Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore (2150 Views)

Ben Bruce: What Isa Funtua Told Me 3 Hours Before His Death / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by maupe: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
By Dumebi Emmanuel •
Lagos, Nigeria•
July 21, 2020•

Sahara Reporters Publisher and Presidential Candidate, Omoyele Sowore has opened up on how he clashed with Late billionaire businessman and President Buhari’s ally, Isa Funtua in a DSS detention Facility.

Sowore, who was arrested last year by officials of the Department of State Security, DSS, recalled on Monday how he clashed with Funtua who had visited him in the company of Vanguard publisher, Sam Amuka, Presidential Spokesman, Garba Shehu and Thisday publisher, Nduka Obaigbena to ‘negotiate’ terms for his release.

Sowore disclosed this via his social media page.
He wrote: “After spending two weeks in DSS detention 2019, one afternoon I was called downstairs early, upon reaching the office of the two senior officers saddled with my detention I was accompanied to the office of the Director Operations, a few minutes later there was this towering figure in white dress arriving with a delegation, It was Isa Funtua (now late) accompanied by Vanguard publisher Sam Amuka, Buhari’s spokesman, Garba Shehu and Nduka Obaigbena, owner of THISDAY and ARISEtv, I was meeting all these men for the first time in my life.”

“They said they had come discuss my freedom from detention while I thanked them for their kind intervention, I made it clear that it was wrong to come meet with me in detention without first consulting with my lawyer, Femi Falana, we already in court challenging my unjust detention, but Isa Funtua, haughty and condescending, was dismissive, he started berating my lawyer claiming he’s only “grandstanding” and to me he stated with a note of finality, “you can’t defeat the government.” I was enraged, and told him, “well you are about the find out that the people can defeat any government no matter how powerful you guys think you’re.” As we argued back and forth, Nduka intervened and took me to an anteroom in the office of the DO and pleaded that I shouldn’t argue with the old man that I should just play along and get released.”

“I repeated to him that I’d considered the consequences of my actions and I am not interested in negotiating my liberty with anyone. I asked him why he didn’t think it was necessary to contact my attorneys before embarking on such a mission, he said he will get to Femi Falana and that’s was the end of my encounter with the team!”

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1285453251249405953?p=v

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-how-sowore-clashed-with-isa-funtua-in-dss-detention-facility/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by Roundpeg: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by Inkopere: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Revelations unfolding

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by yarimo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
idiot and you didn't say this when he was alive. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by Iamgrey5(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Isa fafunta was a very powerful and influential man in Nigerian politics.
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by Ruggedniggaone: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
liar!!! why didn't you write these jargons when the man was alive?alobosi osi

4 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by techmo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
cool

They went to beg Sowore to stop his revolution, now corona is doing revolution

To the dumb dunce acting as if Isa Funtua never visited

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/365924-exclusive-how-buharis-emissaries-met-sowore-in-detention.html

That is Premium Times exclusive on Nov 2019

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by ajailer(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
well I don't have a comment right now. I am still a spectator for now.....
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by SweetJoystick(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
yarimo:
Go shut his mouth as he has said so. No go find wetin you go use your life do other than ass licking APC government

2 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by ogbuefi677(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sowore,poster boy of political journalism

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by mrvitalis(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
This tinubu paid boy should go n rest abeg

4 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by loadedvibes: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oga you no go shut up now.. before DSS hide you again.. we no go do free sowore again.. if they ask you now to provide proof you no go see o.. any way good parents come and buy kids tablet for your children joor. Let them learn during this period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by techmo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/365924-exclusive-how-buharis-emissaries-met-sowore-in-detention.html

November 2019 premium times exclusive

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by yarimo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Go shut his mouth as he has said so. No go find wetin you go use your life do other than ass licking APC government
since you have fined something doing, I must commend President BUHARI administration for that.

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by Nigerianization(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
yarimo:

The story of the visit was everywhere then. Besides there are other living witnesses that can confirm or refute his claims.
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by allen113: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
nonsense talk
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by GoodofNaija: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
post=91956647:
Oga you no go shut up now.. before DSS hide you again.. we no go do free sowore again.. if they ask you now to provide proof you no go see o.. any way good parents come and buy kids tablet for your children joor. Let them learn during this period.

So by revealing his encounter, he has offended your generation.

Ok no vex....go and sell your tablet to him in the grave o
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by loadedvibes: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Buy for him in the grace na
GoodofNaija:

So by revealing his encounter, he has offended your generation.

Ok no vex....go and sell your tablet to him in the grave o
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by keu8: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
For the fact that I'm Sowore big fan, sometimes I gets scares on how he says things the way it's without fear considering Nigeria evil politicians. If you're a follow of this guy you'll know that Sowore does not fear people when he speaks. Can someone share with people like us on what actually gives Sowore boldness in respective of who's involved?

Check my signature and see how you can be making at least 100k Monthly and Legitimately with your phone and from home
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by JAMO84: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
That was how they said Abba Kyari stole 10 trillion dollar, three months after his death, they are still looking for evidence to prove their useless and spurious allegations.

I AM DONE TALKING

2 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by adadike(f): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sowore biko, go and sit down. You and Isa Funta are both birds of a feather.

1 Like

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
OP he did not say the is the Cabal controlling the Government, nowhere did Sowore Explicitly state that

2 Likes

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
adadike:
Sowore biko, go and sit down. You and Isa Funta are both birds of a feather.
I know you don't mean that
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
maupe:
By Dumebi Emmanuel •
Lagos, Nigeria•
July 21, 2020•

he stated with a note of finality, “you can’t defeat the government.” I was enraged, and told him, “well you are about the find out that the people can defeat any government no matter how powerful you guys think you’re

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1285453251249405953?p=v

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-how-sowore-clashed-with-isa-funtua-in-dss-detention-facility/
Nice response!

Has he not being defeated

With all his power and wealth, he thought he will live forever undecided

Fear God!!!

Another cabal, down! Na small small, e go reach all of them!!!

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:
This tinubu paid boy should go n rest abeg
Sad Life yours is
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by Maxymilliano(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Yoruba will say "Oríṣiríṣi ọ̀bẹ là nrí ní ọjọ́ ikú erin".

All manner of knives show up upon the death of the elephant.

How come Sowore never found his voice until after Funtua's demise ?
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by techmo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
keu8:
For the fact that I'm Sowore big fan, sometimes I gets scares on how he says things the way it's without fear considering Nigeria evil politicians. If you're a follow of this guy you'll know that Sowore does not fear people when he speaks. Can someone share with people like us on what actually gives Sowore boldness in respective of who's involved?

Check my signature and see how you can be making at least 100k Monthly and Legitimately with your phone and from home

Sowore was part of people fighting dangerous Abacha regime as UNILAG SUG same as Osita Chidioka.. most of them are very rugged who had seen awful riots and prison cells , and Sowore as a US resident and asylum seeker seem abit protected

Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by millhouse: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
the other parties to the meeting are alive , hail and hearty .. it’s your duty to verify from them if you so desire to prove otherwise.
Re: Isa Funtua Told Me That He's The Cabal Controlling Buhari's Government- Sowore by rapid101(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
yarimo:
no mind d fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Seaports In Nigeria And Their Locatios / Mention One Project You’ve Done For Rivers As Minister, Wike Hammers Amaechi / Ex Deputy Leader Of IPOB Declares Himself Director Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.