Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

SCAM ALERT!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SCAM ALERT!!! (719 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT!!! by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Daniel Davids by name on Truecaller app, his method is to hacked facebook and whatsApp by promoting SUCCESS INVESTMENT PLATFORM..

He hacked a friend of mine Facebook account, introducing one success investment to me on Facebook messenger where I will get double pay after investing..

I told the mumu that I don't have data to access my Bank App in other to be able to transfer him 20k we agreed upon to invest with.. So therefore, he transfered 100mb data to my phone number

His bank details:

ADEBAYO PATRICK
Access Bank Account Number 1399753827

His WhatsApp Number: 08107240585

He uses this number to call: 08142102773

Cc:

Mynd44, OAM4J, Seun, lalasticlala

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
More Screenshot:

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! by RightChannel: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
SheikhMuniru:
Daniel Davids by name on Truecaller app, his method is to hacked facebook and whatsApp by promoting SUCCESS INVESTMENT PLATFORM..

He hacked a friend of mine Facebook account, introducing one success investment to me on Facebook messenger where I will get double pay after investing..

I told the mumu that I don't have data to access my Bank App in other to be able to transfer him 20k we agreed upon to invest with.. So therefore, he transfered 100mb data to my phone number

His bank details:

ADEBAYO PATRICK
Access Bank Account Number 1399753827

His WhatsApp Number: 08107240585

He uses this number to call: 08142102773

Cc:

Mynd44, OAM4J, Seun, lalasticlala

This is funny grin you scammed the scammer
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
RightChannel:

This is funny grin you scammed the scammer

That mumu wanted to scam me
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! by myles16(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
The mugu couldn't even spell maga properly, awon Yahoo kekeke

They won't go and look for job, I once told people supporting Yahoo that when all these whites wisen up these Yahoo boys would start defrauding we locals, and it has started... We need to kick against them too not just EFCC
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
myles16:
The mugu couldn't even spell maga properly, awon Yahoo kekeke

They won't go and look for job, I once told people supporting Yahoo that when all these whites wisen up these Yahoo boys would start defrauding we locals, and it has started... We need to kick against them too not just EFCC

Exactly
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! by Galactico4ever(m): 1:41am On Jul 22, 2020
He's not even aware that he's too dumb to scam a kid.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2020
Galactico4ever:
He's not even aware that he's too dumb to scam a kid.

grin

(1) (Reply)

River State Police Arrest Four Policemen Over Killing Of Rivers Musician (Photo) / Endsars: Nigerian Politician Mr. Abiodun Bolarinwa Reportedly Opens Fire On Prot / Lady Ran Mad Instantly After Being Dropped Off By Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.