Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners (32038 Views)

Xiaomi Smartphone Owners Are Complaining About Touch Screen Response Issue / Must-have Accessories For Your New Smartphone / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Skyfornia(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by nurex01(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Contact me for your iPhones, Xiaomi, OnePlus and Samsung phones
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Stallion93(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2020
Where iWatch? Very important Accessory
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by dapaiks: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Its not a necessity, beccause i dont have any of the above mentioned. And i dont play videos or music in commercial vechile with high volume. Please if you are fond of doing that, just know its very annoying angry
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by segebase(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Nice post
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by dangoteinlaw: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Every Samsung user own a power bank.
and every Samsung user need a screen gaurd
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Monday60655(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2020
A must is simply phone charger, but op didn't include it on the list. Because you can use your phone and enjoy it without all the five listed, but when you don't have phone charger, you know the case nah!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Daranuel: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2020
How about the original phone charger?
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2020
The info on my signature too
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Maobichek: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Freelancerx:
Smartphone manufacturers keep releasing better smartphones each year. With these, smartphones have stopped being devices for communication alone but now smoothly perform several tasks like photography, shooting videos, and playing games, among others. With all these, you will need to have the right accessories to simplify what you need the smartphone for.

Here are 5 great accessories every smartphone enthusiast should have, in no particular order.

1. Earphones/Earbuds

With the availability of streaming apps plus music player, you can listen to your favorite songs on the go using your smartphone. For the best music streaming experience, you will need to use earphones/headphones/earbuds depending on your taste to freely listen to your music. Luckily, most smartphones come with earphones packaged in their boxes. However, these earphones are normally basic and might not fit your taste. We recommend buying quality headphones to enjoy better music play.

2. Power Bank

Imagine you are far away from home, in the middle of some work, listening to music and your phone begins to give low battery warnings. That’s a sad scene and no one deserves it. Carry around a power bank to offer you extra power in case your phone’s battery gets depleted. You can as well buy an extra charger that you can carry around to plug into any wall socket when your phone battery runs low.

3. Screen Protector

As a smartphone owner, you should be actively thinking about protecting your phone from possible damage. A screen protector, also known as a screen guard plays a huge role when it comes to the protection of your screen. Remember, replacing your phone screen in case it gets damaged is much more expensive than the value of a screen protector. You will need to select a glass screen guard as it is more durable than plastic and more realistic as many smartphone screens are made out of glass.

4. Cases and Covers

Still talking protection, you cannot guarantee that your phone will never drop when under your care. Replacing the housing of your phone after it has been damaged because of a fall is more expensive than buying yourself a protective case that can absorb shock and pressure in case of a drop. The beauty is that you can customize these cases to look as beautiful as you like. They will, therefore, add to the beauty of your phone.

5. Phone Holders

If you are going to drive and need your phone to direct you via Google Maps, it would be a great idea to mount the phone in a favorable position and drive without any interference. You might also be recording a video but do not want your video to appear ‘jumpy’ because of your unstable hands. Get yourself a phone holder to help you with stability when shooting videos and also help you keep focus when driving, among other events.

Many people spend most of their time with their phones. Having the right accessories will help you not only prolong your smartphone life but also make the work you are doing with your smartphone easier.

What are the most important smartphone accessories to you?

Dignited(dot)com
. What is the essence of a power bank when you have a smartphone with a good battery? There are some smartphones that has wonderful batteries so the place of a power bank is not feasible here ok.
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by RuthIeluv: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2020
kalvoken:
Only number one is a. Must.

What would a bike man do with a phone holder?

I had never charged my phone with a power bank

It has a holder which comes with a charging port. Most dispatch riders use it
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by ArticleBeast: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
and every Samsung user need a screen gaurd
I have never used a screen guard o. Bin using samsung all my life.
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Onitola2: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2020
Freelancerx:
Smartphone manufacturers keep releasing better smartphones each year. With these, smartphones have stopped being devices for communication alone but now smoothly perform several tasks like photography, shooting videos, and playing games, among others. With all these, you will need to have the right accessories to simplify what you need the smartphone for.

Here are 5 great accessories every smartphone enthusiast should have, in no particular order.

1. Earphones/Earbuds

With the availability of streaming apps plus music player, you can listen to your favorite songs on the go using your smartphone. For the best music streaming experience, you will need to use earphones/headphones/earbuds depending on your taste to freely listen to your music. Luckily, most smartphones come with earphones packaged in their boxes. However, these earphones are normally basic and might not fit your taste. We recommend buying quality headphones to enjoy better music play.

2. Power Bank

Imagine you are far away from home, in the middle of some work, listening to music and your phone begins to give low battery warnings. That’s a sad scene and no one deserves it. Carry around a power bank to offer you extra power in case your phone’s battery gets depleted. You can as well buy an extra charger that you can carry around to plug into any wall socket when your phone battery runs low.

3. Screen Protector

As a smartphone owner, you should be actively thinking about protecting your phone from possible damage. A screen protector, also known as a screen guard plays a huge role when it comes to the protection of your screen. Remember, replacing your phone screen in case it gets damaged is much more expensive than the value of a screen protector. You will need to select a glass screen guard as it is more durable than plastic and more realistic as many smartphone screens are made out of glass.

4. Cases and Covers

Still talking protection, you cannot guarantee that your phone will never drop when under your care. Replacing the housing of your phone after it has been damaged because of a fall is more expensive than buying yourself a protective case that can absorb shock and pressure in case of a drop. The beauty is that you can customize these cases to look as beautiful as you like. They will, therefore, add to the beauty of your phone.

5. Phone Holders

If you are going to drive and need your phone to direct you via Google Maps, it would be a great idea to mount the phone in a favorable position and drive without any interference. You might also be recording a video but do not want your video to appear ‘jumpy’ because of your unstable hands. Get yourself a phone holder to help you with stability when shooting videos and also help you keep focus when driving, among other events.

Many people spend most of their time with their phones. Having the right accessories will help you not only prolong your smartphone life but also make the work you are doing with your smartphone easier.

Dignited(dot)com
I have none
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Goalnaldo(m): 8:22am On Jul 24, 2020
0taPiaPia:

You are too careful.
For me, one week and somehow I either brake the screen myself or someone does it so screen guard is a must
nor be lie sha if I show you my my phone I bought March last year, you will think I bought it three weeks back.
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by jericco1(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2020
I don't use power bank
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Zeckstan3757: 8:43am On Jul 24, 2020
I don't have any of them. shocked
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Didi2d(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2020
kalvoken:

Thank you man, I have never once liked that thing called power bank.

Its only the earpiece I need
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by JimmyJab(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2020
I only use 1-4.
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Powerbankseller(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2020
we are available
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by chatinent: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Sorry to be different but none on the list is a must-have for me.
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by DisLifeSha: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2020
The guy nor know say power bank dey spoil battery
kalvoken:

Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by juanmiguel: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Funny enough, I am not a fan of any of those items listed.
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by fashrola(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2020
Orire01:
I don't know why I hate using screen protector and phone case.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

I guess u ain't using AMOLED Screen? No be person go tell you to protect your screen lol

E no dey make phone fine but safety comes first
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Ejanla07: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2020
Freelancerx:

1. Earphones/Earbuds

2. Power Bank

3. Screen Protector

4. Cases and Covers

5. Phone Holders

Dignited(dot)com

Wetin i wan use powerbank do when i no dey use iphone or Samsung....
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by DICKstractor: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
How do i delete an already booked space?
Shift delete
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
USB dongles too. OTG flash drives/connectors
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by iqiq: 11:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Not bad
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by Iamikeokwu(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Who need power bank wen u can get a phone with bigger battery
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by kalvoken(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
RuthIeluv:

It has a holder which comes with a charging port. Most dispatch riders use it

And you made it a must have for us all, as if we are dispatch riders abi na uba sef
Re: 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners by MartinsD12(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Freelancerx:

1. Earphones/Earbuds

2. Power Bank

3. Screen Protector

4. Cases and Covers

5. Phone Holders

Dignited(dot)com
Mine is Bluetooth ear necklace and power bank am good to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / MTN Is Giving 100% Bonus On All Data Plans ( 3GB Now N1000) / Telegram Is Better Than Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.