Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) (17018 Views)

Osinbajo, SGF, In Attendance As Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / PDP Plotting Secret Voting To Take Over 9th National Assembly, APC Senators-elec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
The President's Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmaad made this known in a tweet on Wednesday afternoon:

President MBuhari currently presiding over the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.

At the commencement of the meeting at the Council Chambers, The State House, Abuja, a minute silence was observed in honour of late Mallam Ismaila Isa Funtua, who passed away on Monday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1285883553377591297?p=v

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hopefully they use Today's Meeting to reflect on their Personal lives and Their Service to the Nation!

Hopefully they see Reasons why no one should play god but to serve !

Hopefully, they get to Understand the need for them to Prepare themselves and Serve worthily knowing that one day , They also May Drive themselves out and not Return!!

You yourself reading this Piece, I hope you also Prepare yourself in Truth and in Spirit! Because no one knows His/Her Time.

Any of us Could also "Drive ourselves out and Not Return"

Preparation is Key!

There is no "Abeg" or Pls Sir on the other side of Life ..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hopefully they use Today's Meeting to reflect on their Personal lives and Their Service to the Nation!

Hopefully they see Reasons why no one should play god but to serve !

Hopefully, they get to Understand the need for them to Prepare themselves and Serve worthily knowing that one day , They also May Drive themselves out and not Return!!

You yourself reading this Piece, I hope you also Prepare yourself in Truth and in Spirit! Because no one knows His/Her Time....

There is no "Abeg" on the other side of Life ooo

I don't think they have any conscience at all, they have been meeting since 1960 and nothing has changed since then.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by simhosting: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Naija
Go
Better.
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by Prodigee: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Make una dey do meeting upandan while there is proverty and strife in the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by godkiller(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
I believe schools and churches in lagos will reopen soon after this meeting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by Jahzrockballer(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
Okay
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by gambia(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Meetings without positive impact on Nigerians = NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by Damidave1124(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Without mincing words

I don't have anything to say till they reopen school

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by BlueDragonttess(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
K
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by handie(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
My niggarrr Slawormir will say, Damn niggarrr. Isoright niggarrr

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by ForeThinker: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nothing special for the masses as usual
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by mcdokwe(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ggg
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
simhosting:
Naija will be better
That is what we have been saying since 1960
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by krissy111(f): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hi.
Check my profile
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by VeemahXx: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
HeyWe sell all kinds of unisex fashion accessories eg durags,cubanlinks,necklace,shades,wristwatch,durags and many more that screams class and they are very affordable..we can deliver anywhere in Nigeria too� to patronize now or later add up ❤️https:///2349067786224
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by Cogs(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
The way baba Buhari they fat and fresh everyday like this ehn,
Is it that Jonathan dyed his hair white in his own time

Or is something fishy
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by ODJ124(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
our darling bubu

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by skyhighweb(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
presided president fruitless meetings
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
love God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by Elslim: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by santopelele(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
ALL IS WELL
meanwhile, don't dull yourself, download this app from playstore and start mining free Bitcoin every 5 minutes. check my signature for the link and thank me later
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Same story everyday
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by dadabryth: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
*............. GUESS WHAT .............*

Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government will be great again.

Let us all support Hon. Bankole Solomon Adebiyi(BANKY) for chairman, Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government in the forthcoming local government election in Ogun State.

He is a man with track records of excellent leadership, a man with good reputation and great intentions to turnaround the Local Government in line with the Building Our Future Together Agenda of our amiable Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun MFR.

Hon. Bankole Solomon Adebiyi(BANKY) is a well known, informed, educated, cool-headed, progressive and a grassroot politician of our time.

*IStandWithBankole
*YouStandWithSolomon
*WeStandWithAdebiyi
*WeAllStandWithBanky

Let's stand in one accord and build our future together with Bankole Solomon Adebiyi(BANKY)

*SIGNED:- BSA Mandate Team(BMT)

1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by techmo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
cool

I was wondering why Buhari isn't mourning his so called friend Issa Funtua while hosting Jonathan and smiling from cheek to cheek and now FEC

Then Sowore dropped the bomb that Issa Funtua was Jailed by Buhari in 1983

Buhari only cares about himself as explained by Fela in his beast of no Nation song... Even if the whole North drop dead he is concerned

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by money121(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fruitless as usual...

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by etibaba(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Meeting upon meeting yet no progress. Mtchwwwwwwww.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Otokito Federal Oparminola: Gunmen Kidnap Bayelsa Commissioner / "I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders / Buhari: All Past, Present Corrupt Cases Will Be Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.