Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO (829 Views)

United States Approves $319 Milion For New Consulate In Eko Atlantic / FEC Approves ₦658 Milion For Deployment Of Dogs In Lagos, Abuja Airports / Ifeanyichukwu Okereke's Family Demands ₦500 Milion From Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Ejima1: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYv-XBfWkcY
once you have a contract in NDDC it is like you have won a lottery- DR CAIRO REVEALS MORE
The speaker and the senate President are not aware of what the chairmen of the committee's are doing in the national assembly, and members of the committee's are not also aware, it's just a one man squad only. I day this between 2016 and 2019 emergency contracts of over 2 Trillion were awarded under the supervision of the chairmen of both committee's, and this is the list of the awardees (he displayed in the video). In this list the chairman senate committee on behalf of the senate, and when we asked the senate members they said they didn't know, He collected 1000 of those jobs and said he was going to give it to the senate, the records are there. There's 1000 contracts were collected by a man called Nelson Agbamuche on behalf of the senate. Furthermore they came, the immediate crisis now that came was as a result of the budget, how did the budgetrun into problem, it was in 2016, the beaurocracy told us when we came in that in 2016 there was no budget, 2017 there was no budget, 2018 there was no budget, the budget of 2019 was just passed for few days ago, what led to it, when a chairman of senate because chairman in 2015 he called beaurocracy and said look we, you need to include for me 15 million naira project in this budget, the beaurocracy said ok, that's fair enough, they went behind and worked it out, when they came back, the chairman Said look, I didn't say 15 billion, I said 150 billion, so the beaurocracy went back and they couldn't comply, because there was no way they could do that. So the chairman Said why don't you make it emergency procedures, that's how the emergency procedures were breached. And the commission now has a commitment of over 3 trillion, how can this continue? And that's what the IMC and the honourable minister said look,we have to write it, it went further it didn't stop there, the chairman house committee on the NDDC came up to us and I give you an example this is true, he brought out a training programme, emergency training programme for 6.4 billionand said that they've made the first milestone and that they need us to pay him 3.7 billion. We say look this milestone you're talking about cannot be paid because we have not done it, he said it just belongs to the speaker, we said are not paying, we went to meet the speaker, the speaker said he's not aware of such thing. It was not in the budget at all, when they now passed the 2019 budget the chairman house committee now included it an emergency project and line by line item that we must pay the money we said we are not paying. Now they're talking about 40 billion, that we've expended40 billion or we've stolen 40 billion, how can that be possible. All the payment we've made of projects I'mthe executive director of projects, I took my time, we have to verify, we have to inspect them, I took my time, I went from state to state, everything I recorded it and whenever it is satisfied that you have done work that merits payment we will pay you, and we were not paying as they use to pay, so the contractors are very angry, normally, once you have a contract in NDDCit is like you have won a lottery. A contract that they will award to you in NDDC for 700 million you can use 10 or 20 million to do it. Dr Cairo said

Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by GOFRONT(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2020
It is now safe to say "NIGERIA IS FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT...

2 Likes

Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Ejima1: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2020
exactly sir
GOFRONT:
It is now safe to say "NIGERIA IS FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT...
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by nero2face: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2020
de all deserve whatever treatment these men give us, since we allowed ourselves to be used as baby rubbers, some people still praise and worship them...

2 Likes

Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by FlordFlorez(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2020
Blood of Jesus. NDDC never for once executes their course.
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by johnykgoal: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2020
They know what they are doing
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by ojun50(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Wickedness set of human beings

I even hear say devil � dey Nigeria now
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Joshmodest(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Sometimes After i insult this thieves , when I wrestle with my mind ..I imagine if all these people above me including my very own self would do better if we were in their shoes ..or if we're just speaking cos we lack the opportunity to steal as well ...
What do I know ..

1 Like

Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by chatinent: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2020
The speaker and the senate President are not aware of what the chairmen of the committee's are doing in the national assembly, and members of the committee's are not also aware.
I stopped reading at this juncture. I hate morning lies.
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by donstan18: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2020
They should enjoy themselves!!;

An average Nigerian will do the same.
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Chimezirim121: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2020
No wonder the acting MD switched off
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by swiz123(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2020
In Nigeria, the number of people waiting to steal are 20 times the number of the people currently stealing.
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Discovery4today: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2020
NDDC I HAIL THEE
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by PIMPAR: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2020
Gbam
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Discovery4today: 8:20am On Jul 22, 2020
grin
PIMPAR:
Gbam
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Discovery4today: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2020
swiz123:
In Nigeria, the number of people waiting to steal are 20 times the number of the people currently stealing.
Exactly
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by textilemania(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2020
Only see jackpot! cool

Buhari be like "Your days are numbered" sad

Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Maxymilliano(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Deep sigh ...

The more things change, the tore they remain the same or worse off
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by PIMPAR: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:

You want the Speaker and the Senate President to be included at all cost?
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Ejima1: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2020
please ask oo grin grin
PIMPAR:

You want the Speaker and the Senate President to be included at all cost?
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Susu888(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2020
Chai!!! Nigeria without corruption is a mirage.
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Discovery4today: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Susu888:
Chai!!! Nigeria without corruption is a mirage.
Exactly
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by ruggedtimi(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Scrap nddc...all previous Md's and other nddc officials should be prosecuted.
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by frankyychiji(f): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:

Cairo is an unrepentant liar, I don't even believe anything he says.
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Ejima1: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2020
hmm
frankyychiji:
Cairo is an unrepentant liar, I don't even believe anything he says.
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by pquaver(m): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2020
chatinent:

My friend it can be possible.. Nigeria is crazy. Everybody is calling akpbabio yet maybe he is not even the real culprit.. Senator Nwaobosi nobody is calling him and yes from this man collaboration it pointing to the same thing akpabio said.. The corruption of nddc is powered by the national Assembly..
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by RuddyFusion(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2020
My God what is this?
Re: It's Like Winning Lottery NDDC Give 700 Million for Contract of 20 Milion-CAIRO by Ejima1: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
grin
RuddyFusion:
My God what is this?

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK PHOTO Of Laureta Onochie Holding Campaign Poster Stirs Controversy. / Us 2020 Election - Prophet Sadhu Sundar Reveals Another Shocking Revelation On T / Borno Massacre: DHQ Dismisses Un’s Report, Insists Only 43 Slaughtered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.