Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) (6265 Views)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by zamani300(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
See burial photos in the link below
http://www.bbnaijagossips.com.ng/army-killed.html

1 Share

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by Ladylite: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nigerian army is not a friendly place at all.... Too many double agents

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by Brandstudio01: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hnnm
It's well my brother
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
He died for nothing...

Yusuf Buhari is still buying choice mansions around the world..

Driving in leisure automobiles
Living in opulence..

Spits...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
He died in a vain course. Nigerian army is nt 4 those who wants to defend the country bt 4 those who wants to die prematurely

11 Likes

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by Fuckyoumod: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Oga soldier you just wasted your life by yourself.... What were you doing in Nigeria army in the first place?

If you die for Nigeria, you died for nothing!!!

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by loyedammy: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
This man died for something, many fathers and brothers died for something. Even though they are overwhelmed, tired, underpaid, and don't enjoy the luxury of equipment or military intelligence. They have bled for us not to shit in our pants against this jihad.

i am irritated by comments like this "he died for nothing" believe it or not if the jihadist overpowers them, you will have no where to hide or tweet from. Let us enjoy the peace

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by Kyrx(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Rip soldier.

Imho Nigeria isn't worth dying for.

@Poster. Correct the "Army'' in your post headings to "Soldier".

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
On the last day when he gets to Heaven's Gate To St. Peter he would tell: "Another Nigerian reporting for duty Sir, I've served my time in Hell!"

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by Onyenna(m): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
May he rest in peace... Amen
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Anybody that sacrifices his life for a terrorist State cum zoo country deserves a place in the hottest part of hell.
What a wasted life!
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by allen113: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Rest in peace soldier.
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by wiseone28: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na so i had opportunity to join the army in 2012..
I for die now if i had joined cheesy
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ladylite:
Nigerian army is not a friendly place at all.... Too many double agents
Too many honestly.
Too Too Many

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
If only the soldiers don't maltreat the civilians there would be love and respect for the departed.

At the end no man lives forever except me
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by Ojiofor: 12:00am On Jul 22, 2020
It seems Terrorist are having upper hand against the military.Buhari maka why?
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by trueking: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2020
loyedammy:
This man died for something, many fathers and brothers died for something. Even though they are overwhelmed, tired, underpaid, and don't enjoy the luxury of equipment or military intelligence. They have bled for us not to shit in our pants against this jihad.

i am irritated by comments like this "he died for nothing" believe it or not if the jihadist overpowers them, you will have no where to hide or tweet from. Let us enjoy the peace
Did you just call being adequately equipped a luxury
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 12:26am On Jul 22, 2020
loyedammy:

Jihadists want the same thing Buhari want..

Sharia in the north...

Buhari will be releasing the captured insurgents... Rehabilitating them with our common wealth..

One mumu soldier will kill himself
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by johnkey: 4:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Zero pity for any mumu soldier fighting for a failed nation
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by haiti007(m): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2020
It could have been me, when I lost almost all and resort in joining the military.

Thank God for my mum's prayer.
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by Madmohamed419(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2020
zamani300:
See burial photos in the link below
http://bbnaijagossips.com.ng/army-killed.html
who send him to go and joined army. he die for what he believes. When he they eat money for army he knows time like this will come. Don't forget he they beet us whit the sam army uniform I don't have pity for them. Nigerian army is weakad and evil.
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by EagleNest(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2020
Fighting a war that is programmed to fail is embarking on suicide mission. I pity the naive young soldiers.
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by johnykgoal: 7:33am On Jul 22, 2020
burial and u showing pics
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by rowland545(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Can someone help me wit d rank...wat rank is he wearing?? He looks like a commissioned officer....rest in peace young soldier
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by greatbrian(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2020
This picture breaks my heart.... Up there is my CSUO (bravo). He was a good man indeed.

Btw that is an old picture oga Avong died as a lieutenant. God bless his soul

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by Sabadon(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2020
this is just so heart breaking knowing he had a family, a future people whom loved him and whom he loved
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by Sabadon(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2020
you have fought your course, rest on gallant soldier your country failed you.....another pawn down
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
greatbrian:
This picture breaks my heart.... Up there is my CSUO (bravo). He was a good man indeed.

Btw that is an old picture oga Avong died as a lieutenant. God bless his soul
RIP to our fallen heroes, right from time I've always loved the army but when i got to academy i then discovered that army was ofe , if he was in NN he would still be alive, well sha na board chairman for afsb go decide your faith concerning your arm of service........

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by izuswift(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
loyedammy:

Oga go join Army so u go die for something too
Re: Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) by HomerTimpson: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
wiseone28:
Na so i had opportunity to join the army in 2012..

I for die now if i had joined cheesy
but you be the wiseone undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abomination Oba Onikoyi Bow To Greet Gani Adams A Mere Chief-photo / #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family / Japan Did This In 2 Days! How Long Will It Take Your Country? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.