Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Don Jazzy Seen ‘bending’ To Greet A Lady While Jogging (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Seen ‘bending’ To Greet A Lady While Jogging (video) (2140 Views)

Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Seen ‘bending’ To Greet A Lady While Jogging (video) by Victoriamark: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2020
Popular singer, Don Jazzy has gone trending on Social media, and no this isn’t because he gave out cash gifts.. The Mavin Record boss is trending because of how humble a person he can be.

This morning, Jazzy shared a video, talking about how the new male housemates in the Big Brother Naija house, have intimidated him with their hot bod and 6 packs.

Because of this, he decided to embark on an early morning jog, while trying to shape himself.

In the video, Collins could be seen ‘slightly bending’ to greet someone who greeted him, after he passed her.

He could be heard saying “Good morning y’all. I decided to join the Big Brother people to do early morning workout….” at this point a female voice greeted him “good morning sir!”, and he quickly bowed his head and replied “Good morning oh, I hail oh, you’re too much”.

He then continued, “It is what it is, oshey…!”

However, Nigerians may have ignored the reason why he posted the video, but focused more on how humble he is despite his wealth and influence!

Watch video and See how some Nigerians reacted below;

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/don-jazzy-seen-bending-to-greet-a-lady-while-jogging-video/

Re: Don Jazzy Seen ‘bending’ To Greet A Lady While Jogging (video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 22, 2020
humble smith grin
Re: Don Jazzy Seen ‘bending’ To Greet A Lady While Jogging (video) by Victoriamark: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Vichot:
humble smith grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Seen ‘bending’ To Greet A Lady While Jogging (video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2020
All the #200k and above wey the don dey dash fans on his social media page na audio or real?
Re: Don Jazzy Seen ‘bending’ To Greet A Lady While Jogging (video) by Vyzz: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Vichot:
humble smith grin

People have forgotten that humblesmith is still a celebrity
Re: Don Jazzy Seen ‘bending’ To Greet A Lady While Jogging (video) by IARASORGANIC: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Real humility comes from wealthy men with legit source of income, Poor people only show loyalty out of fear or fervour.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 6 Lesbian Angel & Jackie B Caught Kissing | Maria & Pere Teams Up / See Fans Reaction As Actress Destiny Etiko Stuns In Red Outfit, PHOTOS / I'll Die And Be Buried In My Grave, - Actress Kemi Afolabi Shares Cryptic Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.