Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! (981 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 9:11am On Jul 22, 2020
I have been laughing non-stop since morning over this Comedy Central.

The self-acclaimed christian jewish almighty god lost his cool because two children ate an apple. As if that wasn't comic relief enough, he still went ahead to destroy the world over an apple...

My oh my!!! How the fúck did i believe this shït in the first instance...Damn! This people really used our brain to drink garri ah swear!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2020
IamMichael:

The self-acclaimed christian jewish almighty god lost his cool because two children ate an apple. As if that wasn't comic relief enough, he still went ahead to destroy the world over an apple...

My oh my!!! How the fúck did i believe this shït in the first instance...Damn! This people really used our brain to drink garri ah swear!

Unfortunately, in life, you would always have to believe one shiit or the other.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2020
light099:

Unfortunately, in life, you would always have to believe one shiit or the other.
True bro, very true!

4 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by Sadiq001: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2020
IamMichael:

You're a comedian!

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2020
That's the level where your brain can comprehend...it was not about the apple bro...twas way deeper than that.

It's like the book "Animal farm" ...to a child it's an in interesting story about animals while to a knowledgeable adult, it's a satire about inequality in society.

6 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by hahn(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2020
God did not get angry.

God is wise and all knowing. Everything happens for his will and he knows everything before they happen. In fact, everything that happens is of his doing.

God already knew the snake would tempt Eve and that is why he put it there. It knew Eve would tempt Adam, eat the apple and that it will punish them by roasting them in hell fire.

Everything happened because God loves the smell of suya grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by Mastakija(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
lol it so certain d lent some ppl go just to get their thread into FP so seun and his ppl will b lyk yh yh c dis my guy we r on d same page lemme move this thread to FP shior!! u r doing ya self
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mastakija:
lol
it so certain d lent some ppl go just to get their thread into FP
so seun and his ppl will b lyk
yh yh c dis my guy we r on d same page
lemme move this thread to FP
shior!!
u r doing ya self
You are not making sense!

2 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
hahn:
God did not get angry.

God is wise and all knowing. Everything happens for his will and he knows everything before they happen. In fact, everything that happens is of his doing.

God already knew the snake would tempt Eve and that is why he put it there. It knew Eve would tempt Adam, eat the apple and that it will punish them by roasting them in hell fire.

Everything happened because God loves the smell of suya grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
otipoju:
That's the level where your brain can comprehend...it was not about the apple bro...twas way deeper than that.

It's like the book "Animal farm" ...to a child it's an in interesting story about animals while to a knowledgeable adult, it's a satire about inequality in society.

So it was way deeper than that? Wow! Explain please.
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by Mastakija(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
IamMichael:
You are not making sense!
yh same way ur thread and ur signature isn't making any sense! undecided
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
IamMichael:

The funniest aspect is that it was the first time they ever disobeyed him, only to send them off his garden grin No wonder he commanded the Israelites to stone their stubborn children to death grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by kingxsamz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
otipoju:

I swear that story book is funny.
The apple that this same god created and put in the garden. Who send an message? He now destroyed the world after this apple was eaten by Adam and Eve, even though he was the one that put them there o. cheesy Even though he's omniscient and knew the outcome of it all.
And some religious zombies don't see anything contradicting in that story. They'll say it's freewill. Clowns. grin

3 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by kingxsamz(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mastakija:
lol
it so certain d lent some ppl go just to get their thread into FP
so seun and his ppl will b lyk
yh yh c dis my guy we r on d same page
lemme move this thread to FP
shior!!
u r doing ya self

Joke's on you bro.

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by kingxsamz(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
OtemAtum:
The funniest aspect is that it was the first time they ever disobeyed him, only to send them off his garden grin No wonder he commanded the Israelites to stone their stubborn children to death grin

Why didn't he just forgive them and be like, "okay let's start over again", and then erase their memory? grin

2 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

Why didn't he just forgive them and be like, "okay let's start over again", and then erase their memory? grin
A saddist can do anything. Even his brothers talked about his intolerance among them long years ago. Jehovah is created within Existence so that the word 'nonsense' can best be explained using him as an example grin

3 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by kingxsamz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
OtemAtum:
A saddist can do anything. Even his brothers talked about his intolerance among them long years ago. Jehovah is created within Existence so that the word 'nonsense' can best be explained using him as an example grin

grin grin
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by paulGrundy(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

because he wanted to respect their freewill.
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by Xmuslim: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
paulGrundy:

of course, so that their children may be burnt in hell forever and ever. Amen grin

Fvcking freewill grin

5 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by paulGrundy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Xmuslim:
of course, so that their children may be burnt in hell forever and ever. Amen grin

Fvcking freewill grin

if they would burn in hell, its because they chose to.
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
paulGrundy:

who made the supposed hell, himself or his children? grin

2 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
OtemAtum:
My brother, the thing tire me o.

Imagine telling his worshipper's to kill and murder their children. It's something else!

3 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

The apple that this same god created and put in the garden. Who send an message? He now destroyed the world after this apple was eaten by Adam and Eve, even though he was the one that put them there o. cheesy Even though he's omniscient and knew the outcome of it all.
And some religious zombies don't see anything contradicting in that story. They'll say it's freewill. Clowns. grin
They don't know the meaning of freewill.

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

Google knows better!

2 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
paulGrundy:

What is freewill?
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by IamMichael(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mastakija:
yh
same way ur thread and ur signature isn't making any sense! undecided

1) IAM ===> I AM MICHAEL!

2) The thread in summary says that Yahweh, your
religious god, lost his temper over an apple his children ate from a tree he planted in his garden.
I hope it's clearer now?

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

1. The world was never destroyed. It is still standing since the day it was created.

2. Think of omniscience this way- "Omniscience means knowing ALL the possible outcomes and not the ONLY outcome.

3. Have you ever thought that perhaps the physical cessation of "being" of a human is not the cessation of their existence and was not the beginning of their existence as well. An illustration of this is Water that can transform from being liquid, solid or gas. In whatever state it is or ceases to be, does it stop being water?

4. Perhaps if you can grasp that you might understand that the physical death of human beings is not really a Tragedy to God who created them.

And like I said na wetin your brain fit carry. If your brain no fit carry these thoughts just leave am like that.

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
IamMichael:

So it was way deeper than that? Wow! Explain please.

The internet is your friend.

https://www.ukessays.com/essays/english-literature/satire-animal-farm-1546.php#:~:text=Orwell%20uses%20humorous%20satire%20by,people%20aren't%20all%20equal.
Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
IamMichael:

My brother, the thing tire me o.

Imagine telling his worshipper's to kill and murder their children. It's something else!
Have u seen how the breasts of a mother goat is always being sucked forcefully by her children? Yet she will not kick at them for doing that. Aswear a goat is wiser than Jehovah who got angry over a #50 fruit his children ate for breakfast grin He even cursed them over that flimsy childish behaviour.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by otipoju(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
IamMichael:

1) IAM ===> I AM MICHAEL!

2) The thread in summary says that Yahweh, your
religious god, lost his temper over an apple his children ate from a tree he planted in his garden.
I hope it's clearer now?

You are not including that they had been instructed not to eat from that particular tree and the consequences had been clearly explained to them before hand.

And no where in the account is it said that God lost his temper...if there is kindly quote please.

1 Like

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by Xmuslim: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
paulGrundy:

of course. Because they asked the fvcking god to create them right? Do you even know the factors that determine people's choice of religion? Of course not grin
They aren't Christian because they love hell fire grin.

4 Likes

Re: God Almighty Lost His Cool Over Some Fücking Apple! by OtemAtum: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
otipoju:

You are not including that they had been instructed not to eat from that particular tree and the consequences had been clearly explained to them before hand.

And no where in the account is it said that God lost his temper...if there is kindly quote please.
God Almighty which created Jehovah your god will not have been foolish enough to plant an enticing fruit somewhere and command inexperienced new creatures not to eat it. Do u know how many things while growing up you did against what your parent asked you not to do? Were you sent packing out of the house for any of such offences? How I wish the light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god can reveal the truth about the foolishness of Jehovah your god to you. cool Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Be My Val? Strictly For Christian Bro, Pls. No Pretenders Or Wordly Men / You Are Not In Christ If You Have Not Done Adult Baptism / Countdown To Shiloh 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.