Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,325 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra (31506 Views)

OFFPLAN PROPERTY. Luxury 3 Bedroom + BQ (penthouse) In Camberwall Advantage 1 / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
mufutau55:

You made building job look simple... Keep on doing the good job Sir.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
We continue this work with laying of more blocks in this foundation...........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
More block works in the foundation today......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Again........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Beframia: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Great job as usual.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
We have started working on the foundation of the BQ in this house.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Concrete cast of the foundation columns in this house starts.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2020
Arrival of more building materials as work intensifies.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Beframia:
Great job as usual.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by DORS(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
great Job, I admire, the Job looks neat, still following the details sir

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by omanzo02: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
Spyder,

I have seen different brands of cement in your post, its appears only in the East that doesn't fall for Dangote cement monopoly or just too sensible to understand availability market opportunities? I still can't phantom why most Nigerian traders can't see the importance of competitiveness in multibrand market.....I sometimes get mad thinking they thinks that is the best they could get... I am not against buying NIGERIAN products but should be on a level playing fields with other alternative Nigerian products. In most part of Delta State if it's not Dangote cement no cement at all. That is crass stupidity in my opinion!
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
omanzo02:
Spyder,

I have seen different brands of cement in your post, its appears only in the East that doesn't fall for Dangote cement monopoly or just too sensible to understand availability market opportunities? I still can't phantom why most Nigerian traders can't see the importance of competitiveness in multibrand market.....I sometimes get mad thinking they thinks that is the best they could get... I am not against buying NIGERIAN products but should be on a level playing fields with other alternative Nigerian products. In most part of Delta State if it's not Dangote cement no cement at all. That is crass stupidity in my opinion!

Cement brand competition is very fierce, with Dangote, Unicem, BUA, Elephant super set and others having different market shares in many parts of the country. The east has been witnessing a lot of development of recent and many people are starting to trust two brands of cement above others, Elephant super set and BUA keep getting positive reviews since 2018, and they are usually more costly by about N100. Dangote has penetrated a lot of markets and have more depots in more locations so they enjoy a lot of patronage too.

The little confusion about Dangote cements are the company's grading of their cement products into the 32.5R, 42.5R, The block master, the Falcon etc. Its stated that some are made for light work like block setting or plastering, while some of the company's products are made for heavier works like concrete cast for important points. But the masses just go to the market and buy what is available, or cheaper without verifying what each of the product classes are made for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by loffers(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
spyder880:
Arrival of more building materials as work intensifies.......

Hello bro,
How many tonnes is this truck ?
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
loffers:

Hello bro,
How many tonnes is this truck ?

About 30 tons capacity truck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
We are already filling this foundation with sand, we will get more filling sand delivered to the site tomorrow as I have many workers on ground.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by pizapato(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
spyder880:
Then fill the base and the foundation with concrete.......

Well done oga spyder.

Please are the rods for these columns 12mm or 16mm?
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
pizapato:

Well done oga spyder.

Please are the rods for these columns 12mm or 16mm?

All column starter bars for this foundation are 16mm rods.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Austinosconst: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Good job bro. Please can I get the floor plan of this magnificent edifice? On whatsapp 09033750422.
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2020
Some of our completed foundation columns as at yesterday

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by megacontrol(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Following up from your good points made, which id the Dangote product is made specifically for plastering?

spyder880:

Cement brand competition is very fierce, with Dangote, Unicem, BUA, Elephant super set and others having different market shares in many parts of the country. The east has been witnessing a lot of development of recent and many people are starting to trust two brands of cement above others, Elephant super set and BUA keep getting positive reviews since 2018, and they are usually more costly by about N100. Dangote has penetrated a lot of markets and have more depots in more locations so they enjoy a lot of patronage too.

The little confusion about Dangote cements are the company's grading of their cement products into the 32.5R, 42.5R, The block master, the Falcon etc. Its stated that some are made for light work like block setting or plastering, while some of the company's products are made for heavier works like concrete cast for important points. But the masses just go to the market and buy what is available, or cheaper without verifying what each of the product classes are made for.
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
The foundation being filled with imported sand today.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Badgers14: 2:28am On Aug 05, 2020
spyder880:
The foundation being filled with [b]imported sand [/b]today.......

Not that I am surprised, but was this sand imported from outside the country ??
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Badgers14:

Not that I am surprised, but was this sand imported from outside the country ??

No ooo grin
That's the term we use if the filling sand is being lifted from anywhere else not in the site location. This sand is being loaded from another community in Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:15am On Aug 05, 2020
More sand filling work ongoing........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Badgers14: 5:15am On Aug 05, 2020
spyder880:

No ooo grin
That's the term we use if the filling sand is being lifted from anywhere else not in the site location. This sand is being loaded from another community in Anambra state.

Ok, oo grin

People do order hot pizza from London this days, i wouldn't be shocked if they imported sands too grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:21am On Aug 05, 2020
Filling works continue..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:27am On Aug 05, 2020
More filling sand already on the way.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2020
We have got iron rods to be used in the foundation beams of this house...........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by loffers(m): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2020
spyder880:
We have got iron rods to be used in the foundation beams of this house...........

Nice one bro,
Iron Y12 should be okay for this I guess ?
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
We have completely filled this foundation, watered and compacted the soil. Our plan is to cast the over site concrete by tomorrow, more pictures tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Phildecasa(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
mufutau55:

Oga mi Sir, I agreed with you. I have followed some of his work. He is good. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/4899500/architectural-designs-best-casa-phils-designs/4

Hajji M.

Thanks sir for the compliments. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Achievements In 2022 (Photos) / The Making Of The "Enugu Urban 5 Bedroom Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.