Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] (43524 Views)

Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution / American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / The Increasing Menace Of "Wrong Number" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Emyo(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2020
Good day everyone who finds this and I wish to get help as soon as possible as I will be very brief.

On the 20th of July 2020 I got arrested by Asaba State CID from Enugu state and immediately thrown into prison.

On my arrest, I was arrested with an iPhone 7 Plus, the police officers dialed my phone number and it rang on my iPhone. Then I was asked where is the camon 15 I stole on the 7th of July in Asaba. I told them I didn’t visit Asaba on 7th I showed prove. Then the IPO told me the stolen phone was tracked and my phone number appeared to have been inserted into the stolen phone on the 9th of July.

This is ridiculous as I informed the police of my status in the society and that since April I have not removed my sim from my phone.

I had to pay N185,000 as amount of phone and cost of tracking to be freed after paying N50,000 for bail.

I am writing this because I need help, I need an independent tracker as agreed between me and the IPO to unravel the mystery of how my phone number got linked with the IMEI.

Please any recommendation will be appreciated

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by donstan18: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Move on! Else, you'll end up spending more without results.

Stay away from that IPO!

286 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by kingvick09(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2020
THIS PEOPLE ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS AT ALL...... ABI THIS IS THEIR NEW STRATEGY TO,START MILKING US?

199 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by punisha: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Go to twitter and look for segalink.... Tell him ur case he will attend to OR hand u over the proper person's and make sure the top oga's are involved. This is a case of extortion.
You are entitled to get every dime u have spent and more as u can prove u have nothing to do with and at asaba on the 7th.
Don't fret or u will become their cash cow for a long time.

452 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by BuhariNaWah: 7:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Oya contact @segalink sharply!

29 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Artiiclebeast: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmm

Who know man an him dey kill am go...parara

Na one old song like that from Osayomore.

Na office dem open for your head my brother.

31 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Makavelli25: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2020
Op sir,you have just been scammed Sorry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by faithfull18(f): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by sylve11: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Na one old song like that from Osayomore.

This man those old times... shocked shocked cool

@ op, na office o. I hope you come out good from this matter. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Nickshrapnel: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2020

292 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by ekene101: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2020
Emyo:
Good day everyone who finds this and I wish to get help as soon as possible as I will be very brief.

On the 20th of July 2020 I got arrested by Asaba State CID from Enugu state and immediately thrown into prison.

On my arrest, I was arrested with an iPhone 7 Plus, the police officers dialed my phone number and it rang on my iPhone. Then I was asked where is the camon 15 I stole on the 7th of July in Asaba. I told them I didn’t visit Asaba on 7th I showed prove. Then the IPO told me the stolen phone was tracked and my phone number appeared to have been inserted into the stolen phone on the 9th of July.

This is ridiculous as I informed the police of my status in the society and that since April I have not removed my sim from my phone.

I had to pay N185,000 as amount of phone and cost of tracking to be freed after paying N50,000 for bail.

I am writing this because I need help, I need an independent tracker as agreed between me and the IPO to unravel the mystery of how my phone number got linked with the IMEI.

They didn't track nothing,that's their new way of extortion..reason I don't have any close friends or pal,I don't go out during d day but slightly in d evening to get what I want. Someone close to you who knows you have cash gave you out.

243 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Cyoung4real(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Emyo:

If your story is true, go to Twitter and search for Sagelink and thank me later because you will get all the dime you spent

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by sniperbubble(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Emyo:

pm sir, i might be of help

chukwuibuipob:
why not discuss it in s open here.we can mention u for future reference
you seem sensible.
how will i be able to help the op?
1. i will file a report for the op on
¡. extortion
¡¡.defamation of character
¡¡¡.illegal detention
¡v. false accusation/allegations
2. if he has proof of payment or made a statement in their log it'll make things easier.
3. I'll then request from his service providers his phone catalog. if at all the imei was tweaked i can reverse the process and identify the stolen phone's compete information.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by skywalker240(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2020
This is daylight robbery

Contact segalinks like they suggested, and get a good lawyer, or better still if you can get the numbers of those guys at berekete radio station.

Injustice to one is Injustice to all

I hope to see how things play out in the future

Good luck

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by bolaji3071(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Nigerian Police are very unfortunate sets of people. The day any of my family members or friends join police is the day we become enemies. They are all criminals. That was how I was extorted for not placing my face mask well on my face. I even explained to them that it was because I just received a call that made me shift the face mask down a little. But the fools only cared about money while most of them didn't even put on face masks atall. And the bastards collected the last 5k in my account.

The spirit of my dead father will hunt them down till they meet Thier untimely deaths too.

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Pious101: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2020
ekene101:
They didn't track nothing,that's their new way of extortion..reason I don't have any close friends or pal,I don't go out during d day but slightly in d evening to get what I want. Someone close to you who knows you have cash gave you out.
na only guilty conscience na no dey waka for day time... Talk true which job u dey do?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2020
Sometimes all this IMEI tweaking can have adverse effects. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by theoneJabulani(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2020
Nigerian police force is very corrupt, since you had an alibi, due investigation should have been made. But all they cared about was the money.

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos, payment on delivery available nationwide.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by sotall(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2020
shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Whothecapfits: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by geedot: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2020
As if God hasn't cursed us with bad leaders, only to crown it with thieves in the name of police officers.
I hope this is not a new method these thieves just devised to milk the citizens dry.

But how your number got linked with another IMEI is still a mystery though. Is that even possible?

10 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Openbusiness4: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2020
shocked
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by IMASTEX: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Truetalk3139: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2020
So as am in my house now, police can just come and arrest me that i stole in kano even tho I've never been there in my life, God please take me out of this country!

93 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by ceejeck(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Nawa o

Wetin person wan talk now?

Okay I know someone

cc: Litigator come and do your magic

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by churchboy608(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2020
hmmm dis matter deep ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 6 Prices / Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? / Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.