Of Nigeria (www.cpn.gov.ng) Recruitm / Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Nationwide Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitm / FIRS 2017 Recruitment Registration| 2017 Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by blessingcole: 5:41pm On Jul 21
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)

Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitment 2020: Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitment 2020 has been announced. APPLY HERE on Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitment 2020 official FUPRE Recruitment Portal.

The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, Nigeria was established in March 2007 under a Federal Government of Nigeria initiative to build a specialized University to produce unique high level manpower and relevant expertise for the Oil & Gas sector in Nigeria and worldwide.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following academic and non-academic positions below:

Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitment 2020

1.) Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Academic Staff Recruitment (40 Positions)

2.) Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Non-Teaching Job Recruitment (20 Positions)

Application Deadline:
1st September 2020

How to Apply

View Full Details & How to Apply Here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by blessingcole: 6:51pm On Jul 21
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by blessingcole: 5:07am On Jul 22
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by blessingcole: 11:47am On Jul 22
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by blessingcole: 1:38pm On Jul 22
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by cheks123: 7:53pm On Jul 22
How can I login after creating my account
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by blessingcole: 7:39am On Jul 24
cheks123:
How can I login after creating my account
open same portal again u ll find login. If its clumsy fr u, go through the site via the link above. Log in direct instead of creating an account again
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by blessingcole: 9:56pm On Jul 25
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by brill1: 12:15pm On Aug 06
Please my referees have not received anything yet, I have resent the referee email still nothing, what do I do?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by EZEEMMY(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06
brill1:
Please my referees have not received anything yet, I have resent the referee email still nothing, what do I do?

Mine too have not received anything.
Please, for those who have applied, have your referees received any mail from FUPRE?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by kingchukwudi(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06
EZEEMMY:

Please, for those who have applied, have your referees received any mail from FUPRE?
Yes mine is only one person that received mail among my referee.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by kingchukwudi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 06
EZEEMMY:

However, mail was sent to me that my referee haven't received mail.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by Onogueks(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08
brill1:

Please can you use anyone as your referee? Like former coursemates who are not working.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by excellentobanz(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17
How? It is wise you use two of your lecturers ,then another person ...How would use your mate that is not working? Not good bro.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by kingchukwudi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25
The Application process to close in 7 days time been 1/09/2020.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by conceptz21: 9:40am On Aug 27
If your referee have not received email. Go to the fupre page, enter your application id and resend the referee email.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by kingchukwudi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31
Applications closes tomorrow
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by kingchukwudi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01
Joint the WhatsApp group by joing the link below https:///FcgVnwLlxio8myGOKjdR5q
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by kingchukwudi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01
WhatsApp messenger on 08034020649 to add u up to the link
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by franciseromosel(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16
kingchukwudi:

Yes mine is only one person that received mail among my referee.

Please how did you resolve this? Mine too,only one referee received a mail.I have tried to put my application number and captcha whatever,It is telling me that the mail has been sent.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by kingchukwudi(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16
franciseromosel:

Please how did you resolve this? Mine too,only one referee received a mail.I have tried to put my application number and captcha whatever,It is telling me that the mail has been sent.
Try it in the early hours of the morning
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by OLUWOLEM: 11:20am On Sep 17
PLEASE MY REFREES ARE YET TO RECIEVE THE MAIL. NON OF THEN HAS SEEN THE MAIL YET. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by DrTims(m): 11:34am On Sep 17
Go to their website and enter your I'd. There is a place you can click resend mail on their website
OLUWOLEM:
PLEASE MY REFREES ARE YET TO RECIEVE THE MAIL. NON OF THEN HAS SEEN THE MAIL YET. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by IFIRI(f): 12:21pm On Sep 17
Ok
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Massive Staff Recruitm by IFIRI(f): 12:22pm On Sep 17
kingchukwudi:
Joint the WhatsApp group by joing the link below
https:///FcgVnwLlxio8myGOKjdR5q
The link is not opening

(1) (Reply)

Nb Plc: All Hope Is Not Lost. / Opportunities In Ogun State For Corp Members, Urgent Pls / Nnpc Engineering Design Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.