Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

How To Change Your World With Idea: Very Motivational - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Change Your World With Idea: Very Motivational (120 Views)

Choose A Life Of Rest. Very Motivational / Secrets To Succeed In Life: Learn This And Use It. Very Motivational / How To Get Back The Faith You Once Lost: Very Motivational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your World With Idea: Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
One of the most powerful forces of life is idea. It changes life, things, religions, nations, heart of men and also creates. If you look at most of the things that happen around you, you will see that it was a result of an idea of someone that has turn into that. The idea you keep as true is what rule you. If you want to destroy something or someone heart, plant an idea into the heart of that man. You see that you are in control of the person. Idea can make and destroy. Most of the develop countries of the world, uses the idea of the one of the first develop country to develop their own. Any poor person you see today can become rich tomorrow by planting into his mind the idea of being rich, prosperous and successful.
I heard of a story of an eagle. His mother takes him to a high mountain to teach him how to fly. But in the process he break one of the wings and fell in a garden where a farmer was rearing chicken. So the farmer takes the eagle and treats his hand to get well. After some days, the hand of the eagle gets well. Then he was walking with the chicken and also flying with them but never knowing that he was suppose to be flying higher than the cloud. So one day, he saw some eagle flying at the sky and he look at himself and look at them and look at the chicken, He had an idea that he was looking like the eagle at the top not the chicken. So he thought to himself and says I am suppose to be flying in air not on the ground. He then try it and saw that he was flying high like the others in the sky. So he decided to follow the eagle he saw at the sky.
Everything in life is controlled by idea. That is why you need to be careful of the environment you live in and the idea keep in your mind.
Where idea is conceived:
Ideas are conceive in the mind. It is the mind that incubates it and turns it into reality. Any idea you allow into your mind and let it rest there, has receive power to be conceive and manifest in your life.
How do you have prosperous ideas?
1. Use the word: Use the word of God to know the right idea of anything you see or hear before you accept it as true.
2. See through the eye of the word: See yourself or anything through the eye of the word. See your house, life, work and anything that you want to see God’s glory, use the idea of the word to think and bring them to life.
3. Create your own idea: You alone knows what is good for you. So create what you want through the idea of it fulfilled and see it that way. Use the success ideas, prosperity ideas and blessing ideas around you and change your world.
When you do this, you will always be free in your mind and anything. I have been using this system and it has helped me a lot. So begin this day to see things in the original idea of what it supposes to be and let it be.
Please if you know you are not yet born again, say this short prayer: Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now, I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me, Amen.
Thanks for reading this post and stayyy bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2020 Fenner Merit International Scholarship In Medical Sciences At ANU - Austral / Learn Some Computer & Phone Tips, Tricks & Hacks / Why You Need Financial Modeling Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.