Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] (43661 Views)

Phone Tracking - My Experience With Pinssolution / American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / The Increasing Menace Of "Wrong Number" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by jmoore(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2020
The poster is a novice. Police kidnapped you and freed you after you paid ransom.

You need a tracker? To track the kidnappers in police uniform or what?

8 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Blitz888(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Emyo:
Good day everyone who finds this and I wish to get help as soon as possible as I will be very brief.

On the 20th of July 2020 I got arrested by Asaba State CID from Enugu state and immediately thrown into prison.

On my arrest, I was arrested with an iPhone 7 Plus, the police officers dialed my phone number and it rang on my iPhone. Then I was asked where is the camon 15 I stole on the 7th of July in Asaba. I told them I didn’t visit Asaba on 7th I showed prove. Then the IPO told me the stolen phone was tracked and my phone number appeared to have been inserted into the stolen phone on the 9th of July.

This is ridiculous as I informed the police of my status in the society and that since April I have not removed my sim from my phone.

I had to pay N185,000 as amount of phone and cost of tracking to be freed after paying N50,000 for bail.

I am writing this because I need help, I need an independent tracker as agreed between me and the IPO to unravel the mystery of how my phone number got linked with the IMEI.

Please any recommendation will be appreciated

Chat @segalink on twitter with proof of course and you will be glad you did.

He has be bursting these thieves since the days of John the Baptist.

This is his specialty!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by pretydiva(f): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Op pls give us feedback on this issue
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by dapadawee: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
this story weak me o
pls op add at readers emotional discretio
n.
hope say you no borrow person your phone
if na me bro I still dey that cell o.
where I for see 185+50k.
but op you funny o just spent that amount of money without a lawyer.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Please nobody should tell this fellow to abandon this case, this is robbery. Since you have an alibi and proof that you didn’t steal a phone, get a lawyer and sue the police. It’s their job to unravel mysteries not yours
Bros this kind story dey always annoyed me, when I dey sure sai I no do anything. Na from I go begin dey threatened them sai I go sue them straight up, and that I need to talk to my Lawyer. What rubbish, which advice him need? I no need any human right activist.

Human right na my property you can't dash me my property.
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by chukwuibuipob: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2020
SOPIGO:
Call me on 08054862635
to do what exactly? Why not tell him here so dat oda victim will benefit.We don't do behind danfo biz here

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by fujirice: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Please nobody should tell this fellow to abandon this case, this is robbery. Since you have an alibi and proof that you didn’t steal a phone, get a lawyer and sue the police. It’s their job to unravel mysteries not yours
That was how they beat my sister blue-black. What was her crime? They caught some criminals with her picture and they came to arrest her. She just asked them if those guys were actually assassins sent after her. That was how they descended on my sister and beat the living daylight out of her.
When they got to the station, the guys said that they don’t know my sister, it even happened that they already told the police how they came about the pictures.
My sister went for a photoshoot back then in school as she was exploring modeling and forgot to go pick up her pictures. The photographer left the pictures in his office. The robbers raided his shop and took my sister’s pictures unto fine girl. That was the story. Yet the police detained my sister for 2 days before releasing her on bail.
I cried when I saw my sister with black eye.
Seriously, false accusations by the police is normal and we need serious protection against this. They will see the truth but will still play around it just to milk you.
That’s why I avoid the police like a plague.
I’d have joined my voice to tell this guy to let it go but I’ll advice him, if he has the resources and the backing of some powerful people, he should follow it through for the sake of others.

12 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by excanny: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Emyo:
Good day everyone who finds this and I wish to get help as soon as possible as I will be very brief.

On the 20th of July 2020 I got arrested by Asaba State CID from Enugu state and immediately thrown into prison.

On my arrest, I was arrested with an iPhone 7 Plus, the police officers dialed my phone number and it rang on my iPhone. Then I was asked where is the camon 15 I stole on the 7th of July in Asaba. I told them I didn’t visit Asaba on 7th I showed prove. Then the IPO told me the stolen phone was tracked and my phone number appeared to have been inserted into the stolen phone on the 9th of July.

This is ridiculous as I informed the police of my status in the society and that since April I have not removed my sim from my phone.

I had to pay N185,000 as amount of phone and cost of tracking to be freed after paying N50,000 for bail.

I am writing this because I need help, I need an independent tracker as agreed between me and the IPO to unravel the mystery of how my phone number got linked with the IMEI.

Talk to a human rights lawyer who will help you sue them in court.

Make sure you get them sued, even if you lose. Don't allow them go scot free.
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Enskynelson(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2020
donstan18:
Move on! Else, you'll end up spending more without results.

Stay away from that IPO!
This statement is what keeps encouraging corruption. If we allow every of those things to go without a fight, it encourages them to continue. I understand it's not easy but let's not create the mind that u can do anything and go free.

10 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2020
donstan18:
Move on! Else, you'll end up spending more without results.

Stay away from that IPO!
Move on to where. If it is a murder case how will he move on. This thing can happen to you or anybody.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by fujirice: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2020
jmoore:
The poster is a novice. Police kidnapped you and freed you after you paid ransom.

You need a tracker? To track the kidnappers in police uniform or what?
Don’t be insensitive. This can happen to anyone.
What would you do if you were in his shoes?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Bluffly: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2020
On arrest you have the right to your lawyer. Don't do or say anything unless your lawyer is on ground. With your status you should be able to exercise that right at least.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2020
How much.
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by chukwuibuipob: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

When did segalink became a lawyer?
.I tire po.Sega dis sega dat
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Someone cannot own a phone in piece.
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by talk2aikay(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2020
kingvick09:
THIS PEOPLE ARE NOT PROFESSIONALS AT ALL......
ABI THIS IS THEIR NEW STRATEGY TO,START MILKING US?

DEFINITELY LOOKS LIKE A NEW STRATEGY.

With Nigerian police, everything is possible.

OP I feel your pain. You’ll be fine.
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Akachukwu42(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Tweet your ordeal and tag segalink to your tweet..he will follow up your case for u
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by BrutalLafamilia: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Open a Twitter thread tag the police, segalink, complaints unit ACP Ishaku too, you should get your money back.
Emyo:

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Jaqenhghar: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2020
bolaji3071:
Nigeria Police are very unfortunate set of people. The day any of my family members or friends join police is the day we become enemies. They are all criminals. That was how I was extorted for not placing my face mask well on my face. I even explained to them that it was because I just received a call that made me shit the face mask down a little. But the fools only cared about money while most of them didn't even put on face masks atall. And the bastards collected the last 5k in my account.

The spirit of my dead father will hunt them down till they meet Thier untimely deaths too.
My grandfather was a policeman. Even he said before he died that a policeman is not the kind of person you have as a friend. Nothing should join you and a policeman unless you are one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Jaqenhghar: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Akachukwu42:
Tweet your ordeal and tag segalink to your tweet..he will follow up your case for u
Ithink we need more segalinks for there to be any noticeable change
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by futurerex: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2020
It's normal, someone close to you stole the phone. They should have told you that you're only a soft target. Ask them very well, the identity of the real thief is with them or get the IMEI of the phone and contract NSCDC, they do the job more better and clearer than police.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by UjuJoan2: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Emyo:

So if you really committed a crime they will just collect money from you and release you? What not charge you to court and bring you to justice?

This doesn't sound right!

You need to find a lawyer and be sure you were not extorted for nothing.
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by hellohgy(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2020
The only solution for you is to go to Twitter and tag Segalink then narrate your story .
I can assure you thise policemen that extort you will return the money in full .

Go to Twitter now and narrate your story....!!!!!!
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by sexylassie2(f): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2020
Emyo:

My phone is not the issue! I use iPhone, they are looking for Techno.

I have not seen Techno canon 15 my entire life

So how did they get your number

the truth is that the police do track people and they tracked you with your number...without your sim card in your phone, they cant track you.
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by phemmyfour: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Emyo:

you fell for the cheap scam
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by sexylassie2(f): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2020
Segalink, Segalink, When did Segalink became a lawyer

He can not do anything for you.
Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

When did segalink became a lawyer?

He is a well known lawyer, freedom fighter, right activist, and SARS' nightmare with an incurable magrain headache. Future SAN to be certain.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by mukthar2000(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Brother I would advice u to visit ur network office maybe they sold the same number to someone else or ur contact husipoppy as an independent tracker to help u track those oaks behind ur scenes.

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2020
Amount of tracking? what bullshit is that

When a sim is inserted in a phone, the imei and the sim iccid become married and stored on the operator network

The police request the operator eg MTN, GLO etc to provide this information in case of a court order.

if truely no one inserted your simcard in that phone then it could either mean the telecom operators provided wrong info to the police

or someone cloned your device imei on the chinco phone that got lost. But how about the cell tower info that said you are in ASABA?

I would sue their asses if I were you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by KingAzari: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2020
Emyo:

Contact @segalink on Twitter. He will help you get justice. While you are at it, CC: @ruggedybaba, @PoliceNG & @policeNG_CRU on Twitter too. However, make sure that your hands are clean before you contact those guys on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story] by Nanavati(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2020
@segalink is the way forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). / Infinix Zero 8(N116,900) Vs Infinix Note 7(89,500), Which Should U Buy? (photos) / Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.