Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Sicko By Michael Moore - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sicko By Michael Moore (872 Views)

Kacey Moore The Quarrelsome Dad! / Between Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker And Majid Michael Who Is More Handsome / Roger And Me-michael Moore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sicko By Michael Moore by Cactus(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2007
SiCKO by Michael Moore will be officially coming out on June 29 in theatres I believe. However, due to the pressure from US government investigating Michael Moore for going into Cuba which US bans, the movie has been leaked.

Regardless of where you are in the world, this is a must watch movie. When you see the movie then think why would anyone want to come to the US. Looking at all the great systems around the world that encourages personally development instead a corporate style slavery on middle-class and lower-class of people living in the US. Why wouldn't obesity be a problem in the US when governments of other countries have benefits for doctors to help their patient maintain the best health plan for their lives.

A single accident in the US can ruin your dreams and make your worst nightmares come true. I highly recommend all to watch this movie regardless if you are familiar with systems in other countries.

It is really sickening looking at how US works, and regarding themselves as the greatest country in the world it is shameful. Unnecessarily spending billions on fighting in Iraq, building weapons defense systems, and cannot even take care of its military service men and women. Its just a farce

Hopefully this movie will open the eyes of US citizens and let them know who the real treat to their existence are.

Watch it 10 Stars for the movie = SiCKO

(1) (Reply)

FINAL FANTASY? / Hitv Wins 100% Epl Right Till 2013 / Where Can I Watch Avatar Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.