Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary (44993 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Desperado78: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Naeto C and his wife Nicole Chikwe celebrate their 8th year wedding anniversary

Naeto wrote:
Today WE celebrate our 8th Wedding Anniversary! I’m so appreciative and grateful to my Amazing wife @nicolechikwe because she makes all the difference and for that, I’m truly blessed! Toast to many more years of magic �❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC6dhCaBLBb/

Nicole Chikwe wrote:
8 years in and I still look at you like the last plate of Jollof Rice at a wedding. ⁣⁣⁣

Normally wouldn’t do anything fancy for our anniversary because it’s not a ‘milestone’ one, but 2020 has taught me that life is short and can actually be really rubbish- so celebrate at ANY opportunity you can!⁣⁣⁣
⁣⁣⁣
Thank you for 8 wonderful years of marriage. I’m blessed to be married to my best friend and partner in every sense of the word. Love you @naetosuperc forever and ever. ⁣⁣⁣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC6VHpCgf97/

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Skinecosorganic(f): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2020
congratulations

24 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by kingvick09(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2020
10/10 IN NAETO C VOICE

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by samincredible44(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2020
I just love the fact that their marriage hasn't been involved in any scandal.I just wish naeto c would sing more.

126 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Joshmodest(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2020
samincredible44:
I just love the fact that their marriage hasn't been involved in any scandal.I just wish naeto c would sing more.
Their marriage hasn't been involved in any scandal , or they seem to be good at managing their scandals...
No perfect marriage my gee ....those who spend decades in marriage , are not the perfect or happiest couples , they just put in conscious effort to remain married , despite all odds....
Don't get confused into thinking some people are enjoying their marriages , because they told you so , or u see them smiling in pictures ...
If life was a picture , we would all be happy !!

263 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by BuhariNaWah: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2020
samincredible44:
Unfortunately, politics has taken him away

9 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by samincredible44(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2020
Joshmodest:

Their marriage hasn't been involved in any scandal , or they seem to be good at managing their scandals...
No perfect marriage my gee ....those who spend decades in marriage , are not the perfect or happiest couples , they just put in conscious effort to remain married , despite all odds....
Don't get confused into thinking some people are enjoying their marriages , because they told you so , or u see them smiling in pictures ...

compared to a lot of Nigerian celebrities,I think his marriage is better

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by samincredible44(m): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2020
BuhariNaWah:
Unfortunately, politics has taken him away
never knew he was just into politics

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by pyyxxaro: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2020
This guy mama chop aviation ministry mo eythat year cool

10 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by ForeThinker: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2020
I don’t know what straight man needs to hear this, but not every woman is replaceable. some are once-in-a-lifetime. if you find a girl who has a genuine heart, treats you good, makes you one of her priorities, connects with you on a deeper level, and does things for you and your family, all without being asked to, you need to understand that you are in the midst of an absolute gem. she really cares for you. everything she does is done out of pure kindness, consideration, and love. anything that you do to hurt her will ultimately only make her stronger and less tolerant of shitty behavior. if you ever Bleep up badly enough that she leaves, because you think she can be replaced, know that you are the one losing. not her. if she doesn’t choose to stay single, she’s going to find someone who reciprocates the effort she gives and appreciates every bit of it, every bit of her. meanwhile, you will spend the rest of your life trying to find pieces of her in every other woman you meet, hoping they might do you half as good as she once did when you were taking her for granted.

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Slawormir: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Joshmodest:

You must be a real niggarrr...our couples..most of them are pretending.....the excitement is no longer there..both sexual excitement and every other thing in their life
It was when i invited a lady to spend one week with me i realize that bullshit.... after three days i was tired of her and my dickkk no longer get excited

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2020
wow. that's nice. Am happy for U pple. all the best

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Zyxzzzz: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2020
10/10 guy
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by money121(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by faithfull18(f): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Cool.
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by GOFRONT(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2020
See them like a 5&6.....5&6....5&6.

But how about Banky w and Adesua,...
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by AmazingELixir: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2020
cool

Cute kids

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by mapoff: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2020
wow, look at the beautiful family...

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Lexusgs430: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2020
The only MC with an MSC........... So he thought....... grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by allen113: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2020
congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by SILVERLINES: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2020
cheesy

That boy him mama sent to London to study med/surgery and came back a musician.

Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by MrWTF(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Joshmodest:

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Sanemind6(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Mowsid(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Man like Naeto........ Felicitations

1 Like

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Mopolchi: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Small time e go be ten over ten.
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by IvarTheBoneless: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by ambrosedmax(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by Tekzyflex(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2020
Joshmodest:

Life it'self is not perfect. Nothing is perfect.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2020
The only MC with a M.Sc......?!?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's New Look (Photoshopped) / Is D'banj's "King Don Come" Album Cover Better Than Game Of Thrones? / Peter Okoye Not Feeling Too Well. See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.