Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (81971 Views)

Italy: Sicilian Cyclone Kills Two And Drops A Year's Rain In 48 Hours( Pix,vid) / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Gideon110(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2020
This is the true definition of feminism and being feminist... Not the Nigerian version.. Let me come and be going before....
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by able20(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Efewestern:
She is so brave, I fear she might be targeted later, Taliban can be silly.
She has achieved something today, what will happen tomorrow only God knows.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by friday2011(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Ladylite:
Awesome. Just what they deserve

There is nothing awesome in that...

An eye for an eye will leave the world in great danger...

By the time those taliban re-enforce and strike, those who dont know that young girl will partake in the onslaught...

This is not the way to go, the Arab world needs to wake up
The mosster they created is gradually consuming them...

Same issues will play out in Northern Nigeria if drastic actions are not taken.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by einsteine(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2020
The family AK 47.

We are moving towards such a situation in Nigeria where people would have to purchase AK 47s the way they buy generators now
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Nanavati(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2020
good one but how many off us here can fire the shot with AK47
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by einsteine(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2020
friday2011:

There is nothing awesome in that...

An eye for an eye will leave the world in great danger...

By the time those taliban re-enforce and strike, those who dont know that young girl will partake in the onslaught...

This is not the way to go, the Arab world needs to wake up
The mosster they created is gradually consuming them...

Same issues will play out in Northern Nigeria if drastic actions are not taken.

Something happened in Afghanistan and you are talking about the Arab world. What do Arabs have to do with Afghanistan?
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by solecare: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2020
I doff my hat for the young lady, we need more of this
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Omooba77: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2020
dermmy:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53491304
If only Southern Kaduna and every troubled spot take a clue from this..............................................
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by mukthar2000(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Niger need her in sambisa Forest pls.

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by jibolatiny: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Chaiii, walai I just reason this girl matter, no one would really know how much she felt seeing her parents dead, my dear brothers and sisters, if your parents are alive love them like you love God, A word is enough for the wise
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by jibolatiny: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2020
mukthar2000:
Niger need her in sambisa Forest pls.
lol grin

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Markzy1991: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2020
dats real jungle justice
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by shakyum: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2020
14 what? grin cheesy cheesy

I reserve my comment
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Cocobongo(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2020
And the children of those people she killed would also be courageous to do the same and that how generation hatred will go on and on. until one embrace peace, there is nothing you can do to bring the dead back to life.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by zedegit: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Efewestern:
She is so brave, I fear she might be targeted later, Taliban can be silly.

Us could grant her assylum.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Wierdceo: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:
This is what I mean when I say let make legislation like the US that will allow citizens to have easy access to guns and all this banditry, fulani killings, kidnapping, armed robbery will be a tin of the past, because when they know you can defend ur self they won't pick on you. undecided
Well b4 I forget that young lady is brave, hats off cool
Yes I have been in support of this for a long time. It will be great if this country legalises gun. I would love it.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Xisnin(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:
This is what I mean when I say let make legislation like the US that will allow citizens to have easy access to guns and all this banditry, fulani killings, kidnapping, armed robbery will be a tin of the past, because when they know you can defend ur self they won't pick on you. undecided
What a great idea to give intending criminals and temperamental people free means of killing.
Even Americans are divided on gun ownership.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by uuzba(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2020
Unnerve:
Good one.

Sometimes anger can make a person be as brave as a lion, if channelled properly.
Thou shall not kill.
Somebody killed your people
you now killed the person.
When you stand on judgement before God,
He will say, "Thou shalt not kill" and BOTH you and the people have killed.
So you are not better than them. Same reward will be given to both of you.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Fox12(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Action Movie
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by PrinceMajestic: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2020
I thought the stupid Christians believe in forgiveness? But they're applauding a young teenage murderer. I hate Christians with passion
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by mike272(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Amspecial:

Would be good but it has become a source of social problem. Disturb kids and adult takes out their insanity on other people and commits suicide afterwards. Remember some of those shootings in US schools?
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by friday2011(m): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2020
einsteine:

Something happened in Afghanistan and you are talking about the Arab world. What do Arabs have to do with Afghanistan?

Yes, they are not Arabs by language, they are a mixture of turco-mongol, Turkish, and Persians. However, there are members of the Sayeed family in Afghanistan who are descendents of the prophet and so they can be considered Arab. Also, many Arabs went their to fight against the Soviet Union during the Afghan civil war and stayed in Afghanistan after the war up till today, mind you, most of the leaders of the group of Taliban in Afghanistan are Saudi Arabs not a native Afghan. So if I called them a part of the arab world, I am not totally wrong.
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Minajesty18(f): 10:41am On Jul 22, 2020
C.O.L.O.M.B.I.A.N.A
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by okeyben10: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Sweet....
Badass lefthanded bae

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Enemyofpeace: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Mynd44 this small girl no reach you for age o
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by fuck419: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2020
This is bravery + courage

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by Tonytonex(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2020
wow! she bold oh. she get mind walahi
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by mulerogold(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Real Bravery!

Here in NIGERIA a 14years old girl will be on Facebook searching after Dicks.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2020
popsy2:
Good

Brothers let me tell una the truth .we should be studying this country because that is our future in this country Nigeria
Re: 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents by chatinent: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Her cover is blown. She is now a target.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / WWIII: Billionaires Around The World Are Acquiring Luxury Bomb Shelters(Pics) / Funny Fuel Stations In Benin Republic (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.