Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex (3080 Views)

I’m Open To Getting Married To Soma -- Angel Of Bb9ja Housemate(pics,vid) / IG Model Who Dated Chris Brown & Others Reveals That She Has Had AIDS For 10 Yrs / Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by Mexico09(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Brighto has been the man on everybody lips after a shocking revelation of how he dated his girlfriend for 8 years without sex. This proof that all men are not the same and their are men who chose to be distinct from others.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by DaddyRochie1642: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
When he's tired, he'll tell us the Truth.. he thinks he's Deceiving Me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by Juliusmomoh: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Who de dere ?
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by Theboy21: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2020
Jo soapy cheesy cheesy cheesy :
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by adajoe555: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2020
This one will be there decieving himself
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by donbachi(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2020
No mean sey she no do with another guy.
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by ThiagoKid(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2020
So, how does this news reduce the price of maggi in The market bayiii

1 Like

Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by spencekat(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Story!.Except the babe na confirmed virgin.
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by Vyzz: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2020
cheesy
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by Hintona(f): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmm

My own is the number of years they dated o and still broke up, hmmmm.
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by dignity33: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
it certainly depend on the girl probably he love the girl more and it doesn't actually stop the girl not having sex with another man. He is just a bench man to that girl waiting to be subtitude should anything goes wrong with the girl relationship.
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
And how possible is that angry
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by RenaissanceGuy: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Very possible.
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Where is the lady now?
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by Raeheemwayne: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
You want Us to vote for him. Just tell Us.
Shae you have airtime to send nii. I can't waste my callcard on any nonsense.
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by HomerTimpson: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
And how possible is that angry
C'MON mahn, i hope you know there are guys without any girlfriend for more than 8years and still without sex, I'M ONE OF THEM AND MINE IS ALMOST 5YEARS and still counting,and not that i do had sex & girlfriends like that before my last sex 5years ago and i know someone that's over 6years...so i can believe him while this may be publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
C'MON mahn, i hope you know there are guys without any girlfriend for more than 8years and still without sex, I'M ONE OF THEM AND MINE IS ALMOST 5YEARS and still counting,and not that i do had sex & girlfriends like that before my last sex 5years ago and i know someone that's over 6years...so i can believe him while this may be publicity stunt
And you didn't masturbate grin
Cause if you do is still the same thing as having sex grin
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by HomerTimpson: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

And you didn't masturbate grin
Cause if you do is still the same thing as having sex grin
won't lie i did just to feel among,and it was before 5years ago and i could count the times i engaged in that immoral act.
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
won't lie i did just to feel among,and it was before 5years ago and i could count the times i engaged in that immoral act.
I said it is not easy cheesy cheesy
5 years no be beans
You must involve yourself in something grin grin cheesy
But you still tried I know a girl that can't hold herself for just a week
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by HomerTimpson: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I said it is not easy cheesy cheesy
5 years no be beans
You must involve yourself in something grin grin cheesy
I know a girl that can't hold herself for just a week
LOL you can do anything if you put your mind into it,i made up my mind and GOD has been helping me since then,truely not easy but its achieveable..TRUST ME
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by ikemesit4477: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
HomerTimpson:
why staying that long without s*x! May we know the reason!
Re: Meet Bb9ja Housemate Who Dated His Girlfriend For 8 Years Without Sex by HomerTimpson: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
ikemesit4477:
why staying that long without s*x! May we know the reason!
TO FOCUS i won't say more than that

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday: Check Out Photos Of Popular Nigerian Comedian Broda Shaggi / Meet The Lady Who  Have The Smallest Wait In The World, See How Sma Her Waist Is / Lady Recieves Award For Having The Biggest Breast In The World, See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.