Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi (40101 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) / Leaked Tape: Buhari And Amaechi Laughing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Untainted007: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Austino50: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2020
The good man with bad wife and bad followers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2020
My s20 is up for sale..300k
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by philip0906(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Lol...The respect between Jonathan and Buhari despite been in different parties, is obviously mutual.

The only people who want to kill themselves are internet voltrons on either side of the divide.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by gift2xl: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Betta presido.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by watertechwiz(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2020
Jonathan my man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Terver90: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2020
This is an achievement that I commend Mr President rtd general Mohammed Buhari and ex President Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for, it is good for national cohesiveness in terms of national unity
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Owotomo: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2020
So he should have come with gun to shoot the presidend and Ameachi then right.
Maxymilliano:

Jonathan, the man with the large heart.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2020
jonathan my boy. God bless U
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by ma373733(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2020
You're grateful for sending you back to otuokegringrin

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by PIMPAR: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2020
cpu2006:
You are grateful to Amachi? Your number one enemy! Then, your are far better than Buhari.
God bless you sir
Don't die a bitter soul

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Inforoom: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2020
cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by allthingsgood: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Jonathan, the man with the large heart.

Large heart how
Didnt his wife slap amaechi? Rather its amaechi and buhari with large hearts

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Vatod(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2020
johnykgoal:
This humble Presidoo. Take your time oo

As a business owner, you should have the records of your expenses handy and to know the impact on your profits in a day, week, month or year. Use this free mobile inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology.
goalPOS helps you to know the value of your shop,
know your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly profit and losses at any time,
manage customer debts and expenses,
and to manage your business with the help of a sales person to ensure accountability even if you are not physically present in your shop.
No internet needed
No computer needed
Print customer receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer.
Avaliable for download on playstore.
whats the best app to manage business on Apple Store
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by allthingsgood: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
englishmart:
Buhari should be the one grateful to you for cowardly giving up power to him like a scared little boy. See what that has gotten us into. Jonathan was corrupt, but his corruption is less than 1/10th of Buhari's
[/s]

wailers baseless rhetorics

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Abalado(f): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Jonathan mumu never do,,, thanking them for what o?for killing your second term dream agenda?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Asgard13: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2020
My President

Respect sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by achierosion(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Good luck we don hear.

U ruled like a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Nchenches: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2020
So says Jonah who abdicated the throne because of fear for his own safety.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by magicminister: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Yes, this is what i like to see.
Honestly, i have been pleasantly surprised with some of the moves this administration has been making.
It seems like they are reaching out to bridge the gap!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by 9gerian: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2020
All politicians are eventually on the same side and know it, while the people are on the other side but don’t know it (because they mostly side with the politicians).

Maxcollins042:
Fight for Nigerian politicians at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by TruthinAction: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2020
It seems to me that Nigerians love deceits and even those we respect much are carried along in this deceit. I have lost my respect for Goodluck Jonathan. Those who can read between lines know what I am talking about.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Nchenches: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2020
cpu2006:
You are grateful to Amachi? Your number one enemy! Then, your are far better than Buhari.
God bless you sir

Far different and better than Buhari who bears grudges till...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by nairaman66(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2020
englishmart:
Buhari should be the one grateful to you for cowardly giving up power to him like a scared little boy. See what that has gotten us into. Jonathan was corrupt, but his corruption is less than 1/10th of Buhari's
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by RichBoy247: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2020
deepwater:
“I sent a letter to him. I commended him verbally too but you are asking me now. Let me also do it publicly. I appreciate it, I thank Mr. President, the Minister of Transportation, and others that made it possible,” he said.

The drunk ineffectual buffoon Goatluck Jonaddaft has no shame. For 6 years, no tangible project. Now, Buhari has maliciously named a 30 years abandoned project after you. That's a bad Figure of Speech and a bad Proverb.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by Nanavati(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2020
President Goodluck Jonathan please come forward and take a bow
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by golddare: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2020
ganisucks:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/07/22/goodluck-jonathan-speaks-on-buhari-govt-appreciates-amaechi/

I knew it was Amaechi idea and thank God PMB bought it. I just hope everyone will put the past behind them including OBJ and see how to change the fortune of this country for posterity sake. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by RichBoy247: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2020
Nchenches:

Far different and better than Buhari who bears grudges till...

Yes, till you enter your grave, this hatred, anger and bitterness that your parents planted in you will not let you progress in life

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by tamdun: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2020
cpu2006:
God bless you sir

Jonathan should apologise to Amaechi, no gov will accept what mama peace and Jonathan did to Rotimi Amaechi, Jonathan ceded rivers state oil well to another state and they expect Amaechi not to fight back

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by RichBoy247: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2020
tamdun:

Jonathan should apologise to Amaechi, no gov will accept what mama peace and Jonathan did to Rotimi Amaechi, Jonathan cede rivers state oil well to another state and they expect Amaechi not to fight back

Miscreants on Nairaland don't understand that. Now, Wike is back in Court to challenge that malicious and heartless action of Goatluck Jonaddaft government

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi by omenka(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2020
cpu2006:
God bless you sir
Did he tell you Amaechi is his number one enemy?

Make una dey there dey inherit and ascribe enemies to politicians while they wine and dine in unity.

Smh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu And Charles Soludo / CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.