Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Need Urgent Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Urgent Help (578 Views)

Urgent Help, Advice, Medications Or Treatment / 30 Million Nigerians Unable To Go For Second Round With Their Wives:urgent Help / I Need Urgent Help For My Frequent Urination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help by lwise(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2011
doc,wen i left secondary
school in 96,i noticed quite a
number of pimple on my face.I
tried all I could 2 remove but
it left 'pot holes' on d 2 sides
of my chick.It annoys me
anytime I see those
holes.Doc,what do u suggest?
Re: I Need Urgent Help by ab1989: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2011
Good health starts with good nutrition. With today’s farming methods depleting the natural mineral content of our lands, we can no longer rely on our foods to completely provide us with the essential vitamins and minerals that our bodies need. More people are turning to nutritional supplements as a means of getting sufficient quantities of those vital nutrients that can make a difference to their quality of health.
Our nutritional supplement products are made from the finest ingredients, grown or collected from the best sources and produced with the most advanced technology. Each product retains its original nutritional value, encouraging both good health and peace of mind.
The products to take care of skin problems are:
SPLINA (DRINK LIQIUD)
BEEPROPL CREAM
Thank God for the hospitals and medical personnel but, we do not need to live on drugs as our body is designed to function on food nutrients. The drug is to give immediate attention to all emergency cases but is not the lasting solution to all the ailments. If we eat the right food our body can heal itself. It is unfortunate that the food we have around us are grown or produced with chemicals which render them harmful to the body or our organs.
There are some Dietary supplement products that are from USA and MALAYSIA with offices in Nigeria) that can help you to overcome the skin problems.
These products has been working wonderfully for people and you can buy directly from the company in your name
For further details please respond if interested or call 08032451201 or email orelusimodupe@yahoo. com

(1) (Reply)

Save 40% - 80% On Cosmetic And Weight Loss Surgery As Low As $89per Month / Get This Medical Equipment For Lab And Theater Use At Reduced Rate. / Natural Substitutes To Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.